Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping October 2020 brings lots of bfps! ❤️

Replies

• Options
    @Kylie1987 I was super emotional the last few days too so thought that was a good sign. Also, feel like I have hurt my back and don’t know how... slightly bent when I am walking. 

I know when I seen tears in his eyes I feel terrible too and so sad x 

def keep us posted, I have a good feeling about this for you x 
  • Options
    Aww poor you, I hope you start to feel better soon sending you lots of hugs. Be gentle with yourself as Mrs T said. 

Ahh thank you that’s so nice to hear, makes me feel a little more hopeful. My boobs are hurting today also so that’s another symptom spot on my chart lol xx
  • Options
    @Mrs_T. it was so hard to see him upset like that but just makes me more sure I have the best support in the world. He is such a great guy x I am teary all day - Def having someone nice treats today... working at moment but will be glad to finish for the day x 

❤️❤️ to you all still in the running for a bfp this month x
  • Options
    @Clarissa78 absolutely you are so right! Treats definitely required for you today ❤️ xxx
  • Options
    @Clarissa78
    I'm so sorry to hear af came. Makes me sad to hear about you/anyone crying about ttc, it brings tears to my eyes as well. I've been crying myself the past week just because it seems to be so easy for some, even myself at one point years ago. And when you're trying it seems to slip away from you. Definitely feeling your pain right now.

All,
    Took a frer this morning, fmu and nothing. Even worse, my temp is low again for the 2nd day in a row. 98.1 again. So I haven't even gotten out of bed or eaten yet. I feel defeated. Exhausted. Its 9:15am here. I'm going to try giving my Dr. Office a call, see about results. And take a shower, maybe I'll feel better. 

@Kylie1987
    You are on it! I hope your symptoms prove to be a bfp! 🤞🤞 

@Mrs_T.
    I'm super happy you got a temp rise, I had a feeling you were going to get it any day now! I was right 🤣😋 
    Will you be symptom spotting? 
  • Options
    @Aplus thank you. It does seem so easy for some. I am just trying to go with the flow again now. We did achieve what we said we set out to do this month - the follicle ruptured - so the meds are working and now I have 3 more injections added this month for progesterone level to increase. 

Sorry to hear the frer didn’t give you a positive today. Fingers crossed you will get it over the next few days. How did doc call go? I hope you felt nice after shower and it picked you up a little. Keep that chin up please god you will get good news x 
  • Options
    @Aplus so sorry you didn’t get your line again this morning. Keep positive and maybe It will show again in a couple of days 🤞🏻X
  • Options
    Hi ladies I’m here. 9 pages already so I’ll now read through to catch up. Hope everyone is doing ok xx
  • Options
    I’m sorry to all AF arrival. She is one evil witch. And to the ladies on TWW good luck. @Mrs_T. glad u finally got there and by looks of it u have covered it. @Aplus good luck on the line progression. Looking forward to seeing the pics. 
    Now time for a cuppa after the reading. I knew I should have made one before I sat down. Xx
  • Options
    @GwentonEmmy thank you, really hope I've got it covered. It's been so long awaited, if I don't get a bfp this time I really hope next cycle is shorter! Haha definitely should have made a brew before hand. How are you doing? Any signs of O? Xx
  • Options
    @Mrs_T. I think O was on 3rd not 100% tests now have been negative so just hope I made enough effort after being unwell. We still doing the deed well cos why not lol. Fingers crossed and if not then hopefully some kind of better cycle for your next would help xx
  • Options
    @GwentonEmmy ooo I feel I ovulated on thr 3rd too! Although equally not certain, I'm going with the fact that AF could be due anytime between 16th-18th. I hope you have it covered! Tww buddy! Oh absolutely why not we are tonight 😂 xx
  • Options
    Thanks you all. I called and the nurse told me that "problem section" is basically like a health history so nothing new. I took a clearblue digital it was negative. I'm just setting myself up for it. I know I should probably stop testing but I seriously can't stop 😂😂😂 I also took a regular clearblue early result, I'll post a pic.

@Clarissa78
    I do feel a tiny bit better, I had banana pudding after, I made it yesterday so its perfect today 😊 

@Kylie1987
    thank you, I'll keep positive as much as possible and test tomorrow again. 
  • Options
    wondering if I see a line going down the middle.  🤔
  • Options
    Hi guys, hope you don’t mind me hopping onto the post, I’m currently 7DPO will be 8DPO in the morning :)  I caved and did a test this afternoon, I’m sure there is a line but I’m very skeptical with being only 7DPO. I’ve added photos one edited and the original.  I’m not sure if just evap line! Can’t cope with the TTW it’s killing me! Currently TTC bubba number 2. Only first month trying, had my copper coil out on the 13th september, so not sure what to think at the moment 🙈
  • Options
    @GeorgieM5INTSsO congratulations!!! thats definitely a line. Are you sure you're only 7 DPO? how did you verify ovulation?
  • Options
    I’m not 100% sure today! I think I’m going to have to go with an evap line as had a negative result this morning. My cycles are usually very regular just following an app really. Just so confused right now 😂
  • Options
    I c a line @GeorgieM5INTSsO maybe check in a day or so. Still early. 
    @mrs_t mine also due for that date going on my 30 days for the last three now. 
    Sorry @Aplus for the negative at min. But it still could be too early to show. So good In there 
    How is everyone doing xx
  • Options
    @GwentonEmmy that’s what I’m planning, AF still not due until Monday the 12th so still very early to do a test but I couldn’t risist! Think I was just dossapointed when I got a negative this morning like I’ve completely set myself up for it! I’m happy I’ve finally found myself on these forums tho as hopefully make it a little easier with other people going through the same x