Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping October 2020 brings lots of bfps! ❤️

Replies

• Options
    @Mrs_T. Thk you for the lovely kind words I really appreciate it xx 
  • Options
    @Mrs_T. he’s become my best friend recently. I talk to google
    more than I talk to my husband 🤪😂
    ooo that’s a small piece of hope, I know everyone is different however nice to relate to positive results 🤞🏻
    I’m trying to tell myself not to test until AF is due however I can’t promise 🤦🏻‍♀️😬x
  • Options
    @Kylie1987 im 6 weeks and i still feel so wet from CM! Like you, before i got my bfp last month i thought i wet myself because there was so much🤣xx
  • Options
    @Kylie1987 thank you my dear looks like good sign - I hear people talking about creamy cm

You see I Don’t have anything like that. Just sore boobs. I reckon af will come soon x

best of luck for your bfp x 
  • Options
    @Bethanyjean it does sound quite promising but I just don’t want to get my hopes up just yet. Yesturday and earlier today I waa
    reallt dry and this evening it’s like a taps been turned on (sorry tmi)
    @Clarissa78 thank you I’m hoping this is my turn however as said above I don’t want to get too excited just yet.
    sorry to hear you think AF is arriving altho your not out till she shows her ugly face. Got my fx for you 🤞🏻Xx
  • Options
    Hey guys I thought I'd hop over and join here too. 7dpo, I took a test tonight and I swear I see a line haha . But it won't show in pictures, Bummer. My kids say they see it too. But I'm going to TRY to wait until Tuesday to test again because I want to see a line that's Clearly there, no maybe's. I also had a temp dip today so I'm going to scrape the internet (or one of the threads😆) for post ovulation temperature info. 

@Clarissa78
    How many dpo are you? I don't have any symptoms either, really, just the usual tiny cramping and some heartburn last night.  Same when I was pg with my daughter I had no symptoms at all just a "cold" that lasted for 3 days at 5,6,7dpo. but no other symptoms after that, no clue she was there, then 3 days after I missed af, I had very sore boobs, that's when I knew.

So I agree, not so fast, you're not out just yet! 😊 fingers crossed 🤞 
  • Options
    Morning all! This morning I've finally had a temp shift! So looking like I did ovulate at some stage of the weekend. Fertility friend will need another 2 temps to confirm. Premom reckons I'm 3dpo (ovulation Friday) I reckon I ovulated Saturday and when hopefully FF catches up it will reckon I'm 1dpo today. However it's just a relief whenever it was. BD Thurs night, Friday afternoon and Sat morning. My daughter stirred last night then got in my bed was planning on last night too so I'm hoping I've got it covered. Do you think?

@Aplus can't wait to hear your update tomorrow re test! Fingers crossed! I had a temp did the day I got a bfp with my daughter, hope you see a rise today. 

@Clarissa78 thinking of you!! Hope AF hadn't arrived 

Xxx

• Options
    @Mrs_T. I think youve covered it, glad youve finally had a temp shift! What a long wait it has been for you xx
  • Options
    @bethanyjean thank you. Yes been one hell of a wait just hope I've caught the egg x. 
  • Options
    Hi 

Af is 3 days late and all tests are BFN. Tried cheapie ones and Frer. Thinking im out this month. 
  • Options
    Morning ladies. 

@Mrs_T. welcome to the two week symptom spotting club 😬🤞🏻🌈

ive woken up this morning 6dpo with a terrible metal taste in my mouth, I licked my lips and they tasted of copper🤢 another symptom spot that’s sounding promising yet also Read it’s caused by increase in hormones so could be PMS related...😶

read read read read... get a little excited and then... boom! Rain on my parade the word PMS😂

@KristyH 😔 sending you a hug xx

how are we all today?x
  • Options
    Morning ladies, so I think af is starting when I wiped first thing this morning there was blood sorry tmi - just waiting for it to come on full flow. I am dpo 17. Usually when I finish my cyclogest af comes On 2 days later. But was going into day 5 today so I thought maybe it was our month. I haven’t tested as my doc says don’t test unless you have a missed af. Gutted to be honest but what can I do ☹️

@Mrs_T. delighted you seen your temp shift - brilliant news.

@Aplus that is super exciting I hope you see the line progressing fingers crossed for you.

@Kylie1987 hope you are well today and still having your cm x 
  • Options
    Mrs_T.Mrs_T. Regular
    edited Oct 5, 2020 9:02AM
    @Clarissa78 oh I'm so sorry lovely, I was really hoping this was going to be your month if its not I hope next month brings your bfp. Believe its your birthday Nov? You are doing everything you physically can it's so unfair its not happened for you yet. Sending lots of love xxx
  • Options
    @Mrs_T. thank you hun. Yep I will be 42 in nov on the 2nd - another year older and sometimes feel like my time is slipping away - you know the fear as you get older the more harder it can be, the complications that can happen - it is scary... 

a bit weepy this morning but I guess it is just the disappointment but I will be grand x thank you xx 
  • Options
    @Clarissa78 I really hope you get the most wonderful birthday present next month. Think it's completely natural to feel that way. Sometimes a good cry can help you feel a bit better. Be gentle with yourself, big hugs xx
  • Options
    Hiya @Clarissa78

so sorry Af is making a show your message has made me feel really sad 😔 keep positive lovely, only the best people are born in nov😉 really got my fx🤞🏻 For you that nov brings your BFP.

im still having really creamy/watery CM. I’m feeling quite crampy this morning too and thankfully that horrid taste has gone. The bacon sarnie helped lol. 

@Aplu@Aplus so pleased to read you see a line.. 🤞🏻It gets darker and darker. You’ll have to post is a pic progression. I’m so eager to test this weekend but hubby’s telling me to hold out 😬
  • Options
    @Mrs_T. thank you, it would be a fab bday present to get. Always a few down days when it comes but I will bounce back. As you said be kind to myself. Really hope you get your bfp this month xx

@Kylie1987 thanks for your lovely message. True best people born in nov 🤣
    sounds really good - I really hope you get your bfp x 
  • Options
    @Mrs_T. @Kylie1987 the other thing that was really hard was my OH had tears in his eyes this morning when we were talking about my af being here.. broke my heart seeing him so upset 💞

• Options
    @Clarissa78 thank you. Will keep you all posted on here as I’m driving myself crazy symptom spotting.
    oh bless him, that’s made me shiver all over. I’m quite an emotional person and that’s just brought tears to my eyes. So sweet. I really hope you guys get your BFP very soon. 🤞🏻✨ x
  • Options
    Mrs_T.Mrs_T. Regular
    edited Oct 5, 2020 10:27AM
    @Clarissa78 I really hope it happens for you next month, you so deserve it. You will bounce back but it doesn't make it any easier I'm sure. Ohh your OH! That has brought tears to my eyes too! It must be so so hard to see him upset too, especially when you are also. Sending love to you both, I so cannot wait for the day you announce your bfp. Relax, pig out, do something you enjoy today if you can. Thank you lovely ♥️ xx