Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby dust for November 2020 ✨, hopefully see lots of bfps!➕

Replies

• Options
    Lauren1409Lauren1409 Regular
    edited Oct 31, 2020 12:29AM
    I was doing a house clean today and my CB digital ovulation stick got severely drenched in water! Had to buy cheapy ones as I cant afford the luxurious CB ones again just now (saving for daughter's 8th bday, xmas, wedding) 😂 had a reading of high fertility before I wrecked it though. Ovulation due in 5 days according to app; and its been spot on past 2 months. I have 2 things om waiting on
    ... Ovulation and referral from hospital!
    Hope everyone is feeling good. Im back at work after School holidays and im counting down until Christmas holidays 😂 
  • Options
    RevbombRevbomb Regular
    edited Oct 31, 2020 3:29AM
    Lh8609 said:
    awwwww @Ashbugg23 I’m sorry. 

@Revbomb I’m testing on Sunday evening if af doesn’t arrive. Still no sign of her just a bit of spotting earlier this week x
    Eeee I’m excited 

• Options
    Hi all. @Mrs_T. I’m good ta. Trying not to think too much bout the ttc and just enjoying time with my OH. Hard to keep every other day when we want every day but we are doing it. I’m not gonna check ovulation just gonna go with the flow. Trying to go more relaxed but still in catching up on everyone. Xx
  • Options
    @Revbomb still nothing, no spotting, symptoms starting to ease off, no af. Cd30 and no idea what my body’s playing at 🤣 Hope everyone’s well and Happy Halloween! X
  • Options
    I’m sorry @Ashbugg23 we are here with you 😘
  • Options
    Hi all hope you’re all good. Today should have been my wedding day I think I’m 1dpo so if we get caught this month it would be extra special that it happened around today.

@Ashbugg23 sorry hun hope you’re doing OK x

@Lh8609 I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you, sending lots of positive thoughts x
  • Options
    @Rose85 fingers crossed for you. Yes it would make it extra special. 
    @Lh8609 any news from you. Been awaiting updates, 
    @Mrs_T. where bouts are you in your cycle. 
    Sat waiting for the new update from good old Boris J. How has everyone been xx
  • Options
    @GwentonEmmy hi hun hope you’re well? Still no af, I’m going to test tomorrow but I’m feeling like it’s going to be a bfn and the spotting was just hormonal maybe? Cd31 bring it on lol x
  • Options
    @Rose85 oh I’m sorry hun but hopefully you get a little surprise to take the edge off 😬😊 x
  • Options
    Has anyone had breast pain or discomfort in early pregnancy? What does it feel like exactly? I’ve had some breast pain and couldn’t sleep on my front last night because my one side was hurting (I always sleep like that). I’ve never had any breast symptoms for PMS or early pregnancy so I’m wondering if it’s an early pregnancy symptom?? My period is due in 7 days
  • Options
    I’ve got awfully sore nipples atm. Theyre sooooo sensitive and have been all week. I don’t usually get it this bad before my period so I’m hoping it’s a good sign x
  • Options
    @GwentonEmmy and @Lh8609 thank you x
  • Options
    @LH86 😐 sore nipples are so aggravating. Mine are sore too but my boobs have a weird feeling too, but one more than the other, so not sure if that is normal for pregnancy?? Or maybe it’s even too early? When did your nipples start being sore? I’m still one week until my period is due 
  • Options
    I have one worse than the other too. Mine about 6 days but I don’t know when af is due since it’s my first month off the pill. I’m not feeling too hopeful for a bfp tomorrow I think it’s going to be a long cycle as I’m cd31 now x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 they say you are extra fertile coming off bc so I’m hopeful for you! Are you testing tomorrow?
  • Options
    How’s everyone been? And how are you all coping with the new lockdown news xx
  • Options
    Ugh I’m no where close to my af
    Expected day 
    Also I have pcos and don’t get my period 
    but last month I got it on my own after having provera period month before 
  • Options
    Morning all, I’m off to work been up half the night with a little one with belly ache and a cat that wouldn’t leave me alone 😂 I’ll update later when I manage to poas!

@SP28 it doesn’t really make a difference to us, I work at Tesco lol, my fella is in ops management for restaurants so will either be working if they do takeaway or he’ll use his holidays if they close. Main thing for me is the kids can go to school. Hope everyone is good today x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 it makes little difference to
    me either to be honest. I’m a nurse and oh can work from home if needed. Haven’t been out much and my parents will be in my support bubble. 
    Will look out for your result!
  • Options
    Ahhhhhh you’re doing a great job love ❤️ x
This discussion has been closed.