Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby dust for November 2020 ✨, hopefully see lots of bfps!➕

Replies

• Options
    @Kindmom1 I’m having awful period cramps too but not a single spot of blood or anything otherwise. I’m gona test again on Sunday night if nothing has happened by then x
  • Options
    @Lh8609

Finally my period is here😭 sadly BUT im happy because it sucks not knowing whats going on lol  i stared feeling super bad cramping n sure enough af was here on to the next cycle. 
  • Options
    Kindmom1 said:
    @Lh8609 im soo sad. I got a BFN 😭 n still no period. I wasted my only clear blue i had, i had been saving it for a while now and all to be a negative 
    Doesn’t necessarily mean no
    clear blue have come up as negative for ppl but still been postive
    just wait a couple days and dry again 
  • Options
    I have heard lots of mixed reviews on clear blue tests I reccomend first response tests 
  • Options
    So this month im going to attempt to BD while on my period. I know it sounds nasty and  all but i have been wanting to give it a try n the reason why is because years ago i happened to have a mini get away trip with my husband to Las vegas and it happened to landed on my first day of my period and well drunk and all him and i got down well that was the first time i became pregnant after trying for sooo many months maybe even a year or pass that. So my husband and i will give it a try lol 😝 I don’t know of that was the night we conceived  but it was the first time we ever baby dance while Af. 
  • Options
    @Kindmom1 hey hun anything is worth a try, at least you know where you are in your cycle now 🤞🏽🤞🏽 X
  • Options
    Lol go for it making babies is all about having fun and all lol it is hard to forget that after a while my first I got pregnancy straight away my second I was so convinced I would again spend so much money on pregnancy tests took 6 months in the end my 3 rd i was more relaxed we just said it will happen when it happens we only dtd twice the month I fell pregnant on our first try now were trying for baby number 4 only our second together 🥰
  • Options
    @Sj83 that’s what we’ve said, this is our 6th between us but our first and probably only together so we’re just going with the flow and enjoying it. I came home from work early today as he was home doing diy and I had a bit of a horn on 🤣🤣 keeping it fun is definitely important x
  • Options
    Ha ha sounds like you have had a fun day lol will be 6 between us two I have two girls from my ex husband he has twin girls and we have a boy together we started talking a few weeks ago and he said should have one more took me by surprise lol but excited :) 
  • Options
    That’s lovely! I’ve 2 girls him 2 boys and he had a daughter who would be 15 but sadly passed away aged 8. We always said no babies but I think lockdown made us realise what was important. And we got talking and just said you know what we’re secure, settled, just about enough space so why not? So we’re trying to squeeze a baby in before we (hopefully!) get married in 2022. I have a feeling I’ll want another afterwards though! X
  • Options
    Oh that's so sad 😪 and I think that's what's made me us think aswell with lockdown and all  he always said about us having one more after we had our boy seems like the right time now :) and not getting any younger either lol 
  • Options
    Good luck to you hun xxx
  • Options
    And you hun 🥰
  • Options
    Is anyone testing soon
  • Options
    Well the lines never got darker tested the last yesterday and today and now I don't even see the faint lines any more guess I'll keep trying super bummed out 😭
  • Options
    awwwww @Ashbugg23 I’m sorry. 

@Revbomb I’m testing on Sunday evening if af doesn’t arrive. Still no sign of her just a bit of spotting earlier this week x
  • Options
    I’m 12 DPO no sign of any faint line, so drawing this month out! Hopefully November will be a better month 🤞🏼 
  • Options
    I’m cd29 today been slightly spotting on n off all week but no bfp yet and no af 😩 no idea what’s going on lol x
  • Options
    @Ashbugg23 so sorry, sending love

@Abbey2020 you may not be out yet, especially if you implanted later. Not out til the witch arrives.

@GwentonEmmy how are you lovely?
    Xx
  • Options
    @Ashbugg23 so sorry xx
This discussion has been closed.