Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby dust for November 2020 ✨, hopefully see lots of bfps!➕

Replies

• Options
    @KristinO1987 thank you for the positive vibes. I’ve had very watery CM today so assuming I’m still within the fertile window and terrible cramping all day, and one point I was doubled over holding my left side. I’ve always been quite crampy around OV but never like today. I’m guessing it a good sign of fertility by the amount of Fertile mucus I’ve had and the cramping. 🤞🏻This is our month, and by BD tonight and tomorrow night we catch our peak. 
    We BD on Sunday -
     (Mon/tues fertile mucus NO BD)
    Tonight BD & Tomorrow & Friday (still got watery CM) 
    do you think we will cover ourselves x
  • Options
    Thank ladies. You are all a great support. I have decided to focus on some early Christmas prep. I love Christmas so don't need much excuse to get stuck in and it is the perfect thing to keep my mind off ttc. 
  • Options
    @KiwiMoomin you are so wise and I appreciate your experience. I have adopted the same headspace. I have not been on the same fertility track as you, but this third child is taking longer to conceive than my first two. I have decided that I can be happy or miserable each day. And not to let my becoming pregnant or not to dictate whether I was happy that day or month. It has really kicked me into high gear for doing things for myself and priorizing myself, which has definitely taken the backseat since I had my first child over 5 years ago. Thank you so much for your wise words and I wish you the best. Mindset is everything ❤️
  • Options
    @Kylie1987 that’s the best you can do! If you find a time machine and can go back in time, let me know so I can use it too 😋 I had a sharp ovulation pain on the right side a couple days ago and I’m kicking myself that we couldn’t BD that day or night. We did BD about 32 hours prior to the pain. Ugh I’m trying not to pick it apart and just enjoy my husband and family, but the tww turns me into a crazy person, seriously!! I’m normal for 2 weeks and then crazy 😐
  • Options
    @FlossyLZ that’s a great idea. I’ve been trying to find things to keep me busy and it hasn’t been hrs lately between work, travel, kids and more travel. It’s the little moments on the bathroom and in between that get in my head sometimes. We are here with you ❤️
  • Options
    @Kylie1987 we’re you also born in 1987? My birthday is April 4, 1987 😊
  • Options
    Im going crazy. Still no period but i had super light pinkish spotting . Is that my period or whats happening 😭 it happen just twice today once in the morning when i pee and it was only on the forst wipe , after that the tissue paper was clear. N then again in the afternoon i pee and again onlybin the first wipe only that tgia time was a bit more than the forst one so i got super  sad and just sat in my living toom looking all doown well i then latter got up n again went to pee n nothing on the tissue paper so im just going crazy 😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    @Kindmom1 I feel your pain I spotted mon-weds but nothing now and a bfn this morning. So I’m either cd28 or cd4 I have no idea! Definitely out for October now though as I’m not testing again till Sunday if af doesn’t arrive. When will you test? X
  • Options
    2dpo today. Not very hopeful for this cycle at all. 

Hope everyone’s well
  • Options
    @SP28 just waiting for 1 more day of a higher temp to confirm O but looks like 2po for me too. How come you don't feel very hopeful? 

Hope everyone else is doing well. Let the dreaded tww commence!! xx
  • Options
    @Lh8609 its frustrating. I will test in a bit im just scare if two things . One is to get a bfn and the other is to be stuck wondering where is my af at. I would much rather get af already if im not pregnant. I feel cramps come n go but nothing yet. 
  • Options
    I get you @Kindmom1 I feel the same. Good luck x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 im soo sad. I got a BFN 😭 n still no period. I wasted my only clear blue i had, i had been saving it for a while now and all to be a negative 
  • Options
    Still not out til AF arrives don’t give up just yet xx
  • Options
    I’m sorry @Kindmom1 I’m in the same situation as you, hopefully we just tested too early. Keep your chin up love x
  • Options
    @Kindmom1 sorry you got a bfn but like the others have said - no AF means you are still in the game! Fingers crossed!! xx
  • Options
    @TeeAli22 ahh always nice to have someone else in the tww :) because I thought I ovulated about 10 days ago, I got high on my opks but just assumed I missed the peak. Ended up getting my peak a couple of days ago but it was a bit unexpected so the only time we bd was 1dpo! Not even sure if it’s possible for this cycle to be honest! Xx
  • Options
    @SP28 I think it is! You ovulate 24-36 hours after your peak I believe and the egg is mature for 12-24 hours after release! So you could have timed it very well!! Fingers crossed!! :) xx
  • Options
    @GwentonEmmy thanks i had high hopes but im feeling more like period cramps😔 is okay ill continue chasing this dream along with everyone here. 

@Lh8609
    im gald i have someone else here goiing thru the exact same. Makes me feel im not alone or the only one. 

@TeeAli22
    i may still be in the game but i feel out seeing that bfn and it was the digital one those hurt more lol 
  • Options
    @TeeAli22 oh I do hope so. Thank you :) and good luck to you xx
This discussion has been closed.