Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! ➕🥳👣

Replies

• Options
    Not good news from Boris :( half expected though..
  • Options
    And boom we are tier 4! Christmas and sons birthday is cancelled. 😢 Bring on 2021! X
  • Options
    Oh I’m so sorry you are in tier 4 :( 
  • Options
    @SP28 but... It's one of those things, and hopefully just one year. 🙂 Annoyed I bought such a huge turkey now. 🤣 But anyway, hope everyone else is ok. 😘 Xx
  • Options
    @SorrentoMummy yes exactly, it will end at some point. And it will make other Christmas’s extra special. Oh no you’re going to be eating Turkey for weeks 🤣
  • Options
    @SorrentoMummy and yes I’m okay thank you. A bit disappointed working Christmas Day means I won’t get to have a Boxing Day Christmas instead but, there’s always next year like you say x
  • Options
    Lh8609Lh8609 Regular
    edited Dec 19, 2020 6:37PM
    I’m so sorry guys, we’re still tier 3 but I’ve had to change plans for Boxing Day 😓 wanted to see my little sister but hey ho. Hope you’re all well. Wouldn’t know there’s a pandemic round here the shops been so busy today! People buying ice booze and party food ironically 🙄 x
  • Options
    Hi ladies how are you all? Sorry to those of you in tier 4 it really is rubbish. I’m having a chilled day today woke up full of cold so just trying to relax before ov this week x
  • Options
    Hey @Rose85 I’ve been at work all day. Coming home to this is getting me through all this shit tbf x

• Options
    @Lh8609 so cute. 🐈🐾 What a nice sight to come home too! Xx
  • Options
    @Lh8609 how lovely to come home to those beauties they are adorable ❤️ I’ve broken up now for Christmas so hoping to shake this cold off before Christmas Day even though it won’t be the Christmas we planned I’d rather not be feeling ill lol x
  • Options
    Aww so cute 🥰
  • Options
    Joining from the December group as AF got me today! 🤞 For us all for Jan ☺️
  • Options
    Sorry af arrived @Lee0511 hoping this is a good month for you and you get your bfp in January x
  • Options
    Sorry af got you but welcome @Lee0511 xx

How is everyone tonight? I still feel quite down since af arrived for me on Wednesday. It’s completely finished now. Just having one of those days were all I can think about is being pregnant and what ifs and what did we do wrong etc. 😔
  • Options
    @SP28 sorry you’re feeling down today sending hugs. I’m finding myself having lots of days like that now. It’s hard to stay positive when it’s not happening but we’re all here if you need a rant or just to chat x
  • Options
    Thank you 😘 same to you as well @Rose85 xx
  • Options
    Im with you on that. Me and oh had a huge disagreement about it last night. Just over silly things really like opks and oh well the nhs website says this blah blah blah. I’m struggling with the fact that I’m still spotting after bd sometimes and wondering why the hell won’t my body just settle down I’ve been off the pill 3 months now. Hope you have a lovely Sunday anyway guys, he woke me up at 4am with his snoring n now I’m going work 😫 x
  • Options
    Morning ladies, sorry some of you are feeling a bit shite. 😔 My OCD got the better of me last night and I'm so annoyed as I'm ovulating. The fact that we all didn't get pregnant in Dec, is maybe a good thing (my way of being positive lol) 2020 is shite, let's through it in the bin. 2021 is a better year to find out your pregnant as it will be a much more positive year with the vaccine hopefully. I really hope we get BFP in Jan. Xx
  • Options
    @Lh8609 is it only after you’ve bd? Have you thought about speaking to your gp about it xx

@SorrentoMummy sorry to hear that. But yes let’s all be positive and think towards 2021 xx
This discussion has been closed.