Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! ➕🥳👣

Replies

• Options
    @SP28 it seems to be when we bd when I’m coming up to af or not long after af. And only when we do deeper penetration positions. But not all the time just randomly. And it’s only been since I came off the pill it’s really odd x
  • Options
    Yes that is odd @Lh8609 our bodies don’t half do some strange and wonderful things xx
  • Options
    My body is getting in my t*ts right now 🤣 cd11 today Flo says ov next Sunday but my cycles have been getting shorter by a few days each month so I’m hoping I’ll start to see some lines on my opks in the next few days x
  • Options
    Hi lovelies, I have 4 apps and they never match up. Some adjust to things I've entered about symptoms and tests etc and some don't. I'm now going by opks and doing it when I have high and they next day, then doing the rest of the month normal. Xx
  • Options
    Hope you start to see some lines soon @Lh8609

I used a few apps to begin with @SorrentoMummy and it started stressing me out trying to keep up with them all 😂 so now I just use the one. I’m going to try just see how my body feels this cycle xx
  • Options
    Also symptoms...With my first pregnancy I had none. I had cramps when I normally had cramps, everything was the same. So I'm going to ease up on the symptom watching. Nothing happened for me till about 7 weeks...when I was in boots...and I felt I was gonna be sick. 🤣 Come to think of it none of my friends before they tested had any symptoms, but I know everyone's different. 😘Xx
  • Options
    @SorrentoMummy seems like a good approach. It’s hard not to over analyse every itch our bodies have during the tww. Xx
  • Options
    Where is everyone in their cycle at the moment and how you feeling? 🙂
  • Options
    Well don’t know what’s going on with my body... high opk other day then low the next, then on the up and low again. I had that brown watery spotting 2 days ago that lasted just overnight and went and now I’m all bloated and cramping!
    🤦‍♀️ Hope you are all well x
  • Options
    I am cd 5 ovulation predicted in 9 days but most likely to be like two weeks. I’m okay thank you. Trying to distract myself and keep busy. 

How are you @SorrentoMummy, do
    you think you ovulated? Xx
  • Options
    I’m cd11 no positive opks yet ov predicted 7 days. Feel really off today, sick bloated and crampy. Pretty horny too 🤣 Just seen the case numbers for today in the uk. Think we’ll all be in tier 4 by the end of the year 😕 x
  • Options
    I think I have, no idea really 🤣, but Ive stopped bd now. It's says I ovulated today on my app but pretty sure it was few days ago. Xx
  • Options
    Maybe you’re gearing up for it @Lh8609 they say you feel more in the mode during ovulation 😉
  • Options
    I’m hoping so, usually poas around 8pm ish so I’m hoping to see some lines lol x
  • Options
    🤞🤞
  • Options
    good luck @Lh8609
    Hoping  to see some positive opks xx
  • Options
    Be nice to start the year with a bfp eh x
  • Options
    Lh8609 said:
    Be nice to start the year with a bfp eh x
    Definitely!! My opks are low again. Must be fluctuating hormones. Have a funny feeling I’m out until next cycle but we will keep trying xxx
  • Options
    I’m on month 3 and my body is still settling down so try not to worry. I fell straight away with my other 2 but I put it down to age and being on the pill that bit longer x
  • Options
    Hi ladies, hoping I can join! Sadly lost my baby this month. All had been well baby was fine, then it’s heart stopped at 9 weeks. I had D&C at 10+3 And I was unsure if I wanted to ttc again soon. But I want to. No idea when I’m going to ovulate so just going to have to play it by ear. Anxiety is through the roof. Hope everyone is good! Fingers crossed for January BFPs xx 
This discussion has been closed.