Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

February 2021- let's see those bfps 😍👶🏼🎉

Replies

• Options
    Good thank you, how are you? @Gracesmum89

Congratulations 💛 @elexox
  • Options
    Congrats @elexox 🥳

@Gracesmum89 that’s great news hun you know the drill! 🤣

@SP28 how are you love? Sorry I’ve not been in much lately, I’m not sleeping my heads a bit of a boggle atm x
  • Options
    RedemmbersRedemmbers Regular
    edited Jan 14, 2021 7:17AM
    @elexox Massive Congrats hun

🥳🥳👶👶

How long have you been trying? Xx
  • Options
    @elexox congratulations lovely! I've been ovulating late and my cycle has been 40 days so this is lovely to see! ❤️

Hope everyone else is okay xx
  • Options
    Morning @Mrs_T. how are you? I’m starting my health kick today, I just got on the scales and could’ve cried! I’m the heaviest I’ve been in a good few years. Only I can make the change so I’m just gona get on with it 😫 can’t hurt to try hopefully it’ll help with ttc aswell x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 I'm okay thank you, very busy with work. My health kick so far hasn't been successful! Mainly because I'm so busy atm. It's my daughters birthday tomorrow so will try again next week! I am also the heaviest I've ever been so feel the same. However ordered a cake for my daughters birthday and now she can't see anyone so we will have to eat it 😅😅

Where in your cycle are you?xx
  • Options
    😂😂 I hope she has a lovely birthday. I’m cd8 today ov predicted in 7/8 days 🤞🏼 x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 thank you, I'm expecting to ovulate around the 24th Jan so shouldn't be far behind you xx
  • Options
    Lh8609 said:
    Morning @Mrs_T. how are you? I’m starting my health kick today, I just got on the scales and could’ve cried! I’m the heaviest I’ve been in a good few years. Only I can make the change so I’m just gona get on with it 😫 can’t hurt to try hopefully it’ll help with ttc aswell x
    Omg don’t I got on the scales a few days ago and almost cried 😂 I’ve put on over a stone since august 😭😭 weighed myself a couple of days ago and had managed to lose a lb but I’m wanting at least another 5-7lbs off by the end of this month 😂 just worried about if I catch pregnant when I ovulate next week if I’ll be able to manage to lose the further half a stone I want off if I’m early days pregnant as I have a tendency to get really really fat when I’m pregnant so I want to be as small as I can realistically get so I don’t look too massive when I put it back on again a few months down the line haha! 
    Just going to try and get out for a few 5 mile walks (if it ever stops raining - and dh has challenged me to walk 5 miles 3 times a week - which in theory is easy as I could happily walk for miles but the weathers just so naff 😂) and just have chicken or fish with rice or a jacket potato etc for dinner.. I don’t really eat breakfast anyway.. and just cut the crap and only have things like fruit, boiled eggs, raw veg like cucumber and pepper, and yoghurt for snacks 😂 I’m so desperate to be one of these people who barely gains any weight and leaves the hospital in their size 8 jeans this time around hahahaha! 
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Regular
    edited Dec 21, 2023 10:03AM

Post withdrawn at user's request

• Options
    @Minch406 one of the people I work with has suffered recurrent losses, the doctors are going to try her with some hormone therapy, have they tried that with you? If not it could be something to ask them about?
  • Options
  • Options
    Sending love @Minch406 xx
  • Options
    @Minch406 thank you hun. Such a relief to hear that♥️
    And don't worry yourself too much momma. I'm certain that all these pregnancies around you are massive amounts of baby dust your way😘 the next little bean will surely stick around to the very end✨

@elexox big congratulations to you momma😍 receiving all that baby dust✨ 

@Lh8609 omg! I'm on CD 9, also due for ov in 7 days. Soo excited 😊
  • Options
    @Lh8609 bless you hun, I have been thinking about you. I’m okay thank you, how are you? Hope you start to feel a bit safer and can sleep once you get the cctv. I’m 4dpo today so just realised I’m still technically in January so I’m gate crashing at the moment. 🙃 take care hun xx

@Minch406 sending love xx
  • Options
  • Options
    Good luck today @Minch406. Take care of yourself and spend the morning in bed if that’s what you need to do xx
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Thank so much ladies! 🥰
    I’m pretty sure this is the first month I’ve even ovulated since coming off the pill in Aug. The same thing happened when TTC DD too. But it took 8 months to conceive her after my MC with only 2 cycles in between... So I guess it just takes my body a while to work out it’s hormones again. Long/unpredictable cycles definitely mess with your head! 😩

I’m so so sorry if my bfp has upset anyone. I didn’t mean to trigger anyone at all 😣 
    I totally understand that some of you ladies have been trying a lot longer than I have. I joined thinking that I was going to land myself into the same 90 day cycles last time we were trying. I honestly thought AF was just up to her old tricks again! 😳

I’ll find a birth club to join and hope to see some ladies from this thread joining soon! 💖 
    My best wishes to all of you and lots and lots of sticky baby dust! 
    ✨✨✨✨✨