Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The March BFP Thread - Let’s make some Christmas babies 🥰

Replies

• Options
    We’re all playing this crappy waiting game 🙄
  • Options
    Eurgh!!! I seem to be having the fiercest OV cramps I’ve ever had!!! Can’t decide if that’s a good thing or a bad thing??! 🙈🙈 
    am also ridiculously happy 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️ I think I’m seriously annoying the OH 🙈🙈
  • Options
    I know what you mean @Lh8609. I’m really trying to keep calm and not get my hopes up. I hate this waiting xx
  • Options
    @KelB79 I felt a sudden rush of happiness yesterday. It was really weird. I mean, I’m a generally happy person anyway but this felt like a wave run through me and I just felt super positive. I have no idea if that makes sense or if I sound crazy haha xx
  • Options
    Emmstar84 said:
    @KelB79 I felt a sudden rush of happiness yesterday. It was really weird. I mean, I’m a generally happy person anyway but this felt like a wave run through me and I just felt super positive. I have no idea if that makes sense or if I sound crazy haha xx
    It makes total sense to me - that’s exactly how I’ve been all day 🤣 feel like I’m really excited about something but couldn’t tell ya what 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ And yep - I’m generally a happy person too but this is extreme 🤣🤣🤣 
    embrace it while it lasts I guess (probably until the next AF 🙄🙈) 
    xX
  • Options
    KelB79 said:
    Emmstar84 said:
    It makes total sense to me - that’s exactly how I’ve been all day 🤣 feel like I’m really excited about something but couldn’t tell ya what 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ And yep - I’m generally a happy person too but this is extreme 🤣🤣🤣 
    embrace it while it lasts I guess (probably until the next AF 🙄🙈) 
    xX
    Haha yep! Last month I had such strange/different symptoms and then af came late 😰 This month I feel different again lol so who knows. My Flo app reckons af due on the 9th and Premom thinks 11th so not long to wait (even though it will feel like forever!) xx
  • Options
    AF arrived this morning, so that’s me out for this month! On to next I go 😬
  • Options
    @Cwillio sorry doll. I'm awaiting mines. 12dpo and another bfn this morning! 
  • Options
    Ah sorry she got you @Cwillio

Did my bbt this morning and my temp has dropped. It is still above my starting temp level but is closer to it than it has been. I’m starting to think that I may be out this month and af will be on her way next week. 
  • Options
    @Cwillio mine just starting now so cd1 for me too.

@Emmstar84 hopefully it picks up but that’s how mine went gradually just down and then today below cover line x
  • Options
    Ah I’m sorry @Lh8609. I will see what tomorrow brings but I’m preparing myself for it to go below the cover line tomorrow xx
  • Options
    @Cwillio & @Lh8609 Im so sorry!! ☹️ CD1 hugs xxxxxx Definite OV today for me - BBT dip yesterday followed by huge jump up today. Really bad cramps still - worse than I’ve ever had. Still hoping that’s good rather than bad 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️🙏🏼🤞🏼
  • Options
    I get awful ov pain aswell. Still waiting for af here, few spots this morning but nothing since 🙄 x
  • Options
    Fingers crossed its maybe implantation @Lh8609 🤞🤞
  • Options
    I think it’s just af playing silly beggars lol x
  • Options
    Going to make this my last month is trying I think.. DH will be home Thursday - Monday so covers my predicted ovulation perfectly! I’ll just pounce twice a day and lay with my legs in the air for 20 min after each time haha! If I caught this month I’d be due 9th December apparently and I always go overdue though so I literally could have a tiny little one a couple of days old at Christmas, couldn’t think of anything more special! X 
  • Options
    Keeping everything crossed for you @mummae26

I am 10dpo today. My temp dipped a little yesterday (although not below cover line) but this morning it has gone back up again! Really not sure what to think lol yesterday I was convinced I was going to just see it keep falling. Still that chance I guess. I’m now torn between waiting to see if af arrives (one app reckons the 9th and the other the 11th) or if I should start testing at some point? I have two frer tests, one clear blue early detection and a bunch of the easy@home sticks xx
  • Options
    Good luck @Emmstar84 at 10dpo mine was on its way down so that’s a good sign. I’d have tested by now cuz I’m impatient 😂

cd2 for me today @mummae26 I can’t think of anything more dreamy I’ve always wanted a Christmas baby lol x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 Last month I was so impatient lol I’m trying to hold off testing but I might cave early lol Not sure whether to use some of the easy@home sticks first or try the other clear blue or one of my frer ones... lol I hate waiting xx
  • Options
    Well I'm 13dpo and it's still a bfn. Feel a bit fluttery and a little crampy nothing too bad. Temp is still aboive coverline so we shall see again tomorrow!