Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The March BFP Thread - Let’s make some Christmas babies 🥰

Replies

• Options
    @Lh8609 I feel the same what’s the point of waiting if the outcome will be the same. I may have to seduce the hubby tonight for my own purposes 🙈
  • Options
    I was so hopeful this month too 😕 but onwards and upwards to month 6 lol x
  • Options
    Hello again Ladies, this seems to log me out and I struggle to get back in but always lurching in the background.

Just looking for some advice currently on month 10 ttc I didn't used to monitor my cycle and always thought it was normal and would come ever 4 weeks. Since tracking my cycle since April last year I have never had two cycles the same just wondering if anyone else suffers with this? I average from 26-34 days. Today is cd34 I have taking a first response this afternoon and was a BFN so I'm assuming I'm out again this month.

I've used the @home ovulation tests before but I'm convinced they done more damage to my mind than good because I could never keep track of them and have been looking into the clearblue one for the month ahead wondering what all you lovely ladies experience is like with them? 
    Sending positive vibes to everyone struggling right now 💞
  • Options
    Hi hun I’ve heard mixed reviews about the clear blue monitor. I’ve got on really well with the easy@home strips. Do you use the Premom app to load them into? If not I’d recommend it. My cycles vary from 28-32 days aswell x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 thanks for your response. I haven't used anything for a few months now but when I used them I did also use the app I would have high reading one day low the next etc and I felt I worried about them more than I should have. Just at my wits end again and willing to try anything xx
  • Options
    I use the clearblue monitor and I like it so far. First month using it, got pregnant straight away - but it ended in a chemical unfortunately. But I love that it's very easy to use, it reminds you when to test, and it tells you when to use a pregnancy test. But it's pricey, for sure.
  • Options
    Hi Ladies, I'm new here, I hope you don't mind me joining.
    I had a MC at 6 weeks last month.  I'm currently on CD 8 and this is my first month using OPKs.  They're still very low, todays is 0.14 on the premom app.
    Good luck to us all 
  • Options
    I’m now on a year of trying to conceive my third in total but first with my amazing partner. I’m not keen on a Christmas baby simply because I’m not keen on them having Xmas and bday joint. But If that’s what I am blessed with them that’s fab. Due to being poorly last three weeks I’ve actually managed to lose a stone in weight and hoping it goes in my favour. As via nhs site I’m over weight. Who knows what this month will bring. I’m not always active but I do like to keep up. I’m emma 38 from uk
  • Options
    Welcome hun sorry for your loss x
  • Options
    Hey Em 💗 best of luck for this month xxx
  • Options
    Thank u. Thought I’d join hope that’s ok. X
  • Options
    Amethyst said:
    Hi Ladies, I'm new here, I hope you don't mind me joining.
    I had a MC at 6 weeks last month.  I'm currently on CD 8 and this is my first month using OPKs.  They're still very low, todays is 0.14 on the premom app.
    Good luck to us all 
    So sorry for your loss x
  • Options
    No sign as yet of af just cm and I feel so sick 😩😩 stuck at work and feel disgusting send help haha!
  • Options
    Hi @Amethyst and @GwentonEmmy 😊
  • Options
    @mummae26 I’m same so many symptoms but just had a bit more red spotting so I’m just gona assume the worst. Nice short cycle anyway so I’ll be testing again at the end of the month lol x
  • Options
    @Amethyst sending love - so sorry to hear that 💜💜💜 Good luck for this cycle 🍀 

So I’m CD12 today.... CM starting to build but no BBT change yet - I usually get a dip the day before OV

although..... my BBT has been just above my usual cover line since AF this cycle.... and after my strange very short and light period..... 🤔🤔 I still haven’t tested - I’m still avoiding the dreaded BFN again and tbh any potential symptoms are pretty mild now just been feeling a little bit sicky with a watery mouth most days, a touch crampy most days but nothing major and a few headaches.... I’m so used to my body manifesting phantom symptoms that I don’t trust it 🤣🤣

What do you think ladies??? Give in and test or ride it out?? 🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Options
    @Bundaberg thank you I've had a look seems a bit pricey because still need to buy the tests seperate. Maybe need to be an investment in the future.

@Amethyst so sorry for your loss sending lots of love to you ❤

I still have no sign of AF just cm but because my negative frer today I'm taking it as being out now just want its over with to move on to next month. 

I have really struggled the past 11 months with mental health and ttc and have found meditation helps me so much if any of you struggle you could possibly give this a go 💕
  • Options

I have really struggled the past 11 months with mental health and ttc and have found meditation helps me so much if any of you struggle you could possibly give this a go 💕
    OMG TTC makes me feel like im
    bi-polar at times!!!

* CD1... full depression - end of world, don’t wanna leave my bed!
    * Post AF ... like a kid on the way to a theme park - super excited about the potential for this cycle
    * Around OV....psycho bitch from hell if the OH isn’t in the mood for DTD at the right time!
    * TWW.... alternating (pretty much on an hourly basis according to AF or potential BFP symptoms) between end of world depression & kid on way to the theme park excitement 

it’s bloody exhausting!!!! I’m a yoga instructor so should be pretty on point at the chilled mindset but it’s even challenging me 🤣🤣🤣

• Options
    @KelB79 thats sooo true🤣
  • Options
    Hows everyone checking for ovulation? Xx