Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The March BFP Thread - Let’s make some Christmas babies 🥰

Replies

• Options
    @KelB79 this sounds all to familiar, I'm glad there is others who understand. I used to spend every single AF in tears but I have definitely got stronger. Yoga was my next thing to look into as also heard good things about this!! At least we all have each other to keep one another going and the hope that our month is coming 💞
  • Options
    AF just arrived so I’m definitely out this month. Think I’ve stressed myself so much the last week that I don’t feel anything now. Trying to remain positive and concentrate on what to do this cycle to improve my chances. Think I’m going to buy the fertilily and see if it works. Good luck to everyone still in the game x 
  • Options
    Started bleeding 😩😩 got another few min of work and I can’t be bothered being here any more 😩 x
  • Options
    I’m sorry both. I’m feeling really crampy now I think af will be here by the weekend. Tray and stay positive a new month another chance x
  • Options
    So sorry @LittleBirdie and @mummae26.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you @Lh8609
  • Options
    AF just arrived so I’m definitely out this month. Think I’ve stressed myself so much the last week that I don’t feel anything now. Trying to remain positive and concentrate on what to do this cycle to improve my chances. Think I’m going to buy the fertilily and see if it works. Good luck to everyone still in the game x 
    Oh no, I'm so sorry 😒
  • Options
    mummae26 said:
    Started bleeding 😩😩 got another few min of work and I can’t be bothered being here any more 😩 x

Oh no, I'm sorry.

TTC is so hard and so emotional 😒
  • Options
    In a lot more pain than I was with my last chemical it feels like my uterus is on fire but the psychological side isn’t as bad as my last chemical as I was expecting it from day one of a positive test, didn’t even get as far as telling my work I was pregnant this month so I’m just keeping it to myself and powering through, got a night shift tomorrow night just going to keep dosed up on painkillers I think x
  • Options
    Oh @mummae26 I am so sorry to hear this. I hope the pain eases soon! 
  • Options
    So I got another bfn at 11dpo. Feeling more tummy pain so I'm thinking AF potentially on way. Hopefully not but I'm not really positive each month. Ugh. Hope everyone feeling OK today. I have a Teams interview today so feeling a tad nervous! 
  • Options
    Good luck for your interview. Pretty sure I’m out 12dpo and bfn, loads of cramps and backache and my temps dipped again 😕  x
  • Options
    Lauren1409Lauren1409 Regular
    edited Mar 5, 2021 9:16AM
    Im all new to this temperature malarky. Plus there were a few times when I didn't do it at the same time. Like dpo 4 and 5! Il still keep at it and maybe il get into the groove 
  • Options
    Good luck for your interview @Lauren1409

I am 8dpo today. One of my boobs feels a little tender and I get waves of slight cramping. Temp this morning has gone up again to the highest level I had 2 days ago. Also get weird pains/aches in my arms which are different to my usual aches and pains (I have ME) and today I have an odd “bubbling” sensation just below my rib cage. Trying to stay calm and not get my hopes up too much. Last month I had different symptoms to what I usually have when af is due which gave me hope but then my period arrived 2 days late (albeit slightly lighter than usual). First cycle tracking bbt and opk- wish I’d done it last month so I have something to compare it to haha 
  • Options
    @mummae26 bless you! Sending so much love, hope you start feeling better soon xxxxxx

@Lauren1409 good luck for the interview! 

@em@Emmstar84 high temp
    is good!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

I’m CD13 today.... Flo reckons OV tomorrow and I’ve had a 0.3 temp dip today so that ties in.... hardly any CM this month though 🤔🤔 hoping that’s not going to go against things 🙏🏼🙏🏼 
    Got to go on a road trip tomorrow to pick up equipment for work with my OH and staying overnight in a cute little Airbnb cabin so we’re pretending it’s a minibreak - he’s always incredibly in the mood when we’re away from home so OV day will be well covered 🤣🤣 and it’ll be great to have a change of scenery at this point of my cycle - lockdown really makes TTC more depressing doesn’t it??!!  

• Options
    Thank you @KelB79- fingers crossed for you! Your Airbnb sounds great- I can’t wait to see somewhere that isn’t my house haha I’m usually cold as a crypt keeper and even my husband commented how hot I was when he cuddled me yesterday. Hoping that’s a good sign! 
  • Options
    Oh my god, I rambled on without taking a breath in that interview 😂 how is everyone? 
  • Options
    How did it go?

@Emmstar84 hope your temp stays up x

im patiently awaiting af, I know it’s coming just wish it would hurry up x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 eurgh!!! I HATE the wait for AF! Once you know it’s coming it’s like ... right, come the f&@k on, do your worst and be gone!! Let me reclaim my sanity!!! I hear ya! Hope it comes soon for you so you can move onto the next hopeful cycle xxxxx
  • Options
    I’m the same 13Dpo and waiting for AF! Wish it would bloody hurry up! 
  • Options
    Ugh it was OK! 5 questions but I felt like I could have said different and better things. Definately not more as we ran 5 mins over time! I'm feeling a bit tender in my tummy will still cross fingers but it does feel like af