Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

September TTC list!! 10 BFP's :D

Replies

• Options
    Add mee please! Not sure when AF is due as am in the middle of it ATM, but if all goes well should be due 18th, my birthday lols! Typical ay?!!
  • Options
    Okay AF finally arrived so if my cycle is unchanged (fat chance lol) should be due AF/BFP September 22nd Good luck to us all x
  • Options
    Hi sue, how are you??

Well, I though Af was due at the end of August hence not joining this thread til I knew if I was in for Sept.... but I'm having a hugely long cycle which is thereabout covering 3 months!!

Am on CD25 today and 2nd day of peak on cbfm which means AF will be due 7th September so could you put my date down as 7th please?

Am feeeling so positive this month, really pleased to have peaks on my first month using cbfm and have bd'd so much we're worn out!!

Loads of luck and babydust for september!! xx
  • Options
    bumpwisher-glad AF finally showed up,
    Amber156 - BD'd till your worn out sounds promising.....very unlike me ...haven't BD for weeks due to house moving offers/ buyers thinking of pulling out + survey stress! If the house move does go through then might have to put TTC on hold for a few months until we are comfortably moved in and fully aware of our financial position, although pretty sure we can afford it. But currently deciding whether to go for a house of our dreams and wait a bit for baby or to go for a smaller house and have baby straight away but still need to move again in a few years for No2.
    Decisions, decisions!!
    Anyway will add you to the list and wish you good luck xx
  • Options
    Hi Sparkles, hope you will sort out your house move soon and make the right decision of course. Have anyone in this thread tried EPO before? I want to find out which brand is better and where to get it please?

I am going to start bding tonight, it's my CD10 and going to bd every other day. I so hope that my egg will come earlier this cycle. Sabbath_Cat, Sept 17 is my birthday and my AF/BPF due on the same day too!!! I am so hoping that i will get a +. Amber 156, lots of baby dust to you and hope this one will stick for you!!! Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    hello my af is due the 1st September,
  • Options
    Hi,

Can I join you please. image

Af is due on 10th September. (I hate the term AF anybody else??)

I haven't been on here since June (well haven't been chatting) but it is nice to know you are all here, and I can chat about it.

Sabbath cat - don't know if you remember me but I remember chatting to you about phobias over in february, and we lost at the same time too. Anyway hope your well and glad to see you here, this month is our month. image

lots of baby dust for everyone.
    Jo x
  • Options
    sammielou and mehubandbub...i've added you and welcome xx
  • Options
    Thank-you Sparkles x
  • Options
    OMG i ov'd!!! yay! Ov is pretty random for me, please add me to the list? haven't been able to for a while!!! 11 SEPT! i have a wedding reception that day so if no luck at least i can get trollied! lol. xx
  • Options
    OMG i ov'd!!! yay! Ov is pretty random for me, please add me to the list? haven't been able to for a while!!! 11 SEPT! i have a wedding reception that day so if no luck at least i can get trollied! lol. xx
  • Options
    Can I join you ? I mc at the end of may and had first af on cd33 (although only lasted 4 days, normally its 10 days bleeding !), so based on my average cycle length from fertility friend.com my af is due 19th September......although I think i ov'd this week which would make it 8th September ??

Grrrr, put me down for 19th September and if by a miracle I get a bfp early i'll let ya know ! LOL
  • Options
    good luck to you lambchop!!! Lots of sticky baby dust to you.
  • Options
    Rocky-Kiz....I'm so glad to hear you ov'd this month...fingers crossed this is the only time you need to xx
    Lampchop - wishing you luck xx
    Have added you two ladies.
  • Options
    Hi Sue,
    AF has arrived today (2 days late) so can you add me to Septembers list. AF due again on the 22nd.

Thanks hun

Shell
  • Options
    I've added you Shell - sorry to hear AF arrived- have replied to you in your other post --- big hugs xx
  • Options
    Hi Sparkles - well I think I can officially join this thread as I think I OV'd on Tuesday which would've been CD38 so looks like im going to have another mammoth cycle but hopefully its shorter than my last 68 day one!!

Hi to everyone else **waves hello**

Oooh september looks busy hopefully we're all going to have lovely June babies!!xxxx
  • Options
    Hi Sue,

Well it seems my body is totally up the wall - I am so miserable. AF unexpectedly arrived today - the shortest cycle I have ever had at only 18 days. I just don't know what is going on. I had the first AF post MC around 31 days and now this.

Assuming I have a vaguely normal cycle next time (perhaps third time lucky) my AF date will be 22 Sept. Can you amend the TTC list Sue? Has anyone else had bizarre cycles that are so short?

Apple x

• Options
    Hey Apple, did your AF come like normal? Did you track you ov, could it be implantation?

I hate to say it but I've really gotten my hopes up. We are currently on holiday and I'm due AF/test on the 4th. I have no symptoms but I've just had 3 days of blood in my cm so hoping it was implantation! Feeling really excited and I know it's silly cos if it's a bfn then I'll be gutted!

Had to sneak on here on to share my thoughts as my husband is so laid-back he won't entertain my excitement. He is of course right to be like that.

Please please please let it be a bfp! Lots of baby dust all round!!

xxx
  • Options
    Can I join the lest,please? Only on day 16 of 47 day cycle, so poss AF due 30th Sept/1st Oct. So I'm right at the end!