Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

September TTC list!! 10 BFP's :D

Replies

• Options
    Oh Kat I do hope its implantation for you and Apple!
    WindyMiller I'll add you....but I'm adding you as 30th Sept in protest.....as when I read 1st Oct I was suddenly very shocked that is too much like winter (I say this as I desperately hold onto the last of the summer and my last week of the summer holidays) I refuse to put my flipflops away!!! God nearly October already.....where has the year gone??
    Wishing you all luck ladies....there are 5 BFP's for August (so far) so hopefully September will be super lucky for you all.
    Sue xx
  • Options
    Hi all,

Kat - yes I had been trying to track ovulation using the sticks but it seems that because I was reckoning on a vaguely normal cycle that I started testing too late - basically I had a couple of faint lines the first two days I tested and then nothing and then AF arrived with avengance. Its definitely AF as I am now day three and its as heavy as ever (sorry TMI) and not implantation (sob).

I have decided to start testing as soon as I stop bleeding as I am not convinced I actually ovulated last month (albeit I might have missed the surge with starting so late) as I didn't get any of the other symptoms I used to get pre MC. I just wish I knew what my cycle is doing as I was a regular as clock work before the MC at every 26 days. I am really hoping my body is trying just to get on track and balance itself out (ie one long one and one short one) but who on earth knows.

Wishing everyone much baby dust this month coming and hoping that we will all get our sticky beans very very soon.

Apple x
  • Options
    Thanks for the well wishes sparkles, i hope so - it's been 13 months since my mmc now!!!!!

oohhh and i think you should go for the dream house AND have a baby, if you try to put it on hold sods law it'll happen, a good bit of advice i heard was that most couples can't technically ever afford to have 1 child let alone more but somehow we find a way!!!

Almost time for the testing list to begin!!!! yay! xx
  • Options
    Hi Sparkles,

Think you missed my post hun could you please add me for 11th?xxx
  • Options
    sorry Mrs Ad...should hopefully be on the list now.
    Wishing you luck xx

Rocky-Kiz thanks for the advice regarding affording a child...I won't tell OH that most couples can't technically afford a LO otherwise he might go off the idea! House is coming first and soon hopefully, however if we then have a baby OH will stop working full time after my initial 6mths off as I earn twice as much as him, so he will just work 1-2 days at weekend for a bit of adult conversation more than anything. He will become a Stay at home Dad. But obviously that means a new mortgage on one salary so will have to see how much realistically we are left with one just one salary.
  • Options
    Hi all,

Sept will be my 3rd CD after mmc, my next AF/BFP date is 19th sept.

So fingers crossed for all of us.

Please can you add me to the list.

Know ladies get busy and enjoy xxx
  • Options
    I've tested a day early with cheap eBay tests.... and have a faint bfp!!!
    Will test tomorrow with a cdb to make sure, so don't confirm me yet, just had to tell someone!

Slightly terrified after what happened last time, and I've got no symptoms :\? I did have some spotting last week which I think was implantation but with my first bfp my (.)(.) were aching by now???

Anyway, away back to sleep (if i can!), and will update you all tomorrow!!

xxx

[Modified by: Kat-9742700 on September 03, 2010 06:28 AM]

• Options
    ooo fingers crossed Kat - hope you managed to get back to sleep. Look forward to update tomorrow hun xx
  • Options
    was due af on the 1st but not here yet and got a BFN when tested so will be testing again in a couple of days. waiting is rubbish image
  • Options
    Hi Girlies,
    I'm back in the game, so can you add me in for 24th Sept please? Been so looking forward to TTC again, but now it's come around I'm quite scared, not quite sure of what!
    *Babydust to all* x
  • Options
    ok, so another early morning and another...... BFP!!!!!!

The cbd says PREGNANT 2-3 WEEKS!!!!! imageimageimageimage

So yes, big happy faces all round. But also so petrified after what we have been through. They told us in hospital we would get early scans in our next pregnancy to make sure it's not another ectopic, so i will be contacting the doctor first thing Monday.

Please please please let this one stick!! Please let it be 3rd time lucky!

Let's hope this is a lucky month for all of us who are due to test.

xxx

[Modified by: Kat-9742700 on September 04, 2010 08:11 AM]

• Options
    Wo - ho Kat image

Great News.

A great start to September, hope it's a lucky month.

x x
  • Options
    Congrats Kat, that's brilliant news!!
  • Options
    fantastic news Kat. 3rd time lucky xx Let us knoiw when you have your early scan xx
    I'll edit to make you our first BFP for September!
    Sue x
  • Options
    Thanks girls!!! I am feeling real mixed emotions. Just want to get some early scans done to see if things are ok. I've not made it past 7 weeks yet so it will be a worrying few weeks ahead.

But I have a good feeling so hopefully this is the one!

xxx

[Modified by: Kat-9742700 on September 04, 2010 01:01 PM]

• Options
    Heh Kat - yippeeeeeeeeeee! Thats fabulous news - am so happy for you! Lots of hugs and wishing you really well for the coming weeks!

Apple xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations to you.....what a great start to Sept. Hope there are lots more BFPs ahead. Look after yourself, Tracy xx
  • Options
    Congratz Kat!!! It's gonna bring luck to this threat!!! Hope your early scan goes well. So happy for you and wish more BFPs coming our ways. xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations Kat, such good news. Hope everyhting goes well for you, x
  • Options
    sorry accidental post! image

[Modified by: Matthew's Mum on September 05, 2010 01:56 PM]