Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

September TTC list!! 10 BFP's :D

Replies

• Options
    How;s this weeks testers doing? anyone been sneaky yet? lol, in the 1ww for me, 4 days to test xx
  • Options
    So I pop to work for 1 day and come back to another two BFP's!! Let's keep this up ladies!
    Congratulations to WonderWomen40, Lampchop + Trying82 for your recent BFP's!
    Keep them coming girlies!!
  • Options
    yay! love it, i love lucky threads, i had a good one a few months ago too! maybe my turn will be on this one from sparkles!!! xx
  • Options
    It really is looking like a lucky month, long may it continue!

Congrats girls here's hoping we have super sticky ones!

Xx
  • Options
    Definately looks like there is a lot of luck this month, hope it spreads to us all.
    Rocky......I just wanted to wish you extra special good luck this month....you so deserve it. xxxx
  • Options
    aw tashelby thats so nice of you, thank you xxx
  • Options
    Thanks Sue, here here Hoping there are lots more BFP s to come and lots of sticky baby dust to one and all xxxxxx
  • Options
    Im out for this month, AF arrived 4 days early (witch) but leaves me free to fully enjoy my 5 days in Paris with hubby come Monday. Every cloud eh? good luck ladies, love Tracy xxx
  • Options
    aw no! sorry she got you hun! i keep expecting mine every day now and hardly any cm so rekon i'm out too, ho hum, have fun in Paris!!! x
  • Options
    please could you add me to the september list as i found out i was pregnant today image gl to all ttc people image
  • Options
    Of course I can add you hoping4number2.......this is the lucky thread you know!! xxx Your BFP number 5 with lots more to come image Congratualtions xx

[Modified by: sparkles1 on September 10, 2010 05:00 PM]

• Options
    Wow well Done HFN2 big congrats great news.. xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations Hoping 4 number 2.

This really is a lucky thread I got my ...BFP today too, so please can I be number 6 image

Good luck everybody waiting

Jo x x
  • Options
    Woohoo Jo/ mehubandbub....BFP number 6 Congratulations xx
  • Options
    Congratulations everyone!!! What a lucky month this is proving to be! Here's hoping there are more to come

xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm out!! Got AF on 3rd Sept but haven't been on to update!

Congratulations to all the ladies with BFPs, such wonderful news!! Loadsa luck for the future!!

Babydust to all xxx
  • Options
    Hi All, i'm officially out. AF got me a week early image wish the rest of you best of luck this month.
  • Options
    Please add me, my AF was due on 15th September and I got my BFP yesterday, fingers crossed everything goes ok, lots of baby dust to evryone x :\)
  • Options
    Congratulations Princessbella79 xx A happy and healthy 9 mths to you xx
  • Options
    Thank you xo