Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

September TTC list!! 10 BFP's :D

1235»

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations x x x x
  • Options
    Hi Ladies, How is everyone? So happy for all the BFPs. I'm on CD21. Not sure what's happening with my cycle. Been using OV sticks since CD10 as my cycle was 27 days last month, but only got a +ive on Thursday CD20! So won't be testing for a while. I'm trying my luck with DH again tonight, so won't be testing until 30th. Feels such a long time away! Good luck to everyone still waiting for a September BFP x
  • Options
    I have some excellent news, I got a BFP ^_^ wheeee!!! How stunning image
  • Options
    Woohoo congrats....me too....A happy and healthy 9 mnths to you. 9 BFP's and counting! (although technically mine should probably appear on the August ttc list....however only just found out). Keep them coming ladies xx
  • Options
    Hi I mc 3 days ago so I back on ttc list
  • Options
    Hi Sparkles. I just read your amaizing story. Congratulations on your bfp! Could you please add me to this thread as it seems to be the ~lucky~ one image I am due on 29th. Lots of luck to everyone
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi Sparkles. I just read your amaizing story. Congratulations on your bfp! Could you please add me to this thread as it seems to be the ~lucky~ one image I am due on 29th. Lots of luck to everyone
    xxx
  • Options
    Welcome Naturelle....it certainly has turned out to lucky for lots of ladies this month xx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

I have been following this post since my mc at the end of July but have only posted a couple of times. but the support I took from here is what really helped as I only told 2 or 3 people.

thank you to so many ladies who I dont know at all, but from reading every night, I feel like I do know so many of you...

so here I am with good news, and it isnt to brag but to keep anyone who is going through a mc now positive,that it can happen again so soon.

my mc as at the end of July and at the end of Aug AF re-appeared, now the end of Sept - I just got my big fat postive again... but hopefully this time it will stick... going to be very nervous for the next 12 weeks at least but so happy that it can and did happen again so soon..

good to luck to everyone x
  • Options
    woohoo congratualtions Oasis...I'll add you as the 10th BFP for September!! Well done hun xx
  • Options
    That's fabulous news Oasis............well done to you and OH! I hope you have a really healthy and happy nine months.

Sue - this thread seems super lucky - do you fancy doing an October one (even though we have the Christmnas pud one on the go???!!!

Apple x
  • Options
    thanks Sparkles and Apple 13 x

yes that makes 10 for Sept so far!
  • Options
    Congratulations Oasis x x x Great news.

10 is great image
    x x
  • Options
    Congratulations Oasis, thats fantastic news. This has been a super lucky month. Fingers crossed next months will be just as lucky. Good luck to all of us ladies who are still waiting and hoping for that BFP. Lots of love Tracy xx
  • Options
    Congratulations Oasis, a speedy 12 weeks for you and your sticky bean, xx
  • Options
    Just wanted to say congratulations Oasis! Wonderful news, hope it is a stickyimage
  • Options
    thanks for all the good wishes girls - going to see the doctor in the morning to confirm!!

also need to ask about these daily headaches?
  • Options
    Hi can i be added please
    I had mc 23rd Aug BFP 26th Sept Baby dust to all x
  • Options
    Congratulations x x x