Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

"Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, BFP's all the way..........."

Replies

• Options
    Hi ,
    Not posted in a wee while. 4 wks since surgery and 6 wks since lost my little angel. Done test last wk and BFN so least pregnancy hormone gone though as you all know totally soul destroying.! Trying again since 9 days after op. Terrible perhaps but im 44 and cant afford to waste time. So if u can add me to Dont know list but knowin me every wk as my AF just appears when it wants and never know whats going on.. lots of love Good Luck and Angelpower to all you lovely ladies x x x
  • Options
    Oh honey you sound well stressed! I think you should go back to your doctor and demand he help you (I am assuming it's a man?). If he doesn't help you - swap doctor! At the very least he could do a blood pregnancy test to rule that out (OR IN!).

It is such a lonely experience miscarriage, don't you think? You have so many fears and worries. The only way to prove them wrong is to get pregnant, but then getting pregnant fills you with different fears and worries. I wish I cold turn the clock back for you (for all of us!) so that you hadn't had a mc.

Have you spoken to your oh about your concerns? Perhaps if you go back to the doctor he could come with you as back up.

xxSara
  • Options
    On day 36 post erpc and no sign off af. image Done another test, but still negative, so no idea what is going on. Have had quite a bit of discharge over the last few days, so should have had some upsi, but didn't feel like it. Have done some this morning, but af should be on it's way already. Was hoping I would have either a bfp or af by now.

Anyone had to wait that long for af to arrive after erpc or miscariage? I had some spotting 2 weeks ago (I think, or almost 2 weeks ago) Have had ov signs all the time. Have cramps, little stabbing pains down below and am incredible hungry all the time for everything bad snack wise, although I have been good and been snacking on rusks (poor Michael, I eat his cookiesimage) and apples.
  • Options
    Hey Breighlin
    Keep that wee chin up hunni and i hope you get BFP real soon. Im only 30 days since op and no sign of AF but just a BFN. Sorry cant help much but know im thinking of you and sending lots of love x x xx
  • Options
    (((((((hugs))))))))) BB, did they give u any tests or scans when u had that bleedidng for 3 months? may be worth visiting ur gp again... i have a scan this tuesday as i've had some random bleeding this month i doubt they'll find anything but it'll be nice to have the reassurance!

SM - it's not terrible at all! it perfectly natural to feel that way.

Breighlin i had to wait 8 weeks for my AF!!!! i still tracked OV from after MC (expensive but nglad i did!!!)

xx
  • Options
    Rocky, I took atleast 3 trips to the ER but they never found anything. My dr said that the ultrasound looked normal too. My dr could only tell me that he's pretty sure Ill be able to have more children but he can't even say that positively. He said most women do go on to conceieve, but I have always been a little off with my cycles anyways. My dr is not thorough at all. He is always so quick to come in and rush out I barely have time to ask questions. Everytime I express concern he only says to wait a while and to only come back if I am pregnant. According to him I have no reason to worry as "I am young and fairly healthy" but there was obviously some reason why I lost my child and why it's taking so long for me to conceieve. A friend of mine just found out last week that she is pregnant with her 4th!!! And to make it even worse, she has been on bc with every one of them! She said she wished she could loan me her uterus since she doesn't even want to be pregnant right now, I said trust me I wish you could too. She isn't even going to the dr until April bc she doesn't want to "hastle with it". Aaaaggghh. That's soo annoying. But I am still late so I am not sure what's going on image
  • Options
    BB that sounds like so much agro! i woulod not be impressed! luckily the GP i've seen recently is really lovely and totaly understands. how long have u been trying since the bleeding stopped?

How has everyone's weekend been?

Laujai how was you holiday?????????

my ss has finally started! lol, though only mild at the mo! still got another week at least to go! lol.

xxx
  • Options
    yeah how was barcelona?!

my weekend has been ok thanx rocky. was at work yesterday morning, but sicne then been having fun. yesterday went into london for a friends birthday. we met them at the huge xmas fair in hyde park. we had yummy hog roast and some mulled wine. mmmm. went shopping today. bro's fiance just came to colour my hair for me (fitting it in before ov just to be uber paranoid and safe). tonight we're all going to mum and dad's for dinner as was dad's birthday on thurs.

am cd10 today, 2nd day poas, low. getting impatient already!!
  • Options
    hi all,
    well was due for AF on friday sunday now n still no show from her?? took a test and got a BFN? not sure whats goin on, have cramps like normal AF but just not here?? maybe shes hiding n she'll be coming (i hope if im going to have a bfn then i would like to atleast have af!)
    m&s- well try to keep your head up hope for a bfp next time!!

lottie- here's to a wonderful 9mths will be stalking you also!!!

blessed- aww hun sorry your having such a hard time!!! hope it gets better for you

laujai- how was your trip hun?? wonderful i hope!!

gem- glad all is well heres to a bfp this next round
  • Options
    Hi ladies

Im back!!! We had a great time in Barcelona, weather was nice during the day but cold in the eve. We done lots of sightseeing so was pretty tired from all the walking around but nice to get out of the UK for a few days although we missed our little poochie loads!!!

There's quite a bit to catch up on I have more or less read everyones posts.

L&N so glad your scan went well for you hun that is great news you will be missed over here but i'll prob be stalking you to see how things are going & how bump is coming along.

So I am due on tomorrow if my cycles is gona be 32 days again like before mmc. I have to admit to having lots of naps whilst in the hotel room feeling a bit sicky & sore heavy boobies!!! OH has ordered me to do a pg test but dont have any so I may buy some tomoz & check if I get time otherwise i'll wait till a bit later in the week!!!

Will catch up with you all properly tomorrow.

xxxx
  • Options
    Hi ladies

Im back!!! We had a great time in Barcelona, weather was nice during the day but cold in the eve. We done lots of sightseeing so was pretty tired from all the walking around but nice to get out of the UK for a few days although we missed our little poochie loads!!!

There's quite a bit to catch up on I have more or less read everyones posts.

L&N so glad your scan went well for you hun that is great news you will be missed over here but i'll prob be stalking you to see how things are going & how bump is coming along.

So I am due on tomorrow if my cycles is gona be 32 days again like before mmc. I have to admit to having lots of naps whilst in the hotel room feeling a bit sicky & sore heavy boobies!!! OH has ordered me to do a pg test but dont have any so I may buy some tomoz & check if I get time otherwise i'll wait till a bit later in the week!!!

Will catch up with you all properly tomorrow.

xxxx
  • Options
    sounds like a lovely day Gem! ooohhh don't tell me that!!! i'm having mine done on tues and i'm in the 2ww image was supposed to be last week but she was poorly image

Laujai - OH sounds worse than us! he's a bad influence on us!!!! lol, sounds like u had a lovely time hun.

xxx
  • Options
    Rocky-we have been basically trying since my d&c, although we couldn't bd that much during those long 3 months I was bleeding. But we started actively again in September. I am not feeling hopeful for this month.

Gussie-I am in the same place as you. I am on cd 37 and started having cramps last night, I even had slight spotting this morning but nothing since then. I am still playing the waiting game I guess.
  • Options
    Rocky-we have been basically trying since my d&c, although we couldn't bd that much during those long 3 months I was bleeding. But we started actively again in September. I am not feeling hopeful for this month.

Gussie-I am in the same place as you. I am on cd 37 and started having cramps last night, I even had slight spotting this morning but nothing since then. I am still playing the waiting game I guess.
  • Options
    Hi Girls

Had quite a stressful weekend. Af was due on Saturday, but only based on my last weird cycle which was shorter than usual. But I have gone back to my normal 28 day cycle as af arrived this morning. I can't believe how grumpy and upset I was yesterday. It was real proper PMT, which I've not had really since I was a teenager. But she's arrived now, thank goodness, so very soon we will be ttc for real! YIPPEE!!

Kari and Blessed - all I can say is I am crossing my fingers for both of you!!

Welcome back Laura!
  • Options
    anyone seen JODIE???? where are you???? you havent been on in almost a week!!! (god i sound like a right stalker!!!!) lol, i was checking the tester list and then checked the last time you'd been on cus i though i may've missed you image hope ur ok huni!

How is everyone else doing? M+S make the most of being glad she's here! lol, it certainly won't last!!!!

Laujai are you holding out testing?

xxx
  • Options
    Hey guys

You're totally right Rocky, we haven't heard from Jodie for a while - hope she is ok!

So did anyone else see the midwife programme with Amanda Holden? Hubby watched it with me - he got a bit freaked out by the sight of a lady giving birth. "Why is she making so much noise?" he asked. "Cos, duh, she has a nine pound baby coming out of her foof" I said. I was very proud of myself because I thought I would get upset at seeing pregnant ladies, but I didn't. So all in all I am feeling tip top. Now, whether I will still feel tip top in four weeks time is anyone's guess, but right now I am so glad that I am seeing the point to living again.

Laura.....have you tested??
  • Options
    Rocky how did your scan go? all ok to keep ttc I hope!

will catch up with you girls thursday, as going out for works xmas do tomorrow.

Gxx
  • Options
    Not a chance M + S! When i get my bfp again all i need to know is that it's coming out one way or another or i'll be too scared! lol.

Yeah Laujai did you test? where are yooouuu???
    and Jodie!!! bit worried bout uyou... hoping your net is down or something...

Gems - hope u had/have a lovely do. Scan went ok, all looks normal, thanks for asking. will be phoning docs on mon - going to see if i can have bloods for my hormones checked. it's been 4 1/2 months since mc and i'v only had 2 AF's image xxx
  • Options
    Hi girls

Sorry been awol!!! Didnt test im on CD2 now she caught me by surprise as didnt have much warning that she was on her way. Didnt think I was pg anyway but you mention sore boobs or feeling sick & the men instantly think pg LOL!!!

I've been on a course for the last 2 days which was fun it was a response to redundancy so gave help & advice on getting back into work really enjoyed it & made a nice change.

Started taking Roxy out for walks now she loves it bless her when she see's the lead come out she runs to the front door & sits & waits for me LOL!!! But when were crossing the road she ends up trying to lie on the road!!!! Maybe I should take a couple of small treats so when she does it correctly I can reward her.

Rocky glad your scan went well was just reading your other post.

How is everyone else doing?

oh is at the footie tonight so got the place to myself so means I can have a good catch up on everyone.

So CD2 wondering wether to get the cbfm at the ready or just take it easy, may be good cause means I get to poas daily & havent done that for ages!!!! xxxx