Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: 10 early signs and pregnancy symptoms

Replies

• Options
    So far I'm only 3 days late for my period however I am experiencing sensitive nipples, small bumps on my areoles, slight cramping but nothing like my usual period pains, I've been feeling sick and extremely tired I've also experienced a loss of appetite and sexual arousal over the last 2-3 weeks. I am sexually active and have sex around 4-5 days a week. I know I'm not majorly late but I do have my concerns, advice?
  • Options
    New to this but I'm 5 days late on my period took two 1st respond pregnancy test both came back negitive I have had the worst stomach pains I be feeling like throwing up but can't and it's been hard to sleep still waiting on my period because it feels like it's coming but I'm just getting menstrual pains
  • Options
    Hi. I am new to this group. I am 37yrs and ttc. I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2008 which caused me to lost a tube. My next period is 20.03.16 and now i been having breasts pains for the last 9 days. I cant sleep i am havin all kinda funny dreams.plus my dog is always crying and followin me everywhere i go I will hope dat i finally have a baby on board. Can anyone help me.
  • Options
    I don't know if I'm pregnant?

I had my last period 1st Jan & as of yet I havnt seen another! So I am 6 weeks late.. I have had some spotting for a couple of days but that's it. I've done 3 home pregnancy test which all came up negative! Before I had my daughter my periods were abit messed up but never this late, and after having her 8months ago my periods were great only ever a max a week late. So I don't know?! Is it my periods just going back to being messed up but if so why have the last 8 been so great? Im so confused!
  • Options
    Hi, so my period is 1 week late im regular so this is uncommon for me to be late and i took 2 pregnancy tests, one when i was 5 days late & another one this morning but both were negative, days before i was supposed to get my period i was experiencing cramps as if i were going to get my period but nothing , i've also experienced headaches, tiredness,dizziness , nausea. me & my partner are trying to have a baby and we think i might be and now with the 2 negative tests is disappointing. We hope we are pregnant with our first baby. Could i still be pregnant if i got 2 negative tests
  • Options
    Hey Ladies,

I'm just looking for some other opinions really. Over the last few days, I have had a real hankering for banana chips and I have been completely put off chocolate and I am a chocoholic usually. My sense of smell is very sensitive and the smells that are making me want to vomit are the ones I am usually around. I have been having a tingling sensation in my stomach, like I have butterflies for example. I have been feeling less hungry than usual. Also feeling very, very tired as well as making very regular trips to the loo. I took a clearblue pregnancy test yesterday and it came back not pregnant but I don't quite believe it as my mum took over 10 pregnancy tests before it came out that she was having me.

So if anyone could give me anymore information about what I should do etc then please, any feedback would be much appreciated!
  • Options
    Hi guys pls help im trying for a bby, im 3 days late always tired, headch i thought m pregnant bt i tested naget
  • Options
    I have been pondering for days now , so I want to reach out and ask. I thought for sure I was due for a period on the 28th ... but then I get my period 3 days early on the 25th bright red and medium .. I've been ttc for a few months now . This month about two weeks ago I normally get sore boobs and pre period symptoms for a cpl days but this time it lasted for 2 weeks straight heartburn and sick feeling absolutely tired then the boo sore went away everything g else stayed . And some very werid metal taste in my mouth very odd times. But goes away I'm on day 3 of bleeding it's very light and red .. I'm tired and dizzy(breifly) and feel hung over and like I'm dreaming is my head playing tricks on me or will I get the positive test .. or could this just be a cycle period messed up ? Also some odd pinch pains before period came , and sorry for over share but constipation ?
  • Options

I'm really confused because I'm late for 2 months. On Feb the 14th I was spotting nothing heavy but I had cramps. The spotting was for 3 days and disappeared. Now on March 24th I saw blood again but no period did a pregnancy test and it showed positive one line brighter than the other and another one showing very faint still (clotting) . I was bleeding with blood clots coming out but small ones then no more came out. Still no period and I got a negative pregnancy test. I'm so confused. 

• Options
    I started spotting a week or so before i was due to start my period, it lasted like 2 days and stopped. I have taken w tests and they were both negative, but my lower abdomen is hard and firm. I've been nauseous and fatigued. What should I do, i am now almost a week late.....
  • Options
    Hi i just want ask i missed my period for 9 days i took a clear blue digital pregnancy test and it says pregnant so i booked my appoinment to my doctor after 3 days and it turned out negative i am confused if which one is more accurate the doctor obe or the hpt one
  • Options
    So me and my boyfriend had sex the 18-25. Not remembering which day, but I had one spot of blood one day and another the next.

I took two pregnancy test and both negative. But my body feels completely different. I share some of these symptoms listed if not all. Was it too soon to take a test? I haven't had my period all March too. And I believe the week we had sex I was suppose to have one. April is approaching and no period.
  • Options

Jullan , doctor test is always more accurate then digital tests. But don't give up!

• Options
    Hello all. A little advice or reassurance please. Last period was March 3... today is March 31. My period was due today. No sign of it. Usually, there is discharge that would 'smell' it's on the way. There's none of that now. For the past week, I've been having really sore boobs (and they feel fuller), exhausted body, sensitive to smells, food has started to change taste, I pee more (hello, 3x during a movie??)(not including before and after the show) and sudden craving for sweets. I've been thinking I'm pregnant so I've gone thru at least 8 or 9 home pregnancy tests (sometimes more than once a day) leading up to today. All negative. And yesterday, I had a blood test, also negative. Today is first day of period.. supposedly. I did another home test... negative. Anybody have any ideas? I know I'm supposed to wait a week before taking another home test. But the waiting is driving me batty. Is there any other way to find out before 7 days is up?
  • Options
    Hi, I was wondering if I could be pregnant! We had unprotected sex on March 19th and I have been spotting for 5 days, not bleeding! It started about 1 week before I should have started my period, I never spot. My nipples itch, my inner thighs even itched! My boobs feel sore off and on, I get weird off and on appetites! I get hot flushes not and then which is not normal for me ever! I woke up with a sore throat and stuffy nose, legs are sore, headache, super tired, I never get acne buut I'm starting to get a couple here and there. I can smell things way more than I have before?? Which is weird? I've had weird vivid dreams, backache, diarrhea and bloating.. I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet.. Could my hormones just be off or could I just be stressing myself out about being pregnant and the stress is causing this? Could I even get these symptoms at 2 weeks pregnant? I would love some help! Thanks so much!!
  • Options
    I am currently waiting for my period to start as I haven't had one in 4 weeks and i am very regular. Wasn't worried until this week as we used protection (condoms) but i have EXTREMELY sore nipples that have been in constant agony for the past 3 days. Usually when im done my MC its just the tissue that is painful and my back hurts. My breasts are also swollen and feel heavier. I also have eaten something I usually eat and gagged because it tasted so horrible at that moment. My nose if often stuffy and running but I haven't got a cold? &i've been constipated once during this week. In addition to smelling nail varnish in my house in the middle of the night for some reason. Suffering from headaches from time to time which I never usually get. My discharge is extremely almost jelly like and very white and of a considerable quantity. Not sure if im just going to have a really bad period or I could be pregnant. Help please 😩
  • Options
    So I have a 2 and a half month old I'm breastfeeding and I already had my first period but been feeling a bit worried and breast extra sentive been really sleep that awful taste in my month headaches cramping just plain awful I had a c section with mine is it possible to get pregnant this fast after a c section the test say negative but each week something new happens.. Is there anyone else that is or has been in my shoes
  • Options
    Hi, I seem to be having the majority of these symptoms. Had a UTI "concern" confirmed at the Drs last week. However the past few days: feeling very sick, no apitite, dizzy spells, headaches, blocked nose, constipation, lower back pain, abdomen pain, stomach cramping, twinges in stomach, aching boobies with sharp pains through nipples and breast on and off, leg cramps, heartburn and hot flushes, sensitive to smells, I gagged at the smell of bacon and egg yesterday morning!! My favourite food, fought all day to keep the breakfast in my stomach. I'm so tired but cannot sleep! Very over sensitive. However I used a home test yesterday and it was negative. Again this morning vertical line to show test worked and then a horizontal line (faint) where it should be vertical for positive. I don't know what to think?? Any ideas? Should I wait a week to do another or go to Drs for blood test? I'm only 19 and have no idea about this kinda stuff? Help please!
  • Options
    I got my periods on 8 september now today on 21 september I am feeling heavy with lower abdomen, when I walk I can feel it more, mild fever and cold,tastes differs,white vaginal discharge,one time I felt like vomit, not feeling sleepy at night,feeling hungry.i have a doubt that if iam pregnant or not.
  • Options
    I have having pulling on my tummy for about 2 weeks could i be pregnant