Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: 10 early signs and pregnancy symptoms

191011121315»

Replies

• Options
    Could I be rude and ask how old we all are please.?
  • Options
    Hi @Shally
    Welcome to the forum. You happened to have come across a really old thread. Please can we suggest you come and post your question, over here on the main chat forum
    We hope to see you over there! 
  • Options
    Hi, I'm feb I had all signs of period due, mild cramping, feeling lethargic and not quite right. I did a PT on day 6 of missed period and was a strong positive. I unfortunately miscarried at 11 weeks. Me and my partner have been trying since, I am now 4 days late and am feeling exactly like I did in feb, my lower abdo feels heavy and lots of mild cramping on and off and not feeling too good. However I took a clear blue digital test on the first day of missed period and it was negative! Has this ever happened to anyone and they're still pregnant? I'm picking up another test tomorrow. My periods are always like clockwork, and the two times my period was late by 4 and 6 days I felt completely normal with no cramps until the day it started. Any advice much appreciated!!! X
  • Options
    Hi @Zoew49 thanks for posting your question on this article, but we reckon you might be better off posting on our main chat forum, which you can find right here, where we're sure someone will be able to offer you some advice. 
  • Options
    Hi, I have a question I have taken 2 test at night time one around 7pm and the other 10pm I am having a lot of symptoms leading me to thinking I’m pregnant. I have only had sec once since my son has been born on the 9th of last month which would make it 4 weeks since I’ve had intercourse. I never really fully got my period back I would bleed a day or two and it’s disappeared but that was about 5-6 weeks ago since I’ve bleed at all. My son is 6 months old so I recently just had a baby and I have felt no appetite, for the past week unexplained terrible back pain and stiff legs and can’t even wake up in the morning I’m so exhausted. I have felt nauseous for the past three nights to the point of almost Vomiting and headaches. My back constantly hurts and I have a lot of exhaustion, but I’ve taken two test one a week ago and one an hour ago, yes at night time and both negative. I know it’s only been four weeks but I have stomach cramping no blood no spotting It’s only been four weeks since intercourses but I feel terrible and I’m confused on the negative test. Is it possible for a test to be negative since it’s been four weeks since inter course if I am pregnant? I am going to try a morning test tomorrow because those are more accurate but there is absolutely line explanation why I am feeling all these crazy changes in my body and mood and hormones I feel pregnant all over again but the test is saying no is there a possibility it’s to soon?
  • Options
    No one had any advice for me on the forum 
  • Options
    So I been having pregnancy system like a lot o f nauseous and my boyfriend/fiancée is sleep a lot more then usually and when I get or drink something I feel nauseous way before that I been having headaches out of no where and dizziness to for a couple days
  • Options
    Hello, after 2 month of marraige i am noy feeling comfortable stomacha ache, vomiting, taste is not good and i have no hunger. But my period time is after somedays but i want to know..thesr symtoms are pregnancy symptom ts before periods.pain is like a periods pain and laziness vomiting taste is very bad...
  • Options
    I took a at home test the positive was very light. I’ve been having some cramping, lower back pain, bloating, nausea, and Constant heartburn (I’ve never had heartburn before). I’ve had 5 miscarriages before. So I just want to know if it sounds like I am pregnant?