Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

December 2017 Babies

Replies

• Options

It's a big relief :) I have an appointment to go to see the dietitian soon not sure what to expect but assuming it's to discuss what I can and can't give him to eat? Hmmm will see :) 

Loving the Princess pictures ellabelle so cute ❤️ 👸🏼

Iv found the most amazing pants for odin they are by joules (can probably get similar in other brands) he has about 6 pairs now they are like thick tights/leggings and they are so cute but more importantly he looks comfortable and like they don't restrict his movements..I was finding that pants or joggers were to tight on his little tummy so they have been a life saver for me :D   will put a pic below or them :) they do them for boys and girls :D a tip though if you fancy getting some try ebay they are brand new in the packet and half the price they are on the website :) I just wrote a paragraph about pants 🙈 lol 

Hes smiling more and more and laughing alot he does this little giggle and my parentner pointed out he sounds like pee wee Herman 🙈 and he does lol peewee creeps me out lol 

Friday the 23rd is his appointment to have his injections..I feel horrible about it but it has to be done :( he will be 9 weeks and 4 days old then, isn't this a bit young for the injections? My mum's flapping saying it's too soon and that I was 12 weeks before I had mine..confused lol 

Hope everyone is well :D xx

imageimage

• Options

Aww he’s such a cutie 😍 Love those little pants, they actually do look really comfortable!

I’m obsessed with buying dresses on eBay for Ariella at the moment 🙈

Ariella had her injections last week. They get them at 8 and 12 weeks now! 😅 I was dreading it because I hate seeing her cry and I’ll never forget the scream she did at the heel prick test in December 😢 I kept putting off booking it until I found out a little girl I did a party for only in November (3 yes old) passed away suddenly from meningitis this month... absolutely devastating and actually really upset me! Booked Ari in right away after that. Can’t even imagine that happening 😢 My husbands daughter also had meningitis at 6 months old (8.5 years ago) but thankfully survived, wasn’t vaccinated because it wasn’t offered back then! So so scary.  

The injections were actually fine! She was asleep and only woke up and did a little cry. I cuddled her and she stopped right away. Went home and she slept for ages... but then that evening properly screamed for 2 hours non stop 😅 That was really tough but then she slept fine and has been ok since then!

Here’s a photo from Saturday and one from Valentine’s Day! Can’t believe she’s 2 months already!! 💕

• Options

Want to take part in our latest product test? We are looking for babies children aged 5 months to 5 Years old, for Fifi & Friends baby care range and there's a £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs. Just go to: Talk To Us for how to sign up. 

• Options

I didn't know that anyone had posed I didn't get an email x

Ellabelle she is so cute! Love her outfits :D...I was supposed to get his injections done today he's 9 weeks and 4 days today but he's not well enough to have them :( got an Ill little pickle at them moment but booked him back in for Thursday so hopefully he is better :) been told to keep him away from children till he's vaccinations, hes been around his cousins..could be why he's unwell..my stupid brain didn't think to keep him away xx

Glad her injections went fine :) it's good to hear :) xx 

imageimageimageimage

• Options

Gosh, I'm rubbish, haven't posted in ages!

Great pics Ellabelle and Rebecca.

We are bobbing along ok here. Poor little man was quite poorly a couple of weeks ago with a fever for a few days. Doctor said was just a virus so just Calpol and lots of feeding. He's also been snuggly for what feels like ages. Starting to get better now which means sleeping is improving - it had really suffered! 

He's still dinky- 9lb 13oz on Monday - but is tracking just above the 0.4th centile line so HV & Dr perfectly happy.

Lots of smiles and chatting now, I love it. We have some great conversations 😂

Last Friday we had another appointment for the study we are taking part in. He had an MRI, have attached a pic of his beautiful big brain!

Hope everyone is doing well, staying safe in the snow if you have it, and enjoying your beautiful babies 

image image

xxx

• Options

:( Odin hasn’t been well either but glad hector is feeling better :) 

he looks so adorable in that bath sooo cute :D the brain picture is great! Super interesting and a great picture to have, wish I had a picture of my baby brain lol 

aww at least he’s smaller for longer my chunk was weighed last Thursday and he’s 13lbs 10oz the way hes been eating he’s probably a stone now lol 

heres my happy little chunky monkey he’s such a smiler  xx

(the doll was a joke present, one of my old dolls from when I was a kid, Mum gave it to me as a practice doll before he arrived lol, she said that he would be bigger than the doll and he wasn’t lol so now it’s ended up as a comparison picture haha just in case you wondered about the weird doll) 

imageimageimageimageimageimage

• Options

And forgot to say he’s in his 3-6 month clothes :( i Did feel a bit sad that he has outgrown his 0-3 and I’m going to keep the very first baby grow he wore :) he will be 11 weeks old on Monday xx

• Options

Hector rolled over for the first time yesterday. He was having tummy time and flipped himself over onto his back. I told him it has to stop and that he needs to remain a potato for a while longer yet 😂

• Options

Aww look at all these cute pic of your beautiful babies there all growing up so quick 

Clever boy hector he's a quick learner love that you want him to stay like a potato I want Gracie to aswell she hasn' rolled over yet but I don't think it will be long 

We have had horrible amounts of snow I was stuck in nearly all last week I walked the kids to school Monday and it was just crazy with a pushchair had to walk on the road as the paths were all heaped up with snow that were like hills I gave up with the last child to drop off and took her back home with us lol 

Gracie was ment to have her 3 month injections last week but because of the snow they cancelled just aswell because I was going to aswell so she's having them next week she 14 weeks now and such a pleasure she's also moving into 3-6 month clothes now I'm also slightly addicted to buying on eBay and everywhere I go 🙈 here' my little beauty imageimageimageimageimage

• Options

Haha thuper a potato🥔 😂 bless he’s a cute potato xx

Gracie has such cute dresses! Love the cat one she’s such a cutie pie xx 

odin had his first injections today at exactly 3 months old (he’s behind a month as wasn’t well enough to have them at 2 months and then they got cancelled due to the snow) its horrible he had the 3 jabs in his leg and the gel stuff in his mouth and he has screamed all day :( he won’t calm down no matter what I do, he goes purple from screaming and stiff as a board :( he’s currently finally asleep so hoping he will sleep it off :( don’t want to take him back to get the others now, is this normal? X

• Options

Aww poor Odin this is exactly what Gracie was like I took her to out of hours i was that worried because I don't remember none of mine being like that have you given him some Calpol I was told to give one straight away after then another dose later on they said one of the injections tends to give them a temp but Gracie was the same screaming in pain and going stiff is he still taking his milk they told me to take her back if she stopped wanting feds she' got her second lot on Wednesday I'm also worried it will be a repeat of last time hope he stays asleep for you x

• Options

He’s been a bit off his food today :( He hasn’t had much today he’s even skipped his last feed, hope all goes back to normal tomorow if not will take him doctors, he Is still asleep at the moment he keeps stirring and does one loud pitched sqweaking cry then goes back to sleep :( iv given him calpol as often as I can and iv been monitoring his temperature highest was 36.8 (so not high at all) he’s 36.6 now so that’s good as long as it doesn’t go over 38...fingers crossed all goes well with Gracie on Wednesday hopefully second time round won’t be as bad xx

• Options

How's Odin now Rebecca? Sounds like he had a bit of a reaction to the jabs, although good news that the Calpol kept his temperature down. The second lot aren't as bad as it's only 1. And the important thing to remember is that they'd be much more poorly if they caught any of the diseases we are vaccinating them against.

Love all of Gracie's outfits, too cute!

Just sat here feeding my poor snotty little man, feels like he's had a snotty nose forever. I suppose that's trouble with a winter baby.

Hope everyone is doing ok. It would be lovely to see some more pics x

• Options

Hi everyone, did you know we're on Instagram? And to kick off our season of AMAZING Instagram giveaways (More buggies! Baby equipment! Loads of stuff!), we're giving away a beautiful Mamas & Papas Ocarro buggy, worth £649. 

To find out how to enter, just check out Latest Posts! 

imageimage

• Options

All such beautiful babies, I’m loving all the photos ladies 😍

Oh wow Thuper that brain picture is amazing! Hope his cold clears up soon bless him. Well done on rolling Hector!

I’m glad you’re addicted to eBay too rainbow 😂 There are far too many pretty things! I hope we’ve not been in any bidding wars against each other lol. How’s Gracie today after injections? Ariella has hers today too! She had a 10 minute scream about 6 hours after and felt a bit hot (wouldn’t let me take her temp) so have her calpol and she’s sleeping now. 

Aww I hope Odin is ok now, those first injections are horrible! :( 

Ari is doing well generally! Still quite small, measuring just below 25th centile and only just starting to go into 0-3 clothes! (3 months on Saturday!) She can’t roll yet but can almost sit up 😳 She keeps doing mini sit ups lying down, and will sit up properly if she’s sitting on my lap! She’s so strong - I was walking at 6 months so I think she’ll be going this way too, I was hoping she wouldn’t 😅 Ohh she sleeps through the night now too! From end of Feb she’s been doing 10/11pm - 7-8am, so pleased as night feeds were a killer!

• Options

Rainbow how did Gracie’s jabs go today? X

thuper He’s doing good now Monday and yesterday wernt good at all though :( Monday night was a nightmare just after I posted on here saying he was asleep he woke up and screamed the house down for about 2 hours, I tried everything to get him to stop he was bright red screaming and stiff as a board and crying actual tears i was at breaking point and really scared something was seriously wrong was about to phone 111 for advice when he just calmed down all of the sudden and went back to sleep until about 10am then yesterday he was a bit moody and whiny but he wasn’t screaming any more so was a lot better he seems back to normal now but he’s not eating as much as usual and sleeping more but seems mostly Better :) glad to hear the second lot arnt as bad don’t think I could take him being that upset again :( but your right thuper without the vaccinations it could be so much worse just got to look at the bigger picture :) 

aww poor hector all sniffles :( Odin has a bit of a runny nose i wish he could blow it lol it would be so much better if he could 

some recent pics taken on mother’s day and some this morning excuse my morning face 😂 he was being cute while we were having morning cuddles so took some selfies his morning Face is flawless mine needs some work haha xx

imageimageimageimageimage

• Options

Thanks for asking how Gracie is she screamed the place down bless her but luckily like thumper said it was only one injections and the stuff they put in the mouth I mentioned how she was last time and how Odins been and she said it will probably be off the stuff they put in the mouth as it can give them belly pains...great I was pleased with it only being one injections so I asked if the 4 month ones is one aswell and sadly there not she said it's 3 again 😣 she not been to bad a little more unsettled than normal bit not like last time although this happen it must of been about two bottles worth image poor baby I've never seen so much sick come out of her didn' think it was going to stop she's fast asleep now hopeully for the night fingers crossed she' been a little star lately going from 6/7 on till half 6 when my partner gets up for work as I'm sure he doesn' know how to be quite grrr 

Love all the pics how cute is ari she's like a little doll I wish Gracie was just going into 0-3 month clothes she' in 3-6 now just growing to quick I must get her weighed it' been a while haha I've been actually haven't been in any bidding wars but only cuz I usually miss it and go back and it's ended 

Love the mothers day pic Odins vest is really cute you can just see he' such a smiley happy boy poor Odin it really is horrible when there in pain I panic over everything like that but I'm glad he settled down for you x

• Options

Ellebelle i have only just seen your post! I wasn’t ignoring you lol I don’t always get the notification emails also we posted at simalar times so could have been because I was online when you posted that I didn’t get an email? Hmmm lol

great pictures 😍 she’s so tiny love the swing picture too cute, she’s doing well with her sleep then, Odin is doing about 12-8 atm trying to get him to go down at about 11 but it’s not really happening lol he did go to sleep around 11 briefly but he’s gone back to midnight x 

rainbow aww thanks for asking the nurse about Odin :) it’s good to know that it was probably just a reaction to the mouth stuff :) aww bless her that’s a lot of throw up :( could have been because of the jabs? The nurse told me that he could be sick or have a upset tummy after the jabs :( hope she’s ok now, I hate it when Odin sick he always gets really gaspy after and gets upset don’t blame him I hate being sick I get bad anxiety over being sick lol 

ok this might be tmi but I was due for a smear test so I went and she asked me questions before she was going to do it, turns out as far as she was concerned due to dates etc I could be pregnant (I didn’t go in there thinking I was or anything but as far as she could tell there could be a chance) bacically because I couldn’t say I was 110% sure that I wasnt pregnant she didn’t do it as she said it could cause miscarriage but now it’s got me thinking since the appointment iv noticed that I feel pregnant and iv had a dream that I was pregnant with a girl, wishful thinking? Because I do miss being pregnant so much, hmmm think I might have got a idea in my head and my imagination has run away with it, more babies is definitely on the cards but I was imagining like 3 years from now, there would be a year between them if I am 😂 xx

• Options

Hello again everyone, it’s nice to be back on here at last! Lovely to see some pics of your little ones 😍 shame about the reactions to the jabs Isla was the same to be honest took just under a week for her to get back to normal!.. we have been super busy these last few weeks moving into our first home!! Isla is still in newborn clothes but going into 0-3 months clothes at last but is 3 months old now.. I really need to get her weighed again as she has also dropped past the 25th centile I think it was ..  anyway how’s everyone finding mummy life!? 

• Options

It could be a reaction to the jabs see how she is today she was fine through the night fed her at 6 and she' back asleep 

Eeee Rebecca are you going to do a test how exciting I've had 2 close together each time I also miss being pregnant I haven't a clue why because it was such a crap pregnancy I just love babies think I could have loads I was saying to my partner having Gracie makes me broody again 😂😂 but I have 5 now and have to stop somewhere I don' know where I'd fit them all in 😂 think my mum would have a heart attack aswell but who knows 😉

Hi Sophie hope the move went ok I have moving so stressful my partner wants to move but I just keep putting it off 

Aww another tiny baby 😍 I keep forgetting the weigh in clinic although she seems to be gaining just fine I like to see how much she weighs she was 11lb 11oz a few weeks ago x