Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Babies - Part 5

Replies

• Options

I think Ollie will start getting grumpy and want to be turned round too louise at the end of the day they are still really safe in car seats x

ollienwoke up at half three so hubby brought him in with us then he decided to no go back to sleep and started one mighty cry at 5 had to do milk and everything ... he must know I need to be up early for my job interview lol

• Options

Good luck with the job interview Lillian, is this the one closer to home? 

J is still in his first car seat but I don’t think he’ll be in it until 15 months which is what they say for rear facing. He would much prefer being forward facing as well! I’m not sure when they’re changing the laws either. 

• Options

Good luck with job interview. I'm going to kiddicare this morning to have a chat with them about next size up car seat

• Options

Good luck lillian what job is it for?

I cnt believe how big they all are now, Charlie's 8 months on Sunday 

• Options

I've got two today the first one was for the radiology admin which went well and will hear on Friday but it's not the days I need for childcare and the other is at 12 

• Options

Glad one went well Lillian, fingers crossed for the second!

Im not sure we will do rear facing, Joseph is so noisy and I like that I will be able to see him. 

I also can’t believe we’re nearly at the 8 month mark 😬

• Options

Went and got Daniel checked his car seat he's fine for a few months yet so dont need to buy my next seat just yet.

Glad the interview went well and good luck for ur next one

• Options

I'm buying the maxi cosy swivel. Will keep her rear facing to 15 months and then spin it round. I'm just gonna get it soon as in struggling to carry the car seat in and out and hate putting her in it in the car as it kills my back.

Just home after being out spending money I don't have. My husband is going to kill me when he sees the bank.

Going to doc at 220. Have a feeling I'm going to end up on anti depressants today :-( I've not been coping very well just so stressed out.

• Options

imageimageWhat do we think ladies? Does he look comfy or should I wait a bit? 

Lillian hope your second interview went well too xx 

Katt good luck at the doctors xx 

• Options

Katt I've been doing the same im also so stressed everything just seems to be falling apart at the moment ... I'm not sure how the second interview went or if I want it theres only 4 people that worked there .... i really dont know what to do all I know is I haven't got long to sort it ! 

Louise he defo looks big enough bless him 

• Options

Aww he looks comfy Louise look at his teeth 😍still no sign of any teeth yet olly was a late bloomer tho he got all his within a month. What was the second one for Lillian administration?

Good luck Katt hope they help you I feel better since starting on mine. 

Aww bincey what a cutie 😘

• Options

I saw a new doc today and she was lovely. Listened while I explained the issues with Patrick's hearing and sleeping and Saoirse's sleeping that were resulting in just being shattered. How low I was feeling with the pain in my knees and back and how my appt keeps getting cancelled and that I hate having to take laxative drinks etc. Just was good to off load.

She has prescribed me fluoxetine which I've looked up and it's Prozac. I've to go back in 3 weeks.

Don't know how I feel tbh

• Options

Katt I feel for you because I know how much pain I'm in with my knee and being in constant pain with everything else really does get you down hun... it's not forever and once your better physically your mental health will improve ... x

• Options

Maybe try taking them for those two weeks and if you don't feel like you want to continue with them or you want an alternative form of therapy such as talking to someone ask to be refered. I have a interview next week it's at the same nhs Trust but a different ward 

• Options

I hated it when I went onto my tablets, but they have really helped. I have however stopped taking the pill and I feel so much better. I have even started to like my husband again... Just need to be exceptionally careful on any rare occasion there maybe some action! Have bloods on Friday, hoping iron levels have returned to normal.

• Options

Aww that's good bincey x

• Options

Glad you feel better after a Coatbridge with the doctor katt. I think sometimes you just need someone to listen and validate your feelings xx Hopefully the tablets will help you feel better. I would try some but I think my problems are more down to my Lack of sleep. Charlie can wake up to 15 times a night. 

• Options

I've got a follow up appt in 3 weeks. She made me book it before leaving. I know I'll need to give them a chance to work. I suppose it's the stigma of being on Prozac. I once read a book called Prozac nation and that's what's going round in my head. 

I need to be able to enjoy my children because atm I'm clock watching all day until I can lie down and hope everyone stays down. I'm starting to lose enjoyment in everything.

Been sticking to WW and I've lost 1st 5lb I'm only 0.7lb off losing 10%. I've bought 2 new jeans and 2 new tops from next. I've just put them on my store card. I then treated myself to new frying pans.

I need the weather to pick up so can get fresh air again.

• Options

Sounds like you are doing brilliantly katt! you may find once the better  weather comes and you can get out and about that you will be able to stop the tablets. If they help reduce your stress they are definitely worth giving a go . 

• Options

Not sure where Coatbridge came from 😂 Meant to say chat