Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

August 2019 Babies

Replies

• Options
    So nice to hear from you! I often think about how the babies are! 

@ChellaKutti01 and @jades2409 Rowan and Autumn are beautiful! 

Matilda was 10 months yesterday. Where has the time gone? She is crawling and standing etc but not walking on her own- I don’t think it’ll be long. She still has no teeth though! She’s a right little diva and shouts at us when we don’t do what she wants!

Matilda was an amazing sleeper but when we moved her to her cot instead of the Moses basket/next to me, she really didn’t like it. We had to go and buy a small travel cot to help her feel more settled. She’s better in there but not as good as she was! It’s a shock to the system. 
    Xxxx

• Options
    Sorry I spelt Rohan’s name wrong.xxx
  • Options
    Ohh look at her @EmJ3! Shes gorgeous! Her hair has lightened up since birth! I remember a photo of her with jet black hair and lots of it! Atleast I’m sure that was Matilda anyway! How lovely! 

I’ve been wondering about you ladies a lot and how all the little ones are getting on! I see their all developing their own littler personalities! So cute xx
  • Options
    I’ve inboxed you both @ChellaKutti01 @EmJ3 xx
  • Options
    Hello everyone my email sends these to my junk box so don’t see these comments as often. 

Aww everyone’s babies are so cute love seeing them they are beautiful.

@EmJ3 how active we were on here when pregnant and now so quiet think we’re all busy and I’m certainly still adjusting to motherhood 11 months in haha 

Phoebe is in my bed can’t get her into her cot at all she hates it :( just screams even if I put her in there during the day to try and do something lol shes very restless in her sleep too. 

She has two bottom teeth and has just started taking little steps towards us when sitting on the floor. 

Their little personalities really come out at this stage don’t they ❤️ Lovely to hear from some of you. 
  • Options
    Forgot to mention any of your babies refusing the spoon yet? 
  • Options
    @Lmc92 I know! Life is certainly busy with a baby!🤣🤣🤣 I end up putting Matilda in bed with me if I can’t get her back to sleep. I rock her to sleep a lot which I know is creating a problem for me in the future!🙈🙈 lets see a pic of phoebe! I bet she’s changed so much!

@Jades2409 yeah Matilda had like black spiky hair! It’s pretty light now so she’s changed loads!

what kind be foods are you all feeding the babies? I’m using sone homemade stuff and some jars for ease! I’m still a bit scared of her choking!! She’s my 3rd baby????!!!!!

xxx
  • Options
    @EmJ3 I’m the same phoebe likes to be rocked just have to do what suits you and gets a bit of piece and quiet haha she has changed loads her newborn and even up until about 3 months old she doesn’t look anything like she does now.. 

im feeding phoebe pretty much anything she eats quite a bit for being so small but does have her off days when she’s more fussy.. she’s recently started refusing the spoon which I’m struggling with, she wants to feed herself which isn’t the best at lunch time if we have to go out after it’s the clean up that’s annoying all I seem to do is clean her and her highchair 😂 

She has wheatabix in morning with some fruit and toast
    lunch is usually her little bowl of toddler food along with pasta and yoghurt and similar for dinner I give her whatever we’re having too cut up obviously.. she loves watsits and grapes lol what does your little one eat? 

• Options

Here’s miss phoebe x 
  • Options
    Awwww she’s gorgeous @Lmc92- lovely big eyes!

matilda loves pasta! She likes scrambled egg and toast but she still chokes a bit with the toast!! I think porridge and strawberries are her favorite! 

She’s not refusing the spoon but is getting annoyed with me feeding her and wants to do it herself. It’s so messy though!! 

I can’t believe our babies will be one in a couple of months!!  
    Do people have any ideas for birthday pressies yet?
  • Options
    Hey!!

Dexter is doing well, we have 3 teeth and he eats loads! He just has what we have. So breakfast is cereal or toast/pancakes. Lunch he has crackers or a sandwich or soup or homemade muffins. Dinner is what ever we have sometimes we feed him most of the time he does it himself, he also loves fruit. We are waiting an appointment with an allergy clinic as its suspected he has a peanut allergy. 

Hes a chatter box and says mumma, hiya and makes a sound like yoghurt when he sees one! 

I've started birthday shopping and hes been given a couple of the bits already for entertainment! He has a tunnel to crawl though which is great, he was given that today and loves it! 

We have a shape sorter, some puzzles, a toot toot track all put away along with some books.

Pop up tents are also good fun! 

Cant believe he will be 1 in 7 weeks!!!! 

Glad everyone is doing well, I've resigned from work because nursery fees are crazy and I have no clue when my eldest will be back at school, I would have been due back soon and work in education so would have had to go into work!

• Options
    Hi Everyone!
    So nice to hear from everyone, especially during these strange times.
    I was due back to work in April but had to extend my maternity leave and to take the next 3 months unpaid so I can be at home with the older 2. Homeschooling has been interesting but I’m hoping to get my eldest back at school next week as he’s in Yr 1.
    Blake’s doing great, he’s eats everything in sight (including stuff he shouldn’t) which makes going out the garden a real chore 🤦🏻‍♀️
    He has 4 teeth and is crawling, standing and cruising, oh, and he’s a climber!! 
    He’s still waking at least once in the night (well, early morning between 4-5).
    I’ve started to get a few bits for his birthday but I still have most stuff from my older 2 so trying to think of other stuff is proving quite difficult. 

• Options
    He everyone  :) it's so lovely to hear from everyone and see all of these beautiful babies, they've all grown up so much :) 

Jaxson is doing really well, he's incredibly cheeky and getting a stubborn streak too!! He started physio just before we went into lockdown and can now roll front to back and is getting there with his sitting!! All of his other medical appointments and therapies have had to be put on hold understandably so we're still waiting to find out if he has any other underlying health conditions with his DS. He's doing brilliantly with weaning and is on 3 meals a day and can manage some solids like toast, banana, wafers etc so we're so pleased with him :) He can also say 'mama', 'daddy', 'oh no' and occasionally 'hiya' 

I'm working from home currently but am looking to possibly go back in July for a couple of weeks before the summer holidays (I work in a SEN school) 

We've started buying a few bits for his Birthday but his main present will be an outdoors swing and a play area :) 

Hope you're all keeping as sane as you can during lockdown!!
  • Options

• Options
    Aww the boys are gorgeous @MummySmith21 And @Sebsmummy! They’re so cute! It’s lovely seeing them!

i agree homeschooling is hard. I’m a teacher and I’m doing rubbing with my 8 year old son! My daughter gets in with it herself!

i think I need to be a but more adventurous with Matilda’s food and stop panicking!!!
    xxx
  • Options
    Aww I’m so glad to see that everyone’s doing okay! And all these babies that were so tiny and now are proper little humans! It’s amazing how fast time goes!

@Lmc92 I agree! We all used to talk on this all day everyday! Think we went through that many part 1, part 2, part 3’s that we had the most out of all the other chats! 😂

it’s so amazing that still 11 months down the line we can chat about them and see how everyone’s little ones are coming along. So glad to see all these happy babies are doing well ☺️

Xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone it’s so lovely seeing everyone’s babies after all this time!!! Erin has just turned ten months!!! She loves all food!! Weaning has went very well!! We have also mastered crawling now!!! She is such a pleasant little girl!!! Much calmer than my four year old was!! But has her moments 😂😂
  • Options

• Options
    @Sulley112 Jaxon is gorgeous! He’s definitely got a cheeky face! It’s hard to keep sane in lockdown isn’t it!!! Everything’s literally 24/7!!

@Andreag1990 Erin is beautiful- so blonde! 

Matilda’s being a bit whingey at the moment. I think it’s her teeth but I’m not sure. I wish they’d just pop through!
    xxx
  • Options
    Aww so nice to see all the babies they are all doing so well and they are super gorgeous ❤️

@EmJ3 you may be surprised with things Matilda can gobble up I still be surprised how they can manage 

touchy subject but anyone suffering or suffered from PND? After having their babies.  

I’m still at work but been reduced down to two days a week with shorter days 

xxx