Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

August 2019 Babies

Replies

• Options
    My daughter’s 15 going on 25!!!xxx
  • Options
    Hi ladies, I’ve tried to catch up over the last few pages. All your babies are so cute. My husband said i’m broody again. We were at my three year Christmas carol and a 2 week old baby sat next to me...so cute. But sadly no more babies for me.

Chlolou well done on breastfeeding. How are you finding it with a 3 year old. My 3 year old is really jealous at times. Not sure if that is because she was breastfed too though. 

I hope you get it it all sorted Jwester. Nothing worse than upset/sick baby.

we have had a hell of a time this year, baby Thomas really struggled to feed him in the beginning. He was just too small. He wasn’t gaining weight but we got there in the end then they noticed his soft spot is closing too fast so we have to get his head measured pretty much every weekly incase he needs intervention. My daughter is also going through an autism assessment to see what support she needs and speech and language as she still struggling to talk. It’s been scary/ hard year but thankfully xmas is nearly here and we can forget for a few days before all the appointments start rolling back. 

I hope everyone has had a good Christmas 🎄 
  • Options

My little reindeer!!! Hope everyone’s ok and getting excited for Christmas.xxxx
  • Options
    @ZoieS hope you’re ok. You have soooo much going on. Hope you have a lovely Christmas and a break from the appointments! 

I’m broody too! I really didn’t think I would be. I was sure Matilda would complete my family! And she has! Maybe I’d want another baby even if I had 10! Haha!! 

Xxx
  • Options
    @ZoieS weve been through autism assessments and diagnosis so if you need a sounding post feel free to message me, it can be a lonely place!

@EmJ3 she is a  very cute reindeer.

So I got through my crazy week of putting on a fayre at the school... with a baby with croup! He got over the croup and now has bronchiolitis!!!! Weve had doctors and a&e trips. I just want a well baby! 

Feeling a bit fed up as had to cancel my nails last week for an emergency docs appointment and then my hair the next day as he was poorly. Then had to cancel my rescheduled hair this week because he was ill again, I do so little for me that I was genuinely gutted but he comes first!! 

I have 2 days before the schools break up to try and finish my Christmas shopping! Wish me luck! 
  • Options
    @Sebsmummy awww it’s awful having a poorly baby. It feels so draining doesn’t it. I really hope he’s better soon! Good luck with the Xmas shopping!

my c-section scar has started to bleed a little so boiling a doctor’s appointment as Matilda is 4 months old now! I don’t think my weight is helping it at all but it’s a bit of a vicious circle as it’s hurting when I exercise. does anyone have any tips?xxxx
  • Options
    @EmJ3 try drop some weight with diet first.

And tbh I never recommended doing exercise firs 6.month after c section. Only gentle stretch that not involving abdominal muscles
    And BTW Matilda is gorgeous.
    @Sebsmummy I feel you... For last 2 month my boys been passing illness to each other and I had to cancel numerous appointments including my smear test and eye checkup.

Really feeling tired and low.. Cai had his first A&E trip as out GP (don't think she is real doc through 😂😂) thought he has menengitis 😫🤯 with zero symptoms, than ambulance came for Leo and took him To A&E due to hard form of tonsillitis... That Mat stayed home with fever of 40.... Than Cai again with cold, than Leo with fever and Mat with sore throat..... Now I got a cold....never ending story... 
    From good site Cai started solids and absolutely love food.Also now he is a crawler and trying to eat Christmas tree 😂
    He tries to put everything in his mouth... Lots of saliva but no sign of teeth

• Options
    Oh @Sigsauer it really is one thing after the other isn’t it. 

Hopefully things will will settle down really quickly. 

I have been trying to eat healthy- seem to lose some but then put it back on so not great. I’m usually quite good at dieting so it’s annoying me! Got a doctor’s appointment booked this morning to make sure scar isn’t infected.

how old is Cai? Can’t believe our babies are growing up so fast.xxx
  • Options
    He will be 6 month in 11 days.
    I am struggling to diet as I am always. Who said you loosing weight while breastfeeding? 
  • Options
    Well my c-section scar is infected again so got some antibiotics. I hope it clears up quickly. 

My hubby and son have gone to footy tonight so I’m having a chilled one with Matilda and my eldest daughter. Thinking a Christmas film and beans on toast!!! Haha.xxx

• Options
    Happy Christmas everyone. Hope you all had a magical day with these gorgeous babies.Cc
  • Options
    Hi everyone, and happy new year to you all!
    We were wondering if you had a moment to help one of our forum new mums, who seems to really be struggling with her 13week old and sleep. Her thread is here. Thank you so much. 
  • Options

Just thought I’d try and see how everyone’s doing? Hopefully mummies and babies are all good!

I don’t use Facebook so just thought I’d post on here.

I only have 3 more weeks on maternity then I’m back to work. I’m ok about the work side of things just panicking a bit about Matilda going into nursery full time. I’m really going to miss her! I’m going to finish work at least twice a week at 3.30 to spend some time with Matilda and my other 2 so that’s good and I have all school holidays off so I’m trying to look for the positives!😥😥😥

Really hope everyone else is good. Xxxx

• Options
    Hi @EmJ3. I'm so rubbish at remembering to check in here these days! Isn't Matilda just scrummy 😍 Good luck with going back to work.
    We are doing ok, Esther is still small but with delicious chunky thighs and fat cheeks. She's just starting to have food as wasn't very interested. She has one tooth and another in its way through. Mostly a happy little dumpling.

• Options
    Aww both babies looking beautiful 😊 good luck with going back to work @EmJ3, I'm dreading when I go back. Jaxson will be 6 months tomorrow and is incredibly cheeky, funny and slightly demanding 😂
  • Options
    @ThuperRah Esther is just gorgeous! Her eyes are beautiful! I love chunky thighs and chubby cheeks- Matilda’s the same!!! It’s just sooooo cute! I took Matilda to get weighed nearly 2 weeks ago and she was 14lb 12! 

She hasn’t got any teeth yet but I feel like she’s been teething for a while so god knows!!!

I’ve just started giving Matilda some banana porridge, which she likes but haven’t tried her with anything else yet, the hv suggested sweet potato and carrots so I’ll blend some of them. Hv said not to blend, just to mash but I don’t think she’s ready for that yet! 

What foods are you giving to Esther?
    Xxxx

• Options
    Awww @Sulley112 Jaxson is gorgeous- he sounds like my Jackson but he’s 7! Haha!
    He looks very cheeky and happy in that pic!
    Matilda’s nearly 6 months too- time is just flying by!😥😥😥xxxx
  • Options
    Hello everyone hope everyone’s babies are doing good.

@EmJ3 Matilda is beautiful!! I’m going back to work in just over two weeks time looking forward and  dreading it at the same time as phoebe is sleeping very well :( 

@ThuperRah Esther is gorgeous, my phoebe is the same very petite but sturdy at the same time. 

@Sull@Sulley112 Jaxson is adorable 😍 So cute! 

Phoebe is on solids I just try her with mostly everything.. teething like mad but no teeth yet, I’m praying for the first one to come through soon. 

Xxx
  • Options
    @Lmc92 so nice to hear that phoebe is doing well! I feel exactly the same about work! I like my job but I’m going to miss Matilda like mad!

is phoebe sleeping well or not?xxx
  • Options
    @EmJ3 just noticed i wrote is instead of isn't haha yea phoebe hasn’t been sleeping very well don’t know if it’s her teeth or what but been a hard couple of months and have tried everything!!  Xxx