Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation bleeding

Replies

• Options

See what did I tell ya just take the test 🤗🤗 so so happy for you. I know we dont know each other but I'm happy for you😊 the UK is so far from me as I'm in Ontario Canada.  I didnt take a test today as I'm going to wait till Monday to use my digital  since that are kinda expensive, but I did have more light brown discharge this more and still now some soft cramps not like period  cramps like a 1out of 10. Hope you will still be around in a few days to talk to and see when I post my digital  test either a YES or NO we shall see

• Options

Thay one picture  you sent me with brown implantation  bleeping I think I'm getting more of it I'm 5 days before my period  nowimageimage what do you think? Does this look promising  to be implantation  bleeding  rather then my period. I'm always 28 day cycle so for this to happen 5 days before my period is a first for me.

• Options

I said 5 days till period  its actually  4.

• Options

Mika yes looks like implantation bleed to me and yes I will be around of course I know we don’t know eacj ova but it feels like we do.  Thank you it’s still urly days my whole body is crossed for u. Xx

• Options

Congratulations Ringstar! We have a lovely  birth club, right this way if you fancy checking it out...

• Options

Took a digital  today at 9am and got a Negative- but I still see a faint second  line so I'll wait and test again this weekimage

• Options

Mika i would possible wait till ur late and then hcg levels might be higher to get a result of positive 

• Options

Hey mikA  Hope you are ok aintvher frkm u in a few days. How is everything x

• Options

Sleepy cat how are u doin 

• Options

Thank u Danielle  

• Options

Hey Ringstar🙂 I'm ok I tested today and im still getting faint lines but I think missed this month 😔 or I ovulated really late. I feel my body is still out of whack a bit from my loss in July. Maybe this cycle I'm day 4 with brown stuff still no red blood so I'm very confused  only cramped fir 3 days so mild tho. So who knows what's going on, but I'll have to get some OV test to be exact  this time😉. How are tou feeling now that you know you are preggers for sure🤗 and early symptoms like headache ?

• Options

MikA yeah I’m still stressing a little bit my youngest is 2 today.  So I’m consentrated on that at min  u always have nxt month. Sorry if u have missed this month  glad to here from u tho. x

• Options

Yes always next month for sure🤗 And dont stress one day at a time if its stress in general  and  yes I'm sure you was running  around all day for your 2 year old bday🙂

• Options

Mika it Was axherly not to bad I have tonsalitu now witch ain’t nice when u have all 3 kids at home as it’s inset day hope ur ok here if u need to talk about any thing x

• Options

Hi Ringstar. Been away from this havent been feeling  to well so I've just been relaxing 😔 Hope all is well with you, as for me I'm just waiting on ovulation  day to come going to try and aim for a boy lol ..

• Options

Sorry to hear that mika yeah ok just very akey and still realy nervose x

• Options

Hiya girls sorry to crash yer post but just few things.. as ive a post but no replys :(.. 

How long after sex did ye have brown discharge and how many days it last??

Also when did ye test??? 

Congratulations to the bfp 👌😉

• Options

I had brown a Couple days after I test wen I was 1 week late and thank you x

• Options

Hey Crazykmom. After having  had sex depending  on ovulation timing I started brown spotting about 8-10 days and it lasted about 3-5 days. But after I tested and went to see my Dr. I was told I wasn't pregnant  so I have no idea but remembering  from 4 years ago with my last daughter  it was around that length.  Hope the info kinda helps🙂

• Options

Ringstar. Hey just try and relax no need to stress or be nervous 🙂 baby is happy and safe and is growing every day