Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! ➕🥳👣 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Lodg3y said:
    I think so, I've added a pic of my tracker, see what you think? The 13th was my ovulation day. I've never been wonderful at knowing my body when it comes to cycles etc. xx

have you gone by your body, or confirmed by opks?
  • Options
    SP28 said:
    Lodg3y said:
    Hi everyone. So I'm 4 DPO and for the last week I have been experiencing some really odd issues. I took a pregnancy test and it came back neg that was 6 days ago. I have had severe migraines for 10 days, extreme trapped wind, sore boobs to the point even my bra was hurting (more tender now than sore), my appetite is less than normal and the weirdest is that I'm having sharp sensations in my pubic area. Any advice would be appreciated. 
    Are you sure you are only 4dpo? Xx
    I think so, I've added a pic of my tracker, see what you think? The 13th was my ovulation day. I've never been wonderful at knowing my body when it comes to cycles etc. xx
  • Options
    @Lh8609 how r u doing. Just seen you sorted cctv out that’s a weight off your mind. How’s your cycle going xx
  • Options
    @Lh8609 pm’d you hun xx
  • Options
    @GwentonEmmy hey lovely how ru? How are the lambs doing? Yeah I feel a lot better knowing the house is being watched 24/7. I’m on cd11 today hopefully ov in the next 3 or 4 days. I’ve been really good sticking to my healthier eating too, gona weigh myself in the morning and see if it’s made any difference x
  • Options
    @Lodg3y if you had your period last month I would think you weren't pregnant. Women's bodies are funny things. 😘
  • Options
    Please may I join? I’ve been reading your comments for a few weeks and followed you all in your journeys. I’ve finally got the confidence to speak.
    I am currently 10 dpo on our 6 month of ttc. I have had sore boobs, lower abdomen cramps- but central and very nauseous. This evening I have even vomited. I did a test this morning fmu and it was BFN. It was a 10mil so thought would hopefully see a faint line but nothing!! I am so sad, could all these symptoms have been in my head?
    I had an early miscarriage in November- I started with an infection so had to go to hospital for loads of test and scans- all was fine. This week my cousin sent me a photo of her scan, if my baby would have stuck I’d be getting my scan around now. I am happy for her but I was so sad and jealous that it wasn’t me. It is such an rollercoaster ride this ttc. 
  • Options
    Welcome @Girl84 it may just be too early, try again in a few days but they do sound like good symptoms x
  • Options
    Hi @Girl84 big cuddle! Yes probably too early most people get their positives 12dpo onwards x
  • Options
    Thank you I am secretly hoping that may be what it is. But then you read about others getting them at 9-10dpo you just worry. Thank you for replying to me. It is nice to talk to someone about it, I’ve talked to my husband but he just doesn’t seem to understand. We have two children already and says we’re bless with them- which we are. But it doesn’t stop the heart ache when you get a negative. 
    I hope you are having more success than me and you get your bfp soon x
  • Options
    @Girl84 I completely understand. I have a gorgeous son, but I feel a part of me is missing as I feel he was born to have best friend. Xx
  • Options
    Yeah I have two brothers and my husband is from a big family we wanted to create the same feel in our home. It’s just so hard sometimes. We will get there I’m sure, the wait is just so hard x
  • Options
    @Girl84 so do you use app and ovulation sticks? 
  • Options
    Girl84 said:
    Please may I join? I’ve been reading your comments for a few weeks and followed you all in your journeys. I’ve finally got the confidence to speak.
    I am currently 10 dpo on our 6 month of ttc. I have had sore boobs, lower abdomen cramps- but central and very nauseous. This evening I have even vomited. I did a test this morning fmu and it was BFN. It was a 10mil so thought would hopefully see a faint line but nothing!! I am so sad, could all these symptoms have been in my head?
    I had an early miscarriage in November- I started with an infection so had to go to hospital for loads of test and scans- all was fine. This week my cousin sent me a photo of her scan, if my baby would have stuck I’d be getting my scan around now. I am happy for her but I was so sad and jealous that it wasn’t me. It is such an rollercoaster ride this ttc. 
    Welcome @Girl84 I’ve been trying 6 months too. I completely get the jealousy thing too. It may just be too early at the moment for a bfp xx
  • Options
    @SorrentoMummy I use the Premom app but haven’t done ovulations sticks or temping yet. It all confuses me to be honest, was successful using the app before I’m hoping to be again but I’m older now 36 nearly 37 so going to be harder to conceive. May need more help.
  • Options
    @SP28 thank you. I felt awful. My last pregnancy was really close to my cousins so we went through everything together. Then to find out she was pregnant again and I’d lost mine it knocked me. Not being able to actually see her I was able to cover up my upset in text messages but I was gutted. We almost got to do it altogether again. 
  • Options
    @Girl84 sorry about your loss. It’s completely normal to feel guilty of others and disheartened xx
  • Options
    @SP28 I wasn’t very far along only about 4-5 weeks but still upsetting. I don’t know how ppl cope when they are further along.
    yeah I am trying is stay positive now. Where are you in your cycle?
  • Options
    @Girl84 it’s upsetting wherever you are 💛 stay positive 🤞 I’m 7dpo xx
  • Options
    @SP28 Thankyou you too xx 🤞🏼🤞🏼