Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! ➕🥳👣 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @Apsa1819 it really is. 😔 X
  • Options
    Good luck!!!

@Girl84 hang in there, it's such a good sign though to have periods. Took me 4 months to get one after my miscarriage and its been a struggle to get them regular. Just know that a good cry is perfectly acceptable. We are surrounded by everything baby I agree... Its impossible to escape sometimes but you'll be there too soon! X
  • Options
    Iski2021 said:
    Big virtual hugs to you. You know what you're here chatting about it and you are waiting results you're motivated just a different level of motivation! Don't get yourself down about not tracking and testing, that isn't necessarily anything to write home about...you got this! Fingers crossed for this time.. I have had the craziest cycles too. I'm usually 28 but had a 40 and 35 one randomly and it's the worst because you can even rely on your body to be regular but we will get there! Xx
    Thank you for your kind words and support.  When I wasn’t TTC an irregular cycle was great , the longer the cycle the better really 😅 

• Options
    @Girl84  It will happen ! - I think we just need to all  be greatful
    for everything else we have in our lives in the meantime and make the most of it all. 

Yesterday I decided to be greatful to be able to leave the house and go to the gym after visiting my friend who is stuck at home with her little prem baby. I love the gym so taking that freedom as a positive!! 
  • Options
    Hi guys. How is everyone doing? Xx
  • Options
    @SorrentoMummy thank you I am missing hugging people.

@Iski2021 thank you for sharing that. I’m hoping it will happen one day. I am usually quite a patient person and can wait for things. But struggling, think it’s the continued disappointment. I’m nearly 37 so worrying about my age a bit now too.

@****kt**** yeah I understand what you’re saying and throughout lockdown and loosing a family member I’ve been really good at this. I’ve done a lot better today, dusted myself off and ready to go again.

thank you all for your kind words and for taking the time to message me.

Has anyone had any good news? Or thinking about testing? X
  • Options
    Hi guys,

I took a bit of a break from this as I just have no idea what’s been going on with me, since miscarrying on the 25 November, I had a false positive due to the misscarraige and then AF came on the 25th December! So I thought that was it! But no got to time if ovulation and started having brown discharge for 2 days and then a bit of blood and then back to discharge and stopped within 3/4 days altogether! It was a strange bleed! But it must of been the rest of the misscaraige although I thought that would have come all out on the period as I had a scan just 2 weeks after losing the baby and there was nothing left only a little fluid! So I’m currently due Af in the next couple of days but I just have no idea what’s been happening, or if I even ovulated because of the bleed! I don’t want to even test because of the false hope that it may still be hormones present from the last!   Hopefully I’ll soon be back to normal! 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! 3DPO here and feeling really fed up. First cycle after losing my baby at 10 weeks last month.. pinning my hopes on falling pregnant is the only thing keeping me sane. 

I hope everyone’s ok! Anyone in tww having any symptoms? 

Good luck ladies xxx 
  • Options
    Hiya @Gracesmum89 I’m in TWW, 6 DPO today.  No symptoms whatsoever. Had very slight achey stomach yesterday - but I put it down to being hungry! 😂 
    plan on testing next Monday when I’ll be 10 DPO. My cycles are 29 days long so not expected AF until 2nd Feb! 😳 which seems an age away! 
  • Options
    Morning all. I'm now 2 days late no sign of AF yet. Had the worst night sweats last night was actually disgusting when I kept waking up! No idea what that is a sign of. OH confiscated my frer so I haven't tested...to be fair to him he has a major work project and says he can't be distracted by my moods if I get a bfn. Which I really do swing badly. So he's asked me to wait until Fri when he can be there for me if its a bfn. Which means more symptom guessing....and waiting! 
  • Options
    @Iski2021 Only one more day to wait then! Good sign that af still hasn't arrived and waiting will hopefully give you a stronger bfp!! :) 
  • Options
    Crossing fingers for you @Iski2021 !

So, I broke and did a test yesterday and it was negative. Could have saved the money and the trouble because this morning, AF arrived. Welp, I'm out for this month.
    But really I had so many symptoms for a while. My friend said maybe there was something going on but it didn't stick. Could be, who knows? 
    Just in case, I bought a fertility monitor to see if I really ovulate or not. I mean, I never tested before, better to know, right? Should arrive tomorrow, and it says I should start between day 1+4 when your new cycle starts, so perfect timing. See you on the February train :)
  • Options
    @GeorgieM5INTSsO my heart goes out to you! I really hope everything settles down soon x
  • Options
    Thanks all for waiting with me. I think I'm out. Just started cramping and nothing on pads but tiny streak of pink/brown when I wiped. I would love to say it's implantation but probably the start of AF!

@bundaberg totally agree with where you're coming from. All the symptoms are crazy and then to get af never makes sense. I took so Many tests though and never got a positive so I wonder if we are just too tuned in to find differences in our body that are just hormonal! 
  • Options
    @Ellabella84 thank you so much, thankfully AF came this morning, so onto a new cycle! Hopefully this means it’s starting to settle! Right on time too :) 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! 3DPO here and feeling really fed up. First cycle after losing my baby at 10 weeks last month.. pinning my hopes on falling pregnant is the only thing keeping me sane. 

I hope everyone’s ok! Anyone in tww having any symptoms? 

Good luck ladies xxx 
    Good luck to you xx

im 11dpo. Feeling very nauseous today and been having cramps on and off for 3 days. But had negative frer today and yesterday xx
  • Options
    @Abbey2020 wishing you luck. My af is due 2nd feb. 🤞🏼

@SP28 you’re not out until af arrives 🤞🏼🤞🏼
  • Options
    @Iski2021 sorry af got you! :( x
  • Options
    @Bundaberg I was the same as you SO many symptoms and then AF arrived early. So disheartening. But yeah think body is trying but not quite got there. I’ve written myself a list of jobs- might even decorate a room next tww just to keep me occupied and not focus on any little sign. Hopefully this will help. Worth a try.

@SP28 you’re not out until af arrives. You never know. Keep us ipdated everything crossed for you.

@Iski2021 sorry for you. Hope you are coping ok.
  • Options
    @Gracesmum89 @Girl84 thank you ladies. I’ve had some spotting hoping it’s implantation xx