Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone else off the pill and still waiting for first AF??!

Replies

• Sally - good luck with the move! It could be stress, you know with the wedding, the new school year and the move. But all soooo exciting! And when you move in you'll have the best wedding pressie of them all - a beautiful home for you, your DH and hopefully a lil family very soon.

Ruby - hope you enjoy the weekend away! Might bump into you as we live just up the road from Tottenham, heheh!

Have booked appointment with another doctor now after 'normal' blood test results but earliest I could make was for 25th Nov - shocking or what??!!

Seriously thinking about either starting a course of acupuncture or having a private consultation. Not great on our teacher wages, huh?! But seeing as we totally can't book any holidays for next year 'just in case' why not?!

AF and baby dust to you all xx
  • Ho many days has it been girls?
    mine was 50 days and then it just arrived one day!

not being able to book a holiday is killing... but i am hoping it won't matter because we'll be looking forward to our baby arriving!

I am in total turmoil now though because i don't know when AF will next arrive!!
    i did do an OPK last night... just in case, but the line was fainter than the control... meaning no ovulation... grrrrrr still i suppose am only on CD11!
    lets all keep our fingers crossed for each other... here are my stats:

last cycle: 50 days
    current cycle day: 11

• Ho many days has it been girls?
    mine was 50 days and then it just arrived one day!

not being able to book a holiday is killing... but i am hoping it won't matter because we'll be looking forward to our baby arriving!

I am in total turmoil now though because i don't know when AF will next arrive!!
    i did do an OPK last night... just in case, but the line was fainter than the control... meaning no ovulation... grrrrrr still i suppose am only on CD11!
    lets all keep our fingers crossed for each other... here are my stats:

last cycle: 50 days
    current cycle day: 11

• Hi Mrs Beck,

I'm on CD72 today image Did a HPT yesterday morning and got BFN image Was secretly hoping it may have been a sneaky positive but no such luck. We've got a holiday booked for the whit holiday next year and I'm hoping that maybe we'll have to move it back or something if we're pg!

Mrs Beck - sorry, I've got a terrible memory! was the 50 day cycle your first one since coming off the pill? 50 days isnt too bad at all really is it! that means you'd have ov at around CD 36 wont it. I'd give my right arm to have af here now!!!!

xxxxx
  • Hello ladies,

Just on the train coming back from London so thought would tell you all about my fab weekend!

The football wasn't so amazing as Sunderland lost (boo hoo) but it didn't spoil The Ivy at all!! Was so fab - hubby's cousin and brother came with us and she totally spoilt us - champagne and everything! Then went to Claridges for a drink after which was so fancy and so different from anywhere we normally do (teachers salaries don't stretch that far as you will all know!). Then today we wandered round Covent Garden and met my brother for a drink. Don't want to go back to work tomorrow it;s not fair!!

So now we're stuck on the train with no access to X Factor (rubbish!) until 10.30 - but it was all worth it.

How was everyone elses weekends?? Any AF action while I have been away?!!

E x
  • Ruby - glad you had a good weekend - sounds like you had fun!!

Mrs Beck - this week I will hit CD100!!! It feels like some kind of a milestone. Getting seriously agitated by it. Wanna ttc properly but have nothing to work with at all. A 50 day cycle is a bit on the long side but maybe it'll improve as you go along?

No AF action to report here but have bought and started taking Agnus Castus on Saturday so here's hoping for something to happen!!

H x
  • Hi Mrs Robson,

I am off to get some agnus castus this weekend as well - figured it can't hurt! I am only CD54 and it's killing me so I really feel for you.

E x
  • Hey RubyShoes.

Well, i beat you all as im now on CD74! hee hee

Not sure if AC is working or not?? You're supposed to stop taking it when you ovulate but i haven't got a clue when i ovulate???

Hun - your weekend sounds AMAZING! Bet you felt like royalty with your posh weekend! Did you squeeze any shopping in?

I love your little profile pic so much. It looks like a magazine shot. Are we allowed to see a bigger version of it?? Just for a little min then you can delete it?? Dont worry if you dont want anyone finding out you're on here...i'll settle for looking at your beautiful little pic!

School trip tomorrow. Hope it's not as cold and as foggy as it's been today!!xxx

• Hey Sally Sunflower!

I'm in the lead! Today is CD97 - argggghhh!!! Though we haven't heard from Hope in a few days and she may well even be ahead of me.

Difficult to tell if AC is doing anything. I feel like there might be something going on but it may just be wishful thinking!

Have a good day at school x
  • I got my AF yesterday after 55 days. I don't know how many times I thought i was pregnant. Tested about 5 times during that time and kept thinking I had pregnancy symptons. Its horrible waiting and you can't help wishful thinking that you are one of the lucky ones who get caught straight away. I am actually happy its here so I can start it all again next month. If I don't get pregnant I just hope I become regular cos that was a horrible wait and really messes with your head!

Good luck everyone!
  • It is horrible!! You're absolutely right! You keep testing just in case but they're all BFNs and so you know you're not PG and it starts going round in your head that there's something wrong. I hope not.......

Glad your AF came - fingers crossed something starts happening with me soon or I'm gonna lose the plot! x
  • Hi girlies,

Woo hoo Mrs Shep so pleased for you!!

Hope your school trip went ok Sally - bet you're knackered tonight. I've had an art afternoon with my class today and I am shattered!

Yes I will post one I just have to work out how to do it!! (any tips shout up!)

But you have to show yours too :lol: and everyone else for that matter - since we've got no AFs to talk about lets reminise about our weddings instead!!

E x
  • and yes Sally I did manage to squeeze some shopping in! bit of Xmas stuff plus a few little things for me :\)

E x
  • Let's see if this works......

http://C:\Users\Elizabeth\Pictures\Wedding\Victoria

Nope I fail!!

[Modified by: RubyShoes on November 10, 2009 09:06 PM]

• That sounds like a good idea - focus on the positive!!

This link takes you to some of my wedding pics... I'm not keen on all of them but there's a few nice ones. The weather was shocking on the day and totally ruined my hair (so ignore that please!) but we still had a fantastic day!

http://deanandheatherswedding.blogspot.com/

Can't wait to see your pics!

H x
  • Hi ladies,
    my Internet is playing up but there's still no af to report of in 5 months. I'm at the doctors on Friday but doubt they'll do much. I'm hoping for a blood test or maybe a referral. Glad to hear you're all keeping busy but boooo on the af front x
  • Aw Mrs Robson they are gorgeous!! You look beautiful and so happy - I am going to have a go at posting a couple on here in a min.

Hope, good luck - I have everything crossed for you.

Well tonight I was doing a bit of shopping at the metro centre - said to my hubby, lets go to boots and I will get some Agnus Castus it can't hurt. A mere ten mins later popped to the toilet (sorry if TMI!) and who was there to meet me - AF!!! I am in total shock, came out and said to hubby well how's that for irony! I have never been so pleased to see it! So let's see how long it lasts and how long it takes for the next one. I am not leaving our little group yet!

E x
  • Yay!!! Funny how things happen. Well I've just ordered six more PG tests so maybe just maybe....... Hey, who am I kidding?!

Well hopefully now this is your body waking back up after all those years on the pill and fingers crossed for a BFP!!

Look forward to seeing your wedding pics.

Hope - five months, huh? Let's hope something happens with the rest of us soon!

H xx
  • Welcome!! Yey another County Durham girl - where do you work (if you can say - just a vague idea!). I work in Bishop Auckland and live in Langley Moor.

Girlies you need to help - how do I post photos?? Want to put a wedding one up!

And Sally hope you're ok hon, haven't seen you on here in a few days!

Thursday yey!

E x
  • Hi everyone.

I'm mid-packing up our house for the big move tomorrow (friday 13th -argh!) and am Sooooo STRESSED!!! i'm sure this is not helping my body one little bit. I've feeling this stressed out as we've got a tenant moving into our current house next week so everythings got to be perfect. Didnt realise we'd got so much useless junk!! Packing is taking forever image

Anyway Rubyahoes - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Let the baby making commence!! Are you way excited now??? Have to admit, im pretty jealous! To post a pic you have to first upload your image to something like photobox or photobucket. Then when it's uploadsed you have to righclick to get the properties and a url code comes up. Highlight and copy it. Then on here, dont do a quick reply, do a full one and click the img button, then paste (no spaces between) te the image button again. Does that make sense??? There might be something in the help section of the forum that explains this better? I'll have a go at posting one of mine too!

xxxxxxxxx