Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2019

Replies

• Options

Andreag I found ginger biscuits really helped with my sickness. I’ve eaten too many now and feel nauseous at the smell of them now!  And also travel bands. Can’t express enough how greatly they have helped. sickness is crazy bad for me. Really hoping it goes away soon so that I can enjoy my pregnancy properly! 

6 weeks and 2 days pregnant today. ❤️

• Options

Chlolou- yeah I feel tummy niggles but only on a night really when I'm in bed. I have pains now and again but nothing too bad, last week the pains were like bad period pains. They've eased off loads now which reassures me a little xx

• Options

Has anyone else booked in for early scans? If so how many weeks? I know you need to be at least 6 and I would want to go before Xmas but that appointment would only make me 6 weeks 4 days so not sure if itll be too early?? 

• Options

I've booked in for one next Friday I'll be 6+6 so pretty much 7. I'm sure they wouldn't offer them as early as 6 if they didn't think they would be able to see much x

• Options

You guys!!! I had an achy back last night! Oh and i my blood test today, also i feeling stretching over my belly X 

• Options

Hello Ladies, I am very new to all of this... I don't even know how pregnant I am or when i am properly due, pampers website said I am due 22nd August so we will see what docs say. got my BFP on Sunday with FRER and tested every day since and line has cotton stronger each morning. night or courage to do clear blue digi one yet... do u think it would be too soon? 

this will be my first baby and I am already feeling exhausted all the time and having constant dull headaches. Hope u are all doing well through 3arly pregnancy. I am very nervous about the sicky stage as I need to keep it from work in order to get my 'promised' pay rise in March but I don't know how realistic that is. any tips for disguising it would be much appreciated.  I will attached a pic of my BFP. 

xxxximage

• Options

Jades- aww at least they’ve gone down slightly, I still have no signs I keep getting a bit of abdomen twinges but not sure if that’s part of pregnancy or not haha..

Duncan- I’ve booked one in for Monday I’ll be 6 weeks. Most places say from 6 weeks onwards I’m sure you’ll just see the sac and a small white blob in it which will be the baby! Bur At least you’ll be seeing your baby there which will make it more real! 

I had one at 9 weeks with my first you could see his head and body! 

Lorny- youve surley got some signs let’s hope this blood tests give to the BFP!! xx 

• Options

Thanks girls! I am very tempted :)

Congrats GSD on your positive test! i found the digitals take a couple of days after I first get a positive on an early response test but everyone is different.

On the subject of CB digital, has anyone else still used them to see how their levels are building? I have been and worried it still isn’t going over 1-2 weeks even though my lines are still getting darker on frer (now darker than the test line). I should be 5 weeks tomorrow although I’m not sure when I ovulated and I am usually later in my cycle (17-19 days). Would be good to know if others experiences. 

• Options

Hi Duncan, my first clear blue digital said 1-2 and I did another about 4 days later which said 2-3, id try again in a few days x

• Options

Well ive just ended it with my partner. This pregnancy was a bit of an accident and things have gotten worse between us so ive told him to go. Its the right thing to do but im crying my eyes out. Why does the right thing hurt so much. I think the stress will cause this pregnancy to end in miscarriage anyway now.

• Options

Saoirsek im so sorry, I understand what you mean tho. Sometimes it's better for baby to be brought up with separate parents if it saves arguments. Is having a baby something you still want? We're all here for you xx

• Options

Its all a bit complicated cos hes from caribbean and we had started the whole legal process for indefinite leave to remain but i cant support that application now cos id be lying to say we're in a relationship now. So he'll have to go back early next year unless he decides to go back early. He can still come back to england on visitor visa as often as he likes but its not as simple as just living down the road and we co-parent. Im not sure what the best thing to do is now with regards to baby. I already have 3 kids and my family will be furious to know im pregnant with a 4th and yet another failed relationship

• Options

Hi everyone, we just wanted to stop by and welcome Mama2Seven and GSDmommyx. Congratulations to you both and welcome to the thread. 

• Options

Hi everyone, I've been a bit tentative about posting as my first pregnancy ended in amiscarriage in August. I found out last week that I'm pregnant again, I think I'm around 4 weeks. I'm feeling positive and also very lucky that I fell pregnant again so quickly but also fairly anxious. I've booked an early scan for the 5th January so just a waiting game till then now!!

• Options

Hi Sulley112, we remember you and we're so glad to see you back in another birth club. Congratulations and wishing you a super sticky bean. 

• Options

Just got the results of my blood test and shows im not pregnant 😕, i feel better now knowing that this is all the affects of coming off the pill xx 

• Options

Aww sorry to hear that lorny.. let’s hope it happens for you in the near future x 

• Options

Hi ladies Id like to join you all, I got my positive result Saturday I think I’m due around 19th? It Was quite a shock but gradually sinking in  😊congratulations everyone ! X

• Options

Congratulations busybeemum.. very exciting xxx

• Options

Welcome Busybeemum35 and huge congratulations! Is this your first?