Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in February 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2016

Replies

• Options

Hi MrsN1985, congrats on that lovely BFP! Wishing you a super sticky bean, and please do keep us posted on how you are getting on.

• Options

Hi there Everyone, has anyone had there booking app yet? I have mine next week and am unsure of what to expect? Does the midwife just ask some questions? 

congrats mrs n! Wishing u a healthy 9 months! You are due on my birthday. Xxx

• Options

Hi Aci and thank you.  Yes a mid wife will ask LOTS of questions about you, your partner, family history, your birth plan etc they will also take blood and urine samples and check weight and blood pressure. 

Every area is different so it might not be the same where you are. Hope this helps x

• Options

Hi all!! 

I have been ttc for ten months and this month I have a positive test result!! Well I have done four tests as couldby believe it!! The pregnancy apps say I'm 5 weeks however the clearblue monitor says I'm 2-3 weeks so I'm not really sure image I don't really have any symptoms yet!! Feel a little bloated!!!

• Options

Okay thank you that does help alot. I haven't even thought about anything to do with the birth yet. Best start having a little think. Xxx

• Options

Hi Andreag1990, welcome to the February Birth Club! That's so funny you did 4 tests, it's hard to believe those lines when you've been trying a while right?

Plenty of time for those symptoms to kick in. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

• Options

Hi i am 30 years old and this is my 5th pregnancy. I have 4 very beautiful daughters (7)(6)(5) and (4).

I am 6 weeks now so I'm due about the 13th Feb. We are all hoping for a wee boy this time but I don't mind as long as its healthy. This is most definitely my last baby I think 5 is enough for me lol.

I hope everyone is having a nice pregnancy so far. 

• Options

Hi mummy2fourprincesses, welcome to the Feb Birth Club. Mind if we ask what they are called?

Will you find out of this one is pink or blue? It's great to have you here.

• Options

Hi my little girls names are Lily, Orlaith, Aine-Rose ( pronounced on-ya) and Annalise. 

I will not be finding out but my mum will be and she is organising a gender revel party, it's our way of keeping the girls involved and excited.

think I'm still in shock with the whole thing but excited at the same time. ????????

• Options

Hi, I'm 6 weeks pregnant so very early days - keeping everything crossed for a healthy pregnancy! My lower back & legs are killing me at moment although preferring this to the morning sickness I had with my 1st. Congrats to all the new mummies & daddies to be, look after yourselves xxx

• Options

Hiya everyone hope your pregnancies are going well 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

We are due on the same day Roxyx. I had my bloods done at 6 weeks one day and they came back as 53,000 I half expected to be having more than one but I had a scan at 6 weeks and 3 days and it's just one healthy bean.

I hope you are feeling better MandyN your anxiety will turn in to exitement eventually I'm sure.

Casablanca I had all day sickness with my first I couldn't even get out of bed for three months but with my second and third I had next to none. Every pregnancy is different! Unfortunately for me I was under the delusion it gets better with each pregnancy but I was wrong. I'm currently pregnant with number four and have awful morning sickness. I hope you get better luck with morning sickness this time.

Congratulations on your pregnancies everyone. wow their are so many in this thread I can't keep up lol

Andreag1990 congratulations after so long trying I hope all goes well.

Hiya mummytofourprincesses your brave trying for a number five. I'm one of four girls but I think my parents give up after the fourth. I'm currently on number four after 2 boys and girl. Hope you get your little prince this time.

Hope you all have happy healthy February babies 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

• Options

Hi Mummy Tortoise! Welcome to the Feb Birth Club - it's great to have you here! Hmmm, unfortunately that sickness might yet kick in! Keep us up to date on those symptoms though.

mummy2fourprincesses - I don't how you're not going to find out the sex, or more so, how your mum will be able to keep it under her hat! Beautiful names for your kids so far though - how are you going to top them, they're all so pretty!

Nice to see you here Deblush - things sound good for you.

• Options

Hi Debush, aw how exciting that we are due on the same day. Let's see if it stays the 9th following our scans.

I've now received my letter for my first midwife appointment which is on the 6th July and my scan has been booked in for the 27th July. 

Can't wait for the 6th, as hopefully that will make it feel a bit more real speaking to a midwife about it. It doesn't feel like I'm pregnant at all, meant to be 7 weeks today but no symptoms yet! Done another pregnancy test this morning just in case! Feeling a little more tired than usual but thats it. Just hope bubba is okay and everything goes smoothly. 

I haven't told anyone yet apart from my partner, I'm still deciding if I tell my parents after I've seen the midwife on the 6th or wait until after my scan. 

Hows everyone else feeling? Have u told any family/friends yet? 

If i had my way I would have told my Mum straight away but my partner wants to wait! She knows we were trying so shes been waiting patiently!

xx

• Options

My sickness is also really bad, and iv had a really bad and painful upset tummy for two weeks now.

I had a bit of a meltdown the other day because I felt so bad and felt bad for complaining because I'm suppose to be happy and excited and not feeling rubbish, which turned to uncontrollable sobbing to my mother in law. 

Had a good not to sick day today tho. Hopefully will ease off in a few weeks. It's hard being at work and around everyone and they have no idea what's going on.

Hope everyone else is doing good! 

• Options

Hi everyone,

I'm back to report that I have officially made it past my first mc (I mc at 7w2d) as I am now 7w4d. You gotta celebrate the small victories,  right?  image And our first appointment is today.  Last time I mc in the doctor's office on the day we were supposed to be having our first appt to hear the heart beat. What added to the terrible - ness of that day was that just in the next room, as I'm actively mc, I can hear another healthy baby's heart beating through the walls and women giggling. It was kind of terrible bc my husband didn't know what the noise was so I had to explain to him that it was a heartbeat.  So today is extra special for us. Hopefully all goes well!  Prayers and well wishes to everyone! image

• Options

Hi roxyx,

I tested positive at 3w5d, and have had nausea, fatigue,  tenderness,  and heartburn since then. Recently,  I have discovered that I have to eat every 3 hours bc my stomach feels like it is empty. When it gets empty, I feel very nauseous and have very bad heartburn. I have trouble staying asleep,  as I take my vitamins before bed, and again,  if I don't eat something before bed I'll be up in the middle of the night with heartburn and nausea from an empty stomach. I discovered if I eat a small bit of chocolate/peanut butter ice cream before bed that it helps me stay asleep through the night. Oh,  and I feel like a furnace all the time. Hot flashes aren't fun. But all these things just mean that our babies are growing image

We've only told our parents this time, and a few very close friends that have all had babies already.  We are waiting til 14 weeks to tell the rest of our friends and family. Neither of us are active on social media, as we've taken the summer "off". Who you tell and when is really a personal choice and is different for everyone.  I hope you're feeling better soon and that you're able to enjoy this time image

• Options

Firstly I'd like to say hello and congratulate all you gorgeous mammys I had my first baby girl Dec 27th and last week found out im pregnant with my second baby already it was such a shock for myself and my partner as we didn't plan it but we have had a few days to think and talk about the situation and we can wait according to my dates I will be due on the 20th of Feb 16 so there will be 14 months between my babies lol 

• Options

Hi Kittykatzxoxo, lovely to have you join the Feb Birth Club. Congratulations! It's great your babies will be close in age - hard work, but they'll be best friends. And you'll still have all your old baby stuff! How are those pregnancy symptoms?

• Options

I have nausea and heartburn I hope the symptoms with subside over the next few weeks I've stocked up on gaviscon and ginger biscuits 

• Options

Hi everyone hope everyone is having a healthy and happy pregnancy ( got to keep the spirits up ) woke up with back pain currently plastered to a pillow ..but atleast great full that the nausea has not kicked in.. dreading a 9 hour flight I have in the next 2 weeks ... anybody had expirience with long flights and early pregnancy ? Plus .. im thinking of having our child at my home country which ill be visiting as I have my family and my inlaws opposed to here in the uk where I have no one except my husband ... its a major decision with lots of little complications ..llike staying away from my husband for maybe 9 months and most importantly him not being there to see me grow .. its hard but I am trying to be positive ..