Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2019

Replies

• Options

hello ladies!🙂  

• Options

Hi BabElle are you new on here x

• Options

Thank you that's quite reassuring, I'm trying to relax. Could anyone tell me what meals to have as i really am at a loss when it comes to having tea/ dinner. 

• Options

If your feeling anything like me my appetite has gone so im picking at bits at the moment.There is nothing i feel like so im drinking smoothies and picking at bits like cheese and crackers etc.xx

• Options

Yeah my appetite has gone downhill. Is cheddar safe to eat on crackers? I know I need to eat a proper meal though but I just can't bring myself to do it like I'm so bloated. 

• Options

Mustachio don't stress too much about food. The baby is a tiny poppy seed at the moment so won't be taking much in at all. They only take the good stuff from us anyway. Just try and relax, stay stress free and do the best you can. Crackers is fine. I ate loads of chocolate and biscuits in my last pregnancy and she came out just fine. Just eat what you can. The most important thing is not to stress! 

I ate porridge this morning with fruit and yoghurt. Just eaten some cake. I felt really rough yday. I went to my in laws for a bbq. I felt sick, but i know from previous experience if I don't eat I feel worse. I felt alot better once I ate a couple of chicken burgers. 

Jan

• Options

hi ladies! Jodie here 🙂 Joining the Feb club 😁 we miscarried 2 months ago so hoping this one sticks 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻. Currently got a 15 month old son Harry :) follow us on insta jammyjam101 for our BLW updates 🙃

• Options

Ahh okay so I can eat what I want?

• Options

Just eat what you feel like as and when.More important to stay stress free and calm at this point and keep up with your folic acid. Its later on in the pregnancy you need to add those extra calories not so much at the beginong just eat a balanced diet x

• Options

Hi BabElle, are you joining the thread?

Welcome jammyjam101, lovely to have you here and congratulations. 

• Options

Hi ladies

I am 5 weeks 2 days with my first child. I had a chemical pregnancy last month so further along this time.. trying very hard to stay positive.. i have my moments. My friend told me about this site as she said it was so helpful while she was pregnant with her first. 

Thanks 

Leanne 

• Options

Hi ladies, im 4 weeks and 3days and experiencing quite bad cramping and feeling hot is anyone else like this? Xx

• Options

SophieMarie, do you have a fever? If so you should check in with a doctor. 

• Options

Hi Leafirsttime, welcome to the forum and congratulations. We're sorry to hear about your chemical and would love to wish you a super sticky bean. 

Hi Sophiemarie32, congratulations on your pregnancy though we're sorry to hear you're having some cramps. Have they eased off overnight? 

• Options

I've been eating sandwiches with fresh veg and some honey cheerios and a lot of fruit smoothies and no caffeine and I bought lamb and all the greens I can think of but isn't that important at this stage? According to my pregnancy test I'm 2 weeks but according to due date I'm 4+ so I'm confused by all that 

• Options

Cramping only didnt last to long last night thank god! Was getting a bit worried 🙈 xx

• Options

Sophie Marie I had a miscarriage 5 years back so when I cramp it's really scary and nerve wracking. I've actually just booked my prenatal.. Can't remember what they do at that appointment to be honest beside folic acid. It's next Tuesday hoping all goes well and I have a healthy pregnancy 😄

• Options

Ah bless you so sorry! Yeah any bit of pain i panic, Yeah ive started my folic acid soon as i found out, waiting to here for my appointmen. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you babe! Xx

• Options

Thank you ! I'm really hopeful, I've got my appointment next week, 4 weeks 3 days preggo atm. It's great that you've started the folic acid already! I'm nervous about first scan in just under 2 weeks as last time I had my first scan they couldn't find heart beat so hoping to hear it this time! What sort of foods you eating cause my appetite has took a dip. Xx

• Options

Sophiemarie, I hope you are feeling better. I had some bleeding on Friday night (5 weeks) and I totally broke down. It turned out just to spotting, thank god.