Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2020

Replies

• Options
    Welcome and huge congratulations @90schick lovely to have you here! 
  • Options
    I'm 6 weeks and just noticed a slight bit of pale pink discharge on the toilet paper when I wiped. Has anyone else had this at this stage?xx
  • Options
    Leemca said:
    I'm 6 weeks and just noticed a slight bit of pale pink discharge on the toilet paper when I wiped. Has anyone else had this at this stage?xx
    I’ve had it twice now, I dont think it’s anything to worry about.
  • Options
    Tara1412 said:
    Leemca said:
    Was it roughly 6 weeks as well?
  • Options
    Leemca said:
    Tara1412 said:
    Leemca said:
    Was it roughly 6 weeks as well?
    5/6 weeks yes. And I’m still very sick so I’m not worried at all. 
  • Options
    JadeLF said:
    Leemca said:
    Amylou118 said:
    Also does anybody know how many weeks from last period that’s you could have a scan and actually see something 🤷🏼‍♀️? I’ll be 7 weeks next Friday but only 5 weeks from conception ... would something show if we got an early scan As it’s 7 weeks from lmp but only 5 from conception roughly, Just confused as 7 week scans you can see something but not sure if that’s 7 weeks from conception lol x
    At 7 weeks from your lmp you should be able to see something for sure. They calculate how far you are from lmp not conception xx
    We have a scan booked for tomorrow 7+3 so nervous 😬 
    How did your scan go?? ❤️
  • Options
    JadeLF said:
    Leemca said:
    Amylou118 said:
    Also does anybody know how many weeks from last period that’s you could have a scan and actually see something 🤷🏼‍♀️? I’ll be 7 weeks next Friday but only 5 weeks from conception ... would something show if we got an early scan As it’s 7 weeks from lmp but only 5 from conception roughly, Just confused as 7 week scans you can see something but not sure if that’s 7 weeks from conception lol x
    At 7 weeks from your lmp you should be able to see something for sure. They calculate how far you are from lmp not conception xx
    I know only too well the feeling! Just try and relax, be prepared at 7 weeks they may not see anything on tummy scan but should on trans vaginal and 
    It's not as bad as it sounds. I have one booked for Monday at 6+3 xx
  • Options
    JadeLF said:
    Leemca said:
    Amylou118 said:
    I know only too well the feeling! Just try and relax, be prepared at 7 weeks they may not see anything on tummy scan but should on trans vaginal and 
    It's not as bad as it sounds. I have one booked for Monday at 6+3 xx
  • Options
    Had my booking in appointment yesterday feeling a bit better nausea wise but still pretty bad! I go to Portugal in Monday so 🤞 I’m over the the worst hopefully! I’m on a new medication ondansetron so let’s hope this kicks in soon! As I need to eat!!!!!! 
  • Options
    abbierk95 said:
    Had my booking in appointment yesterday feeling a bit better nausea wise but still pretty bad! I go to Portugal in Monday so 🤞 I’m over the the worst hopefully! I’m on a new medication ondansetron so let’s hope this kicks in soon! As I need to eat!!!!!! 
    Did the midwife prescribe? Or did you have to see the doctor? 
  • Options
    6+1 and MW sent me for an early scan as I saw a little pink on the toilet tissue yesterday and I've had 4 previous losses. We were able to see the gestational sac, yolk sac and v v tiny foetal pole - no heartbeat yet as too tiny but have another scheduled on Monday so hopefully we'll see our flicker. I would love to be enjoying my pregnancy but the worry is overwhelming!!
  • Options
    Hi I found out I was pregnant on 17th this month and saw doctor on 21st he said from my last period then I should be at 6 weeks and due mid february. Went for my scan yesterday and all we saw was a black hole but that's it so hoping I'm just abit earlier than thought go for another scan on 12 July. Will be my first pregnancy. Have had sore breast all through out and very tired. No morning sickness just yet except abit of indigestion. Feeling very nervous am in newzealand
  • Options
    Hi, this was my fourth pregnancy, planned and really happy we got pregnant quickly, as I'm 38 I thought it might take a bit longer. At 5 wks 6days and after intercourse I had slight pink bleeding which I've never had before concerned but trying not to panic I went to bed and in the morning and following day it gradually got worse going to dark red loss of blood which was like a medium period flow, I had to wait 24 hrs and then go to my early pregnancy unit  where I had a test which showed negative which is what I expected  I feel guilty, worried something may be wrong with me, upset and in shock  I don't smoke I've been taking my folic acid for months prior to conceiving  I'm also on thyroxine as had a thyroidectomy 5 yrs ago this is another worrying factor . Women who have multiple miscarriages and still go on to try again are so brave  I'm sure there are some that don't want to as its too worrying and too upsetting, u don't think it's going to happen to you x
  • Options
    Hi im so worried. I had slight spotting last night and this morning. Phoned the midwife who said will try fit me in for early scan next week. I’m 6+1 today and it’s my first pregnancy. Just feel so helpless x
  • Options
    Welcome @Minniep and congratulations. Lovely to have you here! 
    @Oj19 we're sorry to hear about the spotting but you did the right thing calling your midwife. We have an article about it here - it might help? 
  • Options
    90schick said:
    Hi, this was my fourth pregnancy, planned and really happy we got pregnant quickly, as I'm 38 I thought it might take a bit longer. At 5 wks 6days and after intercourse I had slight pink bleeding which I've never had before concerned but trying not to panic I went to bed and in the morning and following day it gradually got worse going to dark red loss of blood which was like a medium period flow, I had to wait 24 hrs and then go to my early pregnancy unit  where I had a test which showed negative which is what I expected  I feel guilty, worried something may be wrong with me, upset and in shock  I don't smoke I've been taking my folic acid for months prior to conceiving  I'm also on thyroxine as had a thyroidectomy 5 yrs ago this is another worrying factor . Women who have multiple miscarriages and still go on to try again are so brave  I'm sure there are some that don't want to as its too worrying and too upsetting, u don't think it's going to happen to you x
    I know your pain - you did nothing wrong but that feeling of guilt is still inevitable. If its your first miscarriage the doctors are unlikely to do anything more as it is unfortunately all too common. If you are in the UK and have had 3 concurrent miscarriages you will likely be referred on to a RPL (recurrent pregnancy loss clinic) for investigation. You may, for your own peace of mind, want to get a TSH check for your Thyroid as I know high levels may have a link to early miscarriages. I am so very sorry for your loss. It's not easy. In time you may want to try again, but only you can decide. Big hugs xx
  • Options
    Oj19 said:
    Hi im so worried. I had slight spotting last night and this morning. Phoned the midwife who said will try fit me in for early scan next week. I’m 6+1 today and it’s my first pregnancy. Just feel so helpless x
    Spotting can be common but its good you're getting an early scan to check things out.  I hope the scan goes well xx
  • Options
    Oj19 said:
    That's good of the midwife. It took 3 phone calls for me to get one due to spotting. I have mine Monday morning. Praying all is ok x
  • Options
    Hope everything goes ok for you ladies having your early scans I do no spotting is normal but it’s only natural we all worry! We have an early scan for next Thursday I will be 8 weeks then from lmp, will there be something to see does anybody know? it’s more to put our minds at ease but confused with dates as it will be 8 weeks since lmp but only about 6 weeks since conception?xx
  • Options
    Amylou118 said:
    Hope everything goes ok for you ladies having your early scans I do no spotting is normal but it’s only natural we all worry! We have an early scan for next Thursday I will be 8 weeks then from lmp, will there be something to see does anybody know? it’s more to put our minds at ease but confused with dates as it will be 8 weeks since lmp but only about 6 weeks since conception?xx
    I think you can see the heartbeat from 7 weeks x