Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2020

Replies

• Options
    abbierk95 said:
    @Tara1412 I called the doctor and they first tried me one Stemetil which didn’t make much difference I’m not on cyclizine which has cut my sickness down from 6/7 to 2/3 times a day but nausea is still really bad especially after dinner time I can’t usually eat anything after 1 pm and still throw up 🤢 and when I do eat it has to be very plain and I can only drink cola and it has to be early in the day! It’s took me weeks to figure out how to slightly control it 
    The sickness has hit me hard now, this is what I was dreading lasted till 20 weeks for me last time. I don’t know how I’m going to cope with a 16month old. Glad yours is easing slightly. 
  • Options
    @Tara1412 maybe call your doctor if it’s unbearable that’s something I wish I did sooner! Mine eased off yesterday but is 100%!back with power this morning! That will teach me for thinking I can eat kfc and ice cream with no side affects although I don’t regret it!! Last night was the best I felt in weeks! And we managed to go see a film it’s the little things 😂 🤢🤢
  • Options
    Welcome to the thread @DaniFeb20 and congratulations - lovely to have you here. 
  • Options
    Sorry for to much info but Iv had a tiny bit of thick white discharge this morning is this normal or not does anybody know or anybody had this? Xx
  • Options
    The discharge is totally normal, I’ve been getting tons of it since I found out I’m pregnant, I’m 8 weeks 2 days now. Some days thick and creamy, some days clear and gloopy and some days more watery. Discharge will be around until baby is born x
  • Options
    I've got this too - 5 weeks 5 days - sometimes so watery I need to run to the loo as it feels like I am bleeding ☹ normally thin and milkyish in colour but sometimes has a yellow tinge to it (I think it may be the Pregnacare as my wee has been fluorescent too since taking It!). Apparently totally normal unless accompanied by itching, a smell or discomfort xx
  • Options
    I feel relived to here that lol thanks girls. Yeah I run to the loo sometimes and think it’s a bleed then I’m over the moon when it’s just abit of discharge! Sometimes when I wipe it looks a lot yellow than normal but it’s normally when Iv woke up on a morning and when I drink a lot it just turns thin and milky just today was first time it was a little thick but glad it’s hopefully normal xx
  • Options
    Also does anybody know how many weeks from last period that’s you could have a scan and actually see something 🤷🏼‍♀️? I’ll be 7 weeks next Friday but only 5 weeks from conception ... would something show if we got an early scan As it’s 7 weeks from lmp but only 5 from conception roughly, Just confused as 7 week scans you can see something but not sure if that’s 7 weeks from conception lol x
  • Options
    Amylou118 said:
    Also does anybody know how many weeks from last period that’s you could have a scan and actually see something 🤷🏼‍♀️? I’ll be 7 weeks next Friday but only 5 weeks from conception ... would something show if we got an early scan As it’s 7 weeks from lmp but only 5 from conception roughly, Just confused as 7 week scans you can see something but not sure if that’s 7 weeks from conception lol x
    At 7 weeks from your lmp you should be able to see something for sure. They calculate how far you are from lmp not conception xx
  • Options
    Hello girls!!! I'm 6weeks 1day today. I've booked in for visit with doctors and midwife. I haven't yet started many symptoms just tiredness... 
    In the morning I feel really sick but hasn't yet kicked in. Can anybody reccomend anything I should be taking or doing differently at this time of pregnancy 😁😁😁😁
  • Options
    Amy147 said:
    Hello girls!!! I'm 6weeks 1day today. I've booked in for visit with doctors and midwife. I haven't yet started many symptoms just tiredness... 
    In the morning I feel really sick but hasn't yet kicked in. Can anybody reccomend anything I should be taking or doing differently at this time of pregnancy 😁😁😁😁
    Folic acid 4mg daily, 5 if your BMI is over 30 and I was recommended Pregnacare or an equivalent with your main main everyday. Other than that rest rest and more rest if you can!! X
  • Options
    Leemca said:
    Amylou118 said:
    At 7 weeks from your lmp you should be able to see something for sure. They calculate how far you are from lmp not conception xx
    We have a scan booked for tomorrow 7+3 so nervous 😬 
  • Options
    Pregnacare has the daily amount of folic acid in it, so if you're taking it, you don't have to take folic acid additionally. 
  • Options
    Great ok!!! My partner is out getting it for me as we speak. I did say folic acid and vitamin d witxh I have been advised to take.. I also told him to make sure he says it's for a pregnancy. Will boots or the chemist know witch is right to be taking xxx
  • Options
    They will know x 
    And also, Pregnacare has all the recommended vit D and all the rest of them, Iron and stuff, so with Pregnacare you should be covered.
  • Options
    I've just looked up pregnacare. Where can I get these from??
  • Options
    We had our first ultrasound done on the 20th and I found out my due date will be Jan 31st however I'm still sticking on this post with you ladies because I feel invested in all of your pregnancies at this point lol🥰  Hope all you mommas are feeling great and enjoying the ride. I havent had it too terribly bad this go around but the afternoons are my hardest I usually feel very drained and nauseous by about 3pm every day...could have something to do with this heat we have been experiencing as well. Best wishes to you all!!!!♡
  • Options
    JadeLF said:
    Leemca said:
    Amylou118 said:
    We have a scan booked for tomorrow 7+3 so nervous 😬 
    I know only too well the feeling! Just try and relax, be prepared at 7 weeks they may not see anything on tummy scan but should on trans vaginal and 
    It's not as bad as it sounds. I have one booked for Monday at 6+3 xx
  • Options
    Hi, I am currently 5wks pregnant and am due 22nd of Feb, hi to everyone 
  • Options
    90schick said:
    Hi, I am currently 5wks pregnant and am due 22nd of Feb, hi to everyone 
    Yay that’s my birthday must be a good sign!! X