Due in February 2020

13468937

Posts

  • Leemca said:
    Oj19 said:
    Hi just found out Sunday and I’m 5 weeks on Friday. Estimated due date 21/02. Feel like I can’t really relax because it’s taken 19 months. Still doesn’t feel real. Also no symptoms. I’m so happy but also terrified I’m going to get hyperemisis. I have such a phobia of sickness. Just feel like can’t relax x
    I'm 5 weeks on Friday too. It's entirely normal not to feel any symptoms at this stage but I know the worry! Hyperemisis is really quite rare so try not to think too much on that. You may even be one of the lucky ones who don't get sickness at all! I desperately want to feel something that I know isn't all in my head!! The days are dragging in but we need to just stay positive and stress free which is the most important. Stress is very unkind to a little one - easier said than done though I know!!xx
    Yeh true!x
  • This is a bit of a TMI alert so apologies very much in advance!!?? I'm 4+5 right now and for the past week I have been feeling incredibly wet 'down there' 😶. So much so that I'm checking about 8 times a day that my period has not arrived! Is this just a 'not talked about' symptom?? And if so is it likely to go away? None of my other veteran pregnancy friends ever mentioned this and i haven't come out as pregnant to any of them yet and don't plan to for a good while!!
  • Leemca said:
    This is a bit of a TMI alert so apologies very much in advance!!?? I'm 4+5 right now and for the past week I have been feeling incredibly wet 'down there' 😶. So much so that I'm checking about 8 times a day that my period has not arrived! Is this just a 'not talked about' symptom?? And if so is it likely to go away? None of my other veteran pregnancy friends ever mentioned this and i haven't come out as pregnant to any of them yet and don't plan to for a good while!!
    I’ve been okay so not sure! Probably though. This is tmi too but I’ve been having diahorrea in the mornings. No idea if that’s symptom!
  • Oj19 said:
    I’ve been okay so not sure! Probably though. This is tmi too but I’ve been having diahorrea in the mornings. No idea if that’s symptom!
    Oh I'm exactly the opposite!! Was even considering a laxative but that a no no too!! Flip it's definitely true all pregnancies are totally different lol!!!
  • Hi I'm Jess.. Im new here and literally new to all of this. I only found out 2 days ago that i was pregnant and when i did the due date calculator thing it gave me the 20/02/20. I love this idea of being able to talk to women in the same situation with exactly the same time scale. This will be my first and being honest.. I'm great with children as i have a step daughter but i have absolutely no idea about pregnancy!
  • Hi I'm Jess.. Im new here and literally new to all of this. I only found out 2 days ago that i was pregnant and when i did the due date calculator thing it gave me the 20/02/20. I love this idea of being able to talk to women in the same situation with exactly the same time scale. This will be my first and being honest.. I'm great with children as i have a step daughter but i have absolutely no idea about pregnancy!
    Welcome - I'm new too and there are a few of us with the same due date so far!!x
  • Leemca said:
    Oj19 said:
    I’ve been okay so not sure! Probably though. This is tmi too but I’ve been having diahorrea in the mornings. No idea if that’s symptom!
    Oh I'm exactly the opposite!! Was even considering a laxative but that a no no too!! Flip it's definitely true all pregnancies are totally different lol!!!
    Keep feeling really bloated by night time though. And super hot during the night!
  • Hi I'm Jess.. Im new here and literally new to all of this. I only found out 2 days ago that i was pregnant and when i did the due date calculator thing it gave me the 20/02/20. I love this idea of being able to talk to women in the same situation with exactly the same time scale. This will be my first and being honest.. I'm great with children as i have a step daughter but i have absolutely no idea about pregnancy!
    Welcome Jess!x
  • Oj19 said:
    Leemca said:
    Oj19 said:
    I’ve been okay so not sure! Probably though. This is tmi too but I’ve been having diahorrea in the mornings. No idea if that’s symptom!
    Oh I'm exactly the opposite!! Was even considering a laxative but that a no no too!! Flip it's definitely true all pregnancies are totally different lol!!!
    Keep feeling really bloated by night time though. And super hot during the night!
    Yeah I have the full bloat by early evening so much so that I've to open my jeans top button!! Warmer is good as your temps should be a little higher than normal apparently. Who new this pregnancy lark would be so complicated!!
  • I am bloated all day lol I can't wear any of my more fitted clothes anymore and jeans have been put away until next year but this is my 3rd child.  Regarding the feeling wet down there @Leemca i'm exactly the same, I don't remember it with either of my other pregnancies but this time my knickers are constantly wet, mostly discharge but sometimes it seems more watery sorry tmi.
  • Ive had to take my first sick day off work today because of how bad the nausea is hitting me right now its making me so so bad and depressed and now I feel guilty for taking time of work! any one else got the sickness?
  • I am bloated all day lol I can't wear any of my more fitted clothes anymore and jeans have been put away until next year but this is my 3rd child.  Regarding the feeling wet down there @Leemca i'm exactly the same, I don't remember it with either of my other pregnancies but this time my knickers are constantly wet, mostly discharge but sometimes it seems more watery sorry tmi.
    Don't apologise! This is exactly the way I've been feeling. I didn't have it with any of my other pregnancies but unfortunately they did not progress to fill term so I'm taking the wetness as a positive sign!  My breasts are also hurting a bit but not constant, more intermittent?
  • Welcome @Jess#M2019 great to have you here! And congratulations! 
  • @Leemca keeping fingers crossed for you then that its a positive sign!  I've read up on it and apparently it is a really good sign so i'm not worried, just feel like i've wet myself constantly lol..  Regarding my breasts they have grown in size, i've already had to buy maternity bras as my normal ones were underwired and uncomfortable, everything in this pregnancy is so different as I don't remember my breasts growing this much this early, i'm not complaining though as mine are normally quite small.  They sometimes ache but not terribly and the nipples are more sensitive. x
  • abbierk95 said:
    Ive had to take my first sick day off work today because of how bad the nausea is hitting me right now its making me so so bad and depressed and now I feel guilty for taking time of work! any one else got the sickness?
    Hi Abbie. How far are you? I’ve not felt sick yet. Hopefully it passes soon. Don’t feel guilty you can’t do anything about it x
  • @abbierk95   I'm getting some nausea, mainly when i'm getting hungry again so i feel like i'm grazing most of the day.  I've also picked up some ginger biscuits as these are meant to help.  Don't feel guilty for having to have time off its your right and its not something you can control as @Oj19 said x


  • I still feel in complete shock. Just been so long waiting for it. Can’t believe it’s happened x
  • Oj19 said:
    I still feel in complete shock. Just been so long waiting for it. Can’t believe it’s happened x
    I feel the same - I was 40 in February and thought there'd be a real high chance of missing the boat. We couldn't be happier but my mind won't let me relax until 12 weeks xx
  • Leemca said:
    Oj19 said:
    I still feel in complete shock. Just been so long waiting for it. Can’t believe it’s happened x
    I feel the same - I was 40 in February and thought there'd be a real high chance of missing the boat. We couldn't be happier but my mind won't let me relax until 12 weeks xx
    Amazing! I’m 32 but still felt like would never happen. Especially when no reason it wasn’t. Yeh I just want my scan then I’ll relax a bit x
  • I think even telling people will make me feel better. Got a lot of events on over next few weeks and conscious I might need to cancel last minute if not feeling great. Hate doing that to people x
Sign In or Register to comment.

Featured Discussions