Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2021 - Part 4

Replies

• Options
    Whatever baby movements or flutters I have felt till now (and sometimes also the heartbeat ) are on the left side. I don't feel much on the right side. Not sure why. 
    I have an anterior placenta, could that be the reason? 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    I’m 17 weeks and think I’ve felt some fluttering today. I hope it was my little boy moving around and not just gas haha 😂 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Memza89x said:
    Just checked this @Sophie2791 😁👍🏼

Thanks for that @Memz89x, very helpful. 

I'm feeling baby maybe 5ish times a day but not  any pattern yet, sometimes it's just a sensation or two, sometimes lasts a while, gentle or stronger, a real mixed bag. Always very cute though!! 
  • Options
    I’m 20 weeks today - yay! Been feeling a few more movements today which is a relief after a few quiet days. Hopefully it continues 
  • Options
    so i noticed i have a little blood spot under my skin below my left eye :/ seems like one of my small blood vessels busted.....has anyone experienced this???? is it common???
  • Options
    I have them all over @Catlady220, since my last pregnancy, I saw the gp and he said they were caused by hormonal changes. I can't remember the name for it now. They're not very big but look like the meningitis rash, they're purpley red. If in doubt see your Dr xx
  • Options
    Afternoon ladies. 
    I had my home birth visit today which was lovely. I met my midwife who will be looking after me and she's taken me through the first stages of what this will mean. 

Getting to lie on the sofa whilst hearing my little boys heart beat what amazing!
  • Options
    @ChelleH83 i was gonna show them at my 20 week scan as long as it stays not bothering me

@Butsie185 sounds like perfect bliss......i just think id b way too scared to deliver at home.......im one of those "would if something goes wrong?" ppl
  • Options
    Awww lovely @Butsie185

I've been given omeprazole from the gp for my acid reflux/heartburn, so fingers crossed it works.

The mw at my scan on Monday gave me a support belt for my spd/pgp, but I feel in less pain without it so far 🙈
  • Options
    @Catlady220  the blood vessel could be from sneezing ? 
    The vessels are dialated during pregnancy due to the increase blood flow. 
    My nose bleeds a lot more when pregnant because of this. Xx 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    GG18GG18 Regular
    edited Sep 24, 2020 9:56PM
    Excited for my 20 week scan tomorrow and finding out the gender 💗💙 had a real mix of boy and girl guesses. I still think girl, along with your girl guesses. My hospital announces last Wednesday that partners can now attend, but my husband got a call today and has to go to Scotland first thing in the morning for work 😢 such a shame as he can actually come, but never mind. There are lots of other people who haven’t been able to have their partner there, and at least he came to the 12 week scan.

What time is your appointment @Memza89x? Mine isn’t until 2 so I think the day will drag a bit!

@butsie185 That’s so exciting that you’ve started your home birthing journey, and sounds lovely that you go to hear your baby in your home setting ❤️ 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    God luck with your appointments today girls! I’m thinking boy @GG18 💙. 
  • Options
    Thanks @MrsRodgers416! Been up since 6 excited lol, so got a long wait ahead now 😬
  • Options
    Good luck today ladies 💗💙
  • Options
    First proper bad cold since being pregnant and omg its knocked me for 6. last week it was a really painful tooth infection and was on antibiotics this week its a really bad cold. Perks of working in a childcare nursery I suppose. Its making me so tired :( I'm literally coming home from work and just sleeping :( 
  • Options
    Mine is at 3.30 @GG18 aaaaages away! Have a few things to do beforehand so hopefully the time will pass quick enough! 

I’ve been told to go along at 3.15 to have my whooping cough and flu jabs beforehand is anyone else doing this? Because L was born in October I was never offered the flu jab and am wondering if it’s a bad idea having then both at the same time 🤔

Aw that’s a shame hubby can’t come to your scan after all @GG18☹️ Someone told me that another girl had a scan recently and wasn’t allowed her partner to the scan so I was worrying my hubby wouldn’t be allowed to come but I had the triage call yesterday and it’s all good 👍🏼

Just can’t wait to see baby but so nervous just hope everything is ok! It’s also payday for me so would be nice to buy a few more bits this weekend!
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions