Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2021 - Part 4

Replies

• Options
    @Emma63 how cute she is!
    I know they even managed to capture a yawn on the video such a shame I can't upload it x
  • Options
    GG18 said:
    I’m starting to feel tiredness kick in again - anyone else? I’m not sure if it’s maybe a growth spurt or the fact that I’m about to head into the third trimester 😬 not doing much in the evenings and getting long sleeps.

Baby is playing tricks on me again as well. Had a quiet day or 2 which was starting to worry me a little. Could feel a few bits though, just not convincingly. However hubby had a feel last night and he could feel kicks I couldn’t. Anterior placenta playing tricks on me
    Yes I’m tired most of the time now- I actually slept a solid 11.5 hours last night (girls were at their granny’s ) and it was bliss. Had my bloods taken yesterday so will see if it’s low iron next week. 

So lovely @emma63 !!! Makes me really want to go for a 4d scan now. 

How are the movements today @Butsie185 ?
  • Options
    @MrsRodgers416 I had more movements this morning but not feeling alot again this afternoon. Just trying not to worry as the midwife and GP said everything was fine and that before 28 the patterns can be sporadic so just trying to not worry. 

• Options
    Awww @Emma63 she's adorable already 
  • Options
    GG18 said:
    I’m starting to feel tiredness kick in again - anyone else? I’m not sure if it’s maybe a growth spurt or the fact that I’m about to head into the third trimester 😬 not doing much in the evenings and getting long sleeps.

Baby is playing tricks on me again as well. Had a quiet day or 2 which was starting to worry me a little. Could feel a few bits though, just not convincingly. However hubby had a feel last night and he could feel kicks I couldn’t. Anterior placenta playing tricks on me
    Yes I’m tired most of the time now- I actually slept a solid 11.5 hours last night (girls were at their granny’s ) and it was bliss. Had my bloods taken yesterday so will see if it’s low iron next week. 

So lovely @emma63 !!! Makes me really want to go for a 4d scan now. 

How are the movements today @Butsie185 ?
    you should it was great :) can't stop watching the video xx
  • Options
    ChelleH83 said:
    Awww @Emma63 she's adorable already 
    I know right, thank you xx
  • Options
    @Emma63 what great pictures, was this a private scan? 
  • Options
    Butsie185 said:
    @Emma63 what great pictures, was this a private scan? 
    yes it was :) xx
  • Options
    Lovely scan Emma :)

I was randomly sick today. Had some spotting but I think I was just dry down there as I’d wiped as no blood inside me if that makes sense. Had a few wriggles so I think he’s ok. Just worries when you see blood! Xx
  • Options
    @Emma63 oh shes soooo cute <3 what week r u ???? my last ultrasound with 3Ds were good but he still needed to fatten up so it was a lil alien like lol
  • Options
    @Emma63 oh shes soooo cute <3 what week r u ???? my last ultrasound with 3Ds were good but he still needed to fatten up so it was a lil alien like lol
    29+3 they say from 24 weeks is good but 29 is even better this was her at 17weeks and we thought she looked like voldamort. such a difference 

• Options
    Gorgeous @Emma63 hope your scan
    has given you some extra reassurance as well. Did you book last minute or was it booked all along?

I’m currently at maternity assessment waiting on midwife in for reduced movements little lady stressing me out with how quiet she is!
  • Options
    Memza89x said:
    Gorgeous @Emma63 hope your scan
    has given you some extra reassurance as well. Did you book last minute or was it booked all along?

I’m currently at maternity assessment waiting on midwife in for reduced movements little lady stressing me out with how quiet she is!
    no we had it booked all along so its lucky really x

yes it did she has a very strong heartbeat and was very active. 
  • Options
    Timefoebaby2020Timefoebaby2020 Regular
    edited Nov 15, 2020 10:40AM
    @Emma63 what adorable scan pics 😍
    Now you can visualize her well while connecting with her or when you fell the movements!

My 3D is on 26th Nov. Waiting eagerly for it. I will be 29+1 weeks then.
    Here, a reputed university is doing a program where they invite expecting mums for a small research. In turn they offer us a complementary 3D scan. It will be done by the expert radiologists of the university, so I don't mind. 

The growth scan with my midwife practise will be a normal 2D one in week 30 (2nd Dec). So I will have 2 scans in 2 consecutive weeks. 
  • Options
    @Emma63 what adorable scan pics 😍
    Now you can visualize her well while connecting with her or when you fell the movements!

My 3D is on 26th Nov. Waiting eagerly for it. I will be 29+1 weeks then.
    Here, a reputed university is doing a program where they invite expecting mums for a small research. In turn they offer us a complementary 3D scan. It will be done by the expert radiologists of the university, so I don't mind. 

The growth scan with my midwife practise will be a normal 2D one in week 30 (2nd Dec). So I will have 2 scans in 2 consecutive weeks. 
    wow thats lucky. 
    bet you can't wait :) 

yeah I got my 31week apointment with midwife on 2nd Dec x
  • Options
    @Memza89x hope all is OK xx
  • Options
    Let us know how you get on @Memza89x. I keep having periods of time where I’m worrying about not feeling much activity in there too. I hope she picks up a bit today otherwise I might be giving them a call myself. I have a scan on Wednesday but obviously won’t wait until then if I’m not happy
  • Options
    Hi ladies, sorry I have posted for a
    little while been having a pretty stressful time. We lost my Aunty quite suddenly a couple weeks ago, we have been packing To move house Tuesday and the house we were buying fell through so we’re moving back in with my parents.we had an offer accepted yesterday on another house so fingers crossed this all goes through and we will be in by January. 
    I’m just feeling very lucky that I have my family and growing a healthy baby xx
  • Options
    Oh hope all is ok @Memza89x xx

How stressful and sad @m@Mummy246 , I really hope all goes smoothly the this house. I moved a week after my last was born so know kinda what you are going through. Really sorry about your aunt 😢. 

Happy days @ti@Timefoebaby2020 - you get to help with research and get a free scan - win win!!

Awful wet day outside today so I’m planning a nice quiet Sunday today. Put up all my Xmas decorations last week 🙈 🎄. Might have a wee mince pie or 2 😏. Anyone on Instagram?
  • Options
    Sorry to hear your news @Mummy246 and also about the house situation. It’s always so stressful moving, I don’t envy you. Hopefully it’ll work out for the better in the long run.

@MrsRodgers416 you are on the ball with Xmas decs!! I am going to put ours up earlier this year but haven’t done yet. I did watch a cheesy Xmas film last night though haha. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions