Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in January 2020

Replies

• Options
    @KMic not sure about being a fountain of knowledge.....still don’t think I know what I’m doing half the time  :D. But thank you for the warm welcome ladies. 
  • Options
    @Magshunt Haha, darn! There goes that idea then! Lol.

How's everyone doing today? I'm THRILLED to say I dont feel too bad today! Yesterday was just AWFUL. I was in tears last night because I just didn't know what to do to feel better! I didnt want to moan, as of course it is better than the alternative but woah it was intense! So glad i'm not like that every day. Going to just enjoy feeling relatively normal today as who knows what tomorrow will bring!! 
  • Options
    I'm feeling sick today as usual but it may be worse as i'm sitting in the waiting room getting ready to have this cyst looked at. I'm praying it's nothing serious xxxx
  • Options
    Kmic I'm glad I've not been the only one last couple of days I just cry at anything feel so emotional I cried at the midwife appointment too 🙄 I am still feeling much better than I was a couple of weeks ago so hoping that's the end of the constant all day sickness xx
  • Options
    Good luck jules let us know how you get on xx
  • Options
    Good luck jules. I've been horrendous today finishing work early and having a lie down
  • Options
    Feeling the same everyone 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤢 work is so hard when you don’t want anyone to know yet your super unproductive and feel so ill! Starting to get me down ☹️
  • Options
    Had my first bout of morning sickness this morning 🤢 not sure whether it was because I hadn’t eaten and was super tired as just done four x 12hr shifts on the trot 😴 
    I had a really good labour with my daughter, she came on the day she was due within a few hours. Caesarean’s scare me a little if I’m honest! Hoping this ones as straight forward as my first. Anyone ever had a a water birth? Xx 
  • Options
    I haven't had a water birth long but I think they look great alot more relaxed xx
  • Options
    Just seen consultant after a 2 hour wait shes sending me for a scan but she said it's more than likely nothing to worry about and she doesn't like private scans as they can cause unnecessary worry and don't back up what they say so it did put my mind at rest. My scan is in 20 mins so fingers crossed xxxx
  • Options
    Aww good luck @#Jules# my due date is also 31st January 😊 I’ve got a private scan on Sunday, can’t help it as wanting to know everything is okay! X 
  • Options
    Good luck jules xx
  • Options
    Good luck Jules xx
  • Options
    The calm doesn’t last long .... I just had about 15 mins of AWFUL pains ... thought at first it might be a poo ... but no ... so just had to endure it and hope it finished ..... it does seem to have stopped now and i’ve Had no blood ... but that was WEIRD! A little bit concerned though. Anyone else had any strong pains? X
  • Options
    Just got back now from the hospital they said it's a complex cyst but it's so tiny and half the time they will disappear on there own and if it doesn't it's fine they said they will just re check at my 3 month scan and on the 1 percent chance it needs removed it's completely safe in pregnancy I feel like a Weight has been lifted. Baby is measuring much bigger too so I'm due 28th jan now instead of 31st.
    Hope your okay @KMic  try not to worry could it not be the uterus stretching xxxx
  • Options
    @KMic I have.. but I put mine down to severe constipation. Even trying to go filled the toilet with blood from my backside. Can’t even trump without wincing 🙈x
  • Options
    Jules - fantastic news, so pleased for you xx
  • Options
    I have had them pains today was horrible really strong twisting in my stomach that was this morning I haven't had any since 

Jules please everything went well at your scan and you can relax 

Geriatricmum that sounds so painful is there nothing you can take for that poor you xx
  • Options
    Fybrogel is safe to take in pregnancy as I’m suffer with constipation too! Xx 
  • Options
    @Long35 how bad does it taste? I really struggle with things like that, normally being them straight back up! Xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions