Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in January 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    I'm so sorry @Daniellearms thinking of you xxxx
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that @Daniellearms good luck for your future xxx
  • Options
    @Daniellearms I’m so sorry to hear this ❤️ I’ve been there and it’s awful, but like you say, make some plans with hubby and allow yourself time to recover 😘 It will happen again for you xxx 
  • Options
    @Daniellearms I'm so sorry to hear that. Wishing you all the best for the future

@DanielleMFM thank you so much for the welcome 
  • Options
    Oh Danielle, we're going to drop you a PM now. x
  • Options
    So sorry @Daniellearms awful to go through wishing you all the best for your future xx
  • Options
    @Daniellearms I am so so sorry to hear this! It's just awful. Glad to hear you are looking positively towards the future! It's all you can do. Stay strong. Best of luck xxx

Welcome @LadyFox2109 :) 

What a horrible time this is for us all. It's so stressful. It's so lovely to have you all here for the support though!! Praying everything will go smoothly for us all ... I just feel so crap for those that have had bad news :( 

I'm not really sure what my dates are now, ready for this 12 week scan so I can be a bit more precise. My dates would make me 11+4 today, but my latest scan would make me 10+5 so I just dont know what to go by. Roll on next Friday for me! That's my '12 week' scan. Any more coming up next week? Such a mix of exciting / scary times going for the scans! xx

• Options
    Mines next tuesday I should also be 11+4 today by dates but scan at 7 weeks put me back a few days by that I'm 11 weeks today nervous and excited xx
  • Options
    Rainbowsunshine I’m 11 weeks today according to my early scan too, will probably change at my scan on 11th! 
  • Options
    Is anyone else "showing" I know it's not a bump as such but I have a round tummy already it's my second so i know it can look bigger earlier. Just trying my holiday clothes and I cant believe how much I've got round the middle already. You cant mistake I'm not pregnant x
  • Options
    Mine is pretty big, it’s my 7th pregnancy though so maybe that’s why 
  • Options
    @Geriatricmum I hope I dont get put back this has been a long 11 weeks 😂

@MUM2TB I dont think I am showing as much but I do have a tum anyway my jeans defo feel tighter thou there straight off as soon as I get back in the house xx
  • Options
    @MUM2TB I'm already showing and my partners family think I am too as I've already gained quite a bit of weight I was 10 stone before becoming pregnant.. First time using this and I sent you a msg by accident lol xx
  • Options
    Hahaha thank you @Chantel26 yeah I was 9.5 stone before pregnancy and I've definitely put weight on. My family think I'm carrying twins because I am one and twins run in our family. I'm just going to put it down to some serious bloating xx
  • Options
    This week I seem to be having a little bump appear, it’s my second pregnancy and currently 9wks 2/3days.  I have a reassurance scan at Mothercare tomorrow, praying everything is still okay. I had one at 8 weeks and all was well with a healthy heartbeat it’s just me worrying due to previous miscarriage xx 
  • Options
    @Long35 Sorry to hear that will be nice to keep getting more reassurance along the way x
  • Options
    @Daniellearms I am devasted for you! You know we are all here if you need to chat. So upsetting.

@KMic our scans at about the same time again! I'm a week today (Thursday 4th July) It honestly can't come quick enough now. Desperate for some reassurance. 

Im 11+5 and defo have a rounded tummy - I was putting it down to being bloated too but really getting difficult to hide at work etc! xxx
  • Options
    Oo yes, my tummy is getting rounder!! I just look like i’m Putting on weight at the moment though 🤣🤣 x
  • Options
    Yas! I hate this ‘thick’ stage! Roll on telling everyone so they know I’m not (just) fat 😂
  • Options
    @Daniellearms I am so sorry to hear your news. 😔 I hope you and your husband are doing okay, and taking some time to grieve this sad news together. 🧡
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions