Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in January 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Oh Getiatric mum go you! That’s some loss! I had got basically down to my pre pregnancy weight then the whole stress of trying and I piled some back on so I’m just a big squidge at the moment! Finish work for the summer on Friday so hoping very much that getting out walking and sunny weather will encourage the salads and less carbs!! 🙈
  • Options
    @Ninjabunni to be fair I was giant so it wasn’t that hard. Want to get back on the wagon but the thought of not being able to have toast is putting me off 😂
  • Options
    Oh Lordy I’m with you there! I’d sacrifice a lot for toast! I mean not my first born or anything but possibly a limb or something 😂😂😂
  • Options
    I'm just finding that carbs are the only thing filling my stomach up enough to not feel any nausea at the moment! I have a bit of a thing for monster munch this week ... 
  • Options
    I ate 3 bags of nik naks (the spicy ones ) last night. Utter piggery but so yum! 
  • Options
    Ooh spicy nik naks are the best!
  • Options
    Bit of a shitty day today for me. Had to go to a&e yesterday on the recommendation of 111 as I was bleeding. Been booked in for an early scan tomorrow which is quite daunting as I'm worried I wont hear a heartbeat and if I dont it's not good as I'd be 9 weeks. Still bleeding not anywhere near as bad but my belly is aching a little. Just come at a horrible time as I also found our yesterday my best friend who was due same time as me lost her baby and found a polyp on her uterus. Trying to be positive but your always going to worry throught the whole thing and 18 more years atleast 🤣
  • Options
    Aww @Daniellearms sorry to hear you’ve been really put through it. Will keep everything crossed for you tomorrow x
  • Options
    Aww sorry to hear that @Daniellearms and how scary for you it's so hard not to stay positive I've probably mentioned it before but I bled really heavy bright red blood where 111 sent a patient ambulance out think i was 13 weeks but can happen at anytime I was sure I had miscarried and had to wait till the monday for a scan this was a saturday but everything was fine with baby I had a haematoma and I think they are quite common in pregnancy try stay positive and sorry to hear about your friend also 

In also not eating in the best way I'm trying and my partners trying to help me by also eating healthy but then end up in the shop buying a sneaky snickers and eating it in the car quickly before I get home 😂😂 xx
  • Options
    @Daniellearms hope everything goes okay tomorrow ❤️ What a stressful first few weeks we have all had! I’m just over 9 weeks, appetite has returned and can’t work out if I’m getting a little bump or if it’s just constipation and fat! Lol. I’ve got a scan Friday dinner time, it couldn’t come sooner. Sorry to hear about your friend but just remember all pregnancy’s are different xx
  • Options
    Good luck for tomorrow @Daniellearms try and stay positive as bleeding can be totally normal for some people. I’m currently 9+2 and I don’t have my next scan until I’m 13+3 I thought the 3 month one would be exactly 12 weeks I just Hope beans heart is beating and is still there I worry and think the worst all the time I really wish I could be more positive but it’s the not knowing. I haven’t put much weight on and I’ve lost my bloat but I do have nausea a lot. I’ve put on 4lbs in total. Being pregnant is actually really hard I don’t remember worrying when I was pregnant with the boys but I think being an older pregnant mam had got me a nervous wreck 😂 xxxx
  • Options
    Hi, I'm new to the site, expecting my first baby. Due mid Jan. Scan in 11 days. 
  • Options
    Welcome @LadyFox2109 and congratulations! 
    I really hope you girls are ok today. @Daniellearms hope all goes well today, good luck xx
  • Options
    Hi LadyFox

Good luck Danielle. Will be thinking of you x
  • Options
    Welcome ladyfox and congratulations 

Good luck today danielle hope everything goes well at your scan xx
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations @LadyFox2109, lovely to have you here. 
    Thinking of you this morning @Daniellearms - please let us know how you get on. 
  • Options
    Unfortunately baby wasnt growing so we have lost the baby around 6.5 weeks. On the bright side it just means that baby wasnt very well and me and the other half are looking forward to our future plans and then we will think about trying again. I wish you all the best and hope babies are all happy and healthy and thank you all for your support. ♥️
  • Options
    @Daniellearms so, so sorry to hear this awful news. Sending much love to you and your family xx
  • Options
    @Daniellearms I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending lots of love xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions