Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in January 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Hey all, we know there's been loads more reveals, so please do add yourself:

Ninjabunny 6th January 💙
    Pixie89 10th January 💛
    Rainbowsunhine 13th January 💗
    Lozzz 13th January 💗
    Geratricmum 14th January 💙
    Kgraham 16th January 💙
    Beckzie 17th January 💗
    #jules# 19th January (csec) 💗
    KMic 19th January 💛
    Long35 25th January 💙
    Mum2tb 26th January 💛
    Grintz 26th January 💙

• Options
    @lozzz oh bless you what a horrendous day. Hope you are able to have a long soak or somethhing
    to relax. Thinking of you xx
  • Options
    Oh No what a day!! Get your feet up and rest! X
  • Options
    I feel so sorry for you @lozzz I hope you're relaxing now. I forgot to say I went for a scan yesterday to check on my cyst and it appears to have disappeared thank god. I have my 20 week scan on Friday so looking forward to seeing my little Sophie then... We have decided to call her Sophie and her middle name will be leigh after my partners brother who is going through chemo for his leukaemia he's called Lee. Hope everyone is doing well xxxx
  • Options
    Ninjabunny 6th January 💙
    Pixie89 10th January 💛
    Rainbowsunhine 13th January 💗
    Lozzz 13th January 💗
    Geratricmum 14th January 💙
    Kgraham 16th January 💙
    Beckzie 17th January 💗 
    #jules# 19th January (csec) 💗
    KMic 19th January 💖
    Long35 25th January 💙
    Mum2tb 26th January 💛
    Grintz 26th January 💙
  • Options
    Bad times with your day @lozzz !! I hope tomorrow is better for you!! 

Hope you are having a good holiday @Long35 ! How did you find the flight? I’m due to go to Budapest next week and for some reason i’m A bit anxious about flying. I know it’s safe! (And i already did it twice in early pregnancy) so I think I’m just being a lemon 🙈🤣 

Aww lovely name @#Jules# ... we are massively struggling for our girls name! We had a couple of bits names! We just can’t seem to agree on any girls names at the mo! Still plenty of time to decide though! X
  • Options
    Nice choice of name @#Jules# mines sophie too glad your cyst has gone

I've been changing names alot nothing that really stands out I loved ivy-rose but not as much as I did anymore then we decided Ava-Rae as thought it would go nice with my youngest daughters name gracie-mae now I'm thinking Evelyn and rose as a middle name but god knows by the times she here but I think it will be one of them 3 and I quite like amilee 

Poor you @lozzz sounds like a long day hope your all relaxed now xx

• Options
    Literally no idea about boys names. I like simpler names like Harry or Charlie and a few uncommon ones like Kian but my husband only has 3 he likes Dominic, Henry or Eric and I’m not a fan of any of them. So stressful trying to agree 🙄
  • Options
    My daughter is Rose Lillian I love Evelyn if i have a girl with this one but my husband doesnt. We wont be having a floral name this time though. I'm really struggling with boys names at the min and to be honest but I'm veering towards old traditional names. 
    Sophie is a lovely name jules.
    Hope you've recovered from your mental day @lozzz
    I really need to take a minute to stop I feel like I never sit down.

• Options
    Thanks guys! Today is my planning day so I don't have my kids at all (whoo!) So it's much more manageable haha.

Loving the name choices! I really liked Sophie, but my husband didn't 🙄. We've decided on Zoe for a first name but still undecided on a middle name. I like Emilia or Isabelle but my husband likes June or Jude. I reckon she should have a longer middle name since her first name is so short but we can't come to an agreement yet! Our son is Kye William, so keeping the tradition of 3 letter first names going 🤣
  • Options
    Is anyone feeling it yet? I'm getting wriggles every day now and it's so lovely!! x
  • Options
    Yeah I have a rugby player in here. Like clockwork around half 10 in the morning and between 8 and 9 at night I am kicked to bits!! Xx
  • Options
    Yup few times during the day, but mostly at night my little man has a party. He feels pretty big, which is worrying 🤣 xx
  • Options
    Yeah it's mostly low down I feel the kicks its lovely. Feeling a bit run down today sore throat and glands are up. ÷( not sure if I can take anything xx
  • Options
    Hi from Tenerife! ☀️ Flight was absolutely fine, taking it easy here & keeping hydrated. 
    @#Jules# my cyst has disappeared too! I have my 20 week scan Monday as we’re away until Saturday morning.  Can’t wait to see little man again 💙
    Also worked out I can take a year on maternity!!! I work for the NHS so it’s a pretty good maternity package. Taking the 39 weeks combined with pay then an added 11 weeks accrued annual leave which has been all approved so really pleased 😁 
    Our little man seems to have a wriggle about teatime, feels like he’s doing a somersault lol xxx 
  • Options
    Balcony view balcony on an evening 😍 🌟 

Type your comment
  • Options
    Very jealous @Long35!! Enjoy!!! X
  • Options
    Ohhh a holiday sounds lovely right about now! Very jealous haha. 

Yeah I can feel kicks, they are pretty regular now. My husband is able to feel them too, which is nice! I've got my midwife appt today so will get to hear her heartbeat again ❤

Feeling a bit nauseous this morning but hope it goes away after I eat. 
  • Options
    It looks amazing @Long35 wish I was there.
    I'm not feeling as much movement as I would like. It's very irregular but I love it when I do feel her moving xxxx
  • Options
    I was unsure whether it was baby or not but pretty certain it was and it’s only once/twice a day at the min. Not so much today but struggling with constipation as always on holiday 😩 Be glad for my 20 week scan on Monday as I’ve read this ones quite detailed. 

Is anyone having the 4D scan? I’m going to book one at Mothercare for end of October around the 28 week mark. 

Holiday is lovely but very sober! Although I was naughty tonight and treat myself to one small bottle of Smirnoff ice at the bar 😂 xx 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions