Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in July 2015!

1235»

Replies

• Options

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/84661.jpg

Of course Danielle! Here's our beautiful baby image

• Options

Oh MrsHunt! That is simply AWESOME. Those first scans are the most exciting things ever! You must be brimming with joy!

• Options

Hello, hello.

We have organised a little treat for all you lovely folks in Due in July 2015. You should all have had an email or PM about this by now. If you haven't, please let us know.

• Options

Hey everyone,

my name is Lou and I am nearly 23 weeks pregnant with our second baby. I am due on 20th July.  We found out it is a boy and we are thrilled!

sorry I am late joining but been sooo busy with work etc,

hopefully speak to you all soon xxx

• Options

Hi Loufinn14, congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the group!

A little boy! what lovely news. Do you already have a little girl or will this be your second son?

I hope you enjoy chatting with all the lovely ladies here! we look forward to hearing your updates.

• Options

Hi Loufinn, 

I'm 24 weeks today with our second. DD will be 2 when baby arrives. 

Went away at the weekend and ate so much rubbish that i felt so uncomfortable and bloated on the train home image also missed hubby and DD so much. Won't be going away again for a few years, next time I'll just take them with me!

how are you feeling Loufinn?

• Options

Hiya ladies just thought I would pop in and tell you Iam 4wks and 5days pregnant. Got the doctors tomorrow but so far all is going good oh and the baby is due on Christmas Eve hahaha. xxxxx

• Options

Oh wow, congratulations Liz Brown2 ! So pleased for you image

And only a very small percentage of babies arrive on their due date, so you may not be in labour as Santa is on his rounds :P

• Options

Hey all

new to this site and wanted to chat.

im a first time mum due 19th July...

xx

• Options

Hey mummy to be 01, 

im due July 16th with my first image nervous but excited at the same time. How are you finding your pregnancy? 

Xx

• Options

Hi Konan2015, welcome to MadeForMums and welcome to the July 2015 birth club (not long to go now!)... it's a little quiet here, but thought we'd point you in the direction of this threadwhere we have two particularly lovely ladies due in July too... you might want to have a look!

• Options

Thank you I will take a look image xx

• Options

Hi konan and mummy to be. 

Im due on the 13th konan so only a few days between us, although I was 2 weeks early with DD so am secretly hoping for a June arrival!

midwife tomorrow, hoping baby is now head down as has been being naughty and had me in hospital with contractions a few times over the last couple of weeks!

• Options

So Charlotte Emma arrived at 37+1, weighing 6lbs 7 and born by emergency c section. A far cry from the home hypnobirth we had planned, but absolutely necessary. after niggling all weekend my waters went on Monday afternoon. Went into hosp on Tuesday for routine monitoring and her heart rate was at 190 so was rushed to theatre on a category 1 and an hour later we were parents of two! 

She is an absolute joy, looks identical to her sister except For darker hair. Feeding is going well and my heart could explode! Here she is:

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/127373.jpg

• Options

Hang on, hang on MrsHunt, it's June! You're not meant to be having a baby in June! BUT WOW!!! She's absolutely knockout! We are so glad you are all safe and sound and thank you so much for sharing with us, 

Keep posting those pics, we are over the moon for you all! CONGRATULATIONS!!! And wishing you a speedy recovery. 

• Options

Ah see I always knew it would be June Danielle! My eldest was 2 weeks early too. I'm happy as her birthday is July and now I've split the cost of the two over two months lol. Still a very scary entrance into the world but I have the best husband ever who made it as positive as it could be, plus the hospital have been amazing. 

Hopefully coming home today and my family will be all together again!