Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2016 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Me too ... 12hrs, 10mins.

• Options

Well I managed some sleep! 2 hours and 8 mins to go! Cannot wait to see my baby! Fingers crossed for me guys xx

• Options

Forgot to say good luck rustic 😃 don't forget scan picture later 😃😃😃

• Options

Just came on to post at the same time as you! Finally Dec 23rd has arrived! i'll be thinking of you this morning hopefully2, enjoy your scan x

• Options

Gd luck girls with scans can't wait 2 see the Wee pics 

• Options

Thank you it's been a long time coming and I'm so nervous and extremely excited at the same time! 😃😃

• Options

Good luck ladies!! Excited for you both x

• Options

my first scan i measured at 9 weeks (baby was all stretched out ) , second scan baby decided they didnt want to be measured and scrunced into a ball so docs measured me 9 weeks 2 days instead of 4 . but i know its 9 weeks 4 days just wish baby decided to co operate lol

• Options

Hi everyone, I've had MS for 5 weeks now, huge struggle to do anything, I'm on tablets from doctor called buccastem which you put on gum (taste vile) but my mother in law who is a nurse did lots of research for me and discovered that in Canada pregnant women swear by vitamin B6 which is a vitamin to help regulate hormones! I've been on them and they do actually help (although not the feeling nausea) but I'm not sick! Hope this helps, sorry to waffle on

xx

• Options

Hopefully2 how did it go this morning? X

• Options

Not great rustic baby stopped growing at 8 weeks no heartbeat :-( just came straight home hospital will call me later and talk about my options!  How did your scan go? fingers crossed all is ok xxx 

• Options

Hopefully 2 sorry 2 hear your sad news that's a shame so so sorry hear at anytime but even worst at Xmas time big hugs Mrs xxx

• Options

Oh Hopefully2 I was so worried when we didn't hear from you that is awful news, there are just no words to say how sorry I am to hear about your little one.  I know we have never met but I am sat in work trying to hold back the tears as I can't imagine what you are feeling. Sending big hugs xx

All was fine with my scan.

• Options

Thanks rustic I'm so happy for you, I wish you all well in your journeys I'm going to cancel this account now as I'm not sure i can cope with the updates xxx thank you all for being there for me the last 8weeks xx

• Options

Oh hopefully! That's heartbreaking I'm so sorry to hear your news. Sending you and family all my love x

• Options

Such sad news, thoughts are with you hopefully2. Sending big hugs xx

• Options

I'm so sorry hopefully2. I am so sad for you :( I hope you read this before you delete the account, I wish you all the luck in the world dont give up hope xxxx 

• Options

Oh Hopefully2, we are so very sorry to hear this. We're going to drop you a PM x

• Options

So so sorry hopefully2, such heartbreaking news, thoughts are with you and your family xx

• Options

Hopefully 2 I'm so sorry for your loss... I can imagine how you are feeling since I went through this same thing a few months ago. I pray to God that you'll soon have your dream come true... Everything happens for a reason and God is always in control... God bless you