Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Glad to hear everyone has felt baby move around !! I have been MIA for little while, been very busy with work... I have been feeling baby quite often around 6pm specifically lol! 
    Had an app today with the OB and confirmed everything with my 20wk scan looked healthy! 

@Mama2be9 I have also had some colostrum come in!!! Crazy isnt it!! 
    Your bump is looking great! I learned that my babys placenta is located behind baby at the back of my uterus, which dr said is good! 

• Options
    @MrsP13 glad to hear your colostrum has also come in, and what an exciting experience to be offered with the 4d ultrasound!! That will be different! We are debating on getting a 3d ultrasound, it is a bit of a drive for us but might just be worth it! 
  • Options
    @thinkingpositive1 I had one done on my son (3D) and it was such an amazing experience loved seeing his little face. I really home we can get a 4D image as I’d live to compare there little faces. My son is the spit of his dad. 
  • Options
    This is my son
  • Options
    Off for my 20 week scan this morning leaving an hour early and already hit traffic 😫
  • Options
    @Chloe87 good luck 😉 
  • Options
    MrsP13 said:
    @Chloe87 good luck 😉 
    Thanks were here!! Photo machine is out of order though! My friend is on the ward opposite had her little girl yesterday so going to see her after xx
  • Options

They think we are having a girl xxxxx
  • Options
    @MrsP13 aww, your son is adorable, it would be neat to compare his with his sisters!! 

@chloe87 awww another little girl for the group !!! Wow!! Your scan looks great! Hope you had a nice visit with your friend and new baby!! 
  • Options
    Hey @Ellis90 how did you find The Baby Show? Did you try out the Buggy Testing track? 
  • Options
    @MrsP13 aww, your son is adorable, it would be neat to compare his with his sisters!! 

@chloe87 awww another little girl for the group !!! Wow!! Your scan looks great! Hope you had a nice visit with your friend and new baby!! 
    They wouldn't let her see me so I had to give her partner the present but should see her tomorrow:) I had the horrible scanner again today and the monitor wasn't working so I didnt get to see much if baby but I'm so pleased cried twice  
  • Options
    Congratulations @chloe87 what wonderful news. Shame the sonographer wasn’t more helpful. 
    @thinkingpositive1 I’m really hoping we can compare it will be amazing to do so. 

• Options
    @DanielleMFM I absolutely loved it. Got loads of bits I needed - bottles and steriliser & the next to me. 
    Yeah loved the buggy track too, was nice to compare all the different buggies, to be honest though, there’s so many to chose from!! 
  • Options
    Ellis90 said:
    @DanielleMFM I absolutely loved it. Got loads of bits I needed - bottles and steriliser & the next to me. 
    Yeah loved the buggy track too, was nice to compare all the different buggies, to be honest though, there’s so many to chose from!! 
    Yay! So glad you had a great time! Let us know which buggy you go for - there are soooo many options! 
  • Options
    @Chloe87 atleast you got to see baby and know everything is growing well!! 
    @MrsP13 we are really looking into the 3d ultrasound places near us, how many weeks were you when you did yours with your son? 

I've been having sore ribs lately! Especially on the left side. Also the backs of my legs have been hurting, work is supposed to get really busy next week but I'm not sure i can manage all the hours on my feet! Hopefully they will understand me not staying super late! 
  • Options
    @thinkingpositive1 I can’t remember but it would have been between 24-36 weeks I remember wanting to book it quite late but they advised to book it earlier. 
  • Options
    @thinkingpositive1 all the aces and pains that come with pregnancy are always interesting. I can’t walk up the stairs without getting out of breath any more. The car parking situation is a nightmare in work. There isn’t enough spaces so they rent spaces from another company further down the road but it would take me 20mins to walk the distance compared to 10mins everyone else takes -as it’s up hill. So the other day I parked in someone’s space and my manger told me if it’s that bad I’d have to get a doctors note so I can park in the main car park because being pregnant isn’t an excuse. Hopefully your work place is a little more understanding than mine 
  • Options
    Hi ladies! Hope you’re all well, I’ve been quiet as I’ve just been so busy! I’m 23 weeks and 3 days today and I’m really paranoid my bump is to big does that make sense? People keep telling me I’m big and showing me pictures of their friends who are pregnant and further along but smaller.... this is my bump below, do I look too big?? Xx
  • Options
    @MrsP13 oh wow, that sounds a little rude of them to say it's not an excuse?! My work has been quite understanding and accepting towards me and my pregnancy so far! Sorry you have to go through that.  I have left work early a few times this week due to the rib pain and my feet getting swollen and sore! Finally its Friday and I can have a few days rest

@Charlot-2411
    Your bump looks great for 23 and a bit weeks! Dont listen to them! Everyone is different and every pregnancy is different ! As long as your doctor happy with everything and baby is healthy that's all that matters!!! 

• Options
    @thinkingpositive1 thank you. I’ll keep doing what I need to get by. I’ll park where I feel comfy to walk to no matter what. If they complain and try to take my parking pass I’ll get the union involved. 
    @chalot-2411 your bump looks amazing. I wouldn’t be disturbed by other people. Baby’s grow differently and body’s act differently. People keep asking me if I’m due soon or having twins but it because I get big fast. Honestly you have nothing to worry about. Unless your midwife or doctor has told you you have an issue tell the others to get stuffed. You look wonderful 🥰