Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in June 2019

Replies

• Options

My cravings so far - cheese toasties , crisps and drinking loads of black currant ... don’t like chicken or meat if someone mentions chicken to me I wanna throw up.

i craved mcdonlde yday i had a fish buger actually it was bloody lovely.

i feel soooo sick today YUK

• Options

Ive been drinking loads of blackcurrent too!! Got my maccies im happy 😁😁

• Options

I ended up having cheese n crackers for lunch. Just sticking to water really as not sure what I fancy. I’m usually fizzy pop mad but not had any since I found out x

• Options

Yeah I’m normally all for fizzy pop too but hardly had any, think I’ve  like 2 glasses since I found out 

• Options

I had a Macy’s last night, but could only manage chips and loads of ketchup! My sickness has been so bad the last couple of days. I said to my partner at what point do you think you’re being sick too many times during the day And go to the gP!? I couldn’t keep any food down yesterday at all.

• Options

I haven’t been sick, I just constantly feel it!!

• Options

No sickness here just feel drained all the time

• Options

I'm exhausted from 4 hours out just wandering round a few shops and having toast and hot chocolate at the cafe.  Was nice to spend time with my mum. She's so excited. I feel queasy all day but not usually sick.funnily enjoy i went for a mcds breakfast yesterday and it was so good lol. Think I enjoyed it most of anything this week

• Options

Ladies after saying I have no sickness and worrying about it its finally hit me. Especially when I’m hungry, but then the thought of food makes me want to gag. Such a moody cow with it too anything my hubby suggests I’m like NO. Even folding washing was a chore and making me want to vom. ERGH. 

i have also craved Mac Donald’s! I live for a mcchicken sandwich 😂😂 7+1 today, time is going so slow 

• Options

I’m like that every food I think off makes me want to gag and throw up but I force things down my cos I obviously need it!! 

Moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep i feel sick 🤢 😔

• Options

hey ladies 5+3 do you have any days when you feel fine l? Tonight I feel great which is nice as out for my uncles birthday but also worried

• Options

Is anyone due the 28th june? Ive been drinking loads of milk and i never usualy have it only in brews and loads of spicy food. Not eat alot today tho just been snackin sickness still not kicked in but been a bot more crampy. This is going to be baby number 3 and i look and feel hugeeee. Its like all my tummy muscles have prolapsed lol last baby was a boy over 5 years ago and he weighed 9lb born on his due date. My mum said to me the weight keeps increasing the more you have. Like noooo please i think im gnna try stick to a slimming world diet when i get home from visiting my mum. Im here for another week not even seen my partner yet. Im sooooo thirsty aswell cant get enough fluids in me. Xxxx

• Options

Hi butterfly I’m due on the 27th June. Yesterday I felt fine just worried hardly any symptoms x

• Options

I had no symptoms for 2 days and now they have come back as bad as before. Always fun when you have a weekend full of things to do. 

• Options

Thanks Georgiamf that puts my mind at ease a little just so worried with having the two miscarriages 😞 how are you today 

• Options

We have a family meal again today husbands mum and dads anniversary meal but when we get home I’m doing nothing else but chilling

• Options

I've woken up feeling really sick. So just going to eat now and hope it eases a bit. Off to a show today so hope it eases a bit before then.

• Options

If you are worried though get checked. But everyone said its normal when i ask them.

• Options

Morning ladies.  Anybody actually benefit from the extra hour? I've been up 3 times in the night to wee so I've given up now lol.

Plan to spend the day chilling. Still so very tired. Weekend isn't long enough for me to feel ready to face work,  it's making me really unhappy. At least I've got a sit down job but it drags cos mostly working alone now, and my tummy is so big already that nothing feels comfy by afternoon.  I guess that's cos I'm already fat. 

I'm 9 weeks today  and we talked a bit yesterday about the future then I stop myself because I still keep thinking what if this goes wrong.   I wish i could stop that. 

• Options

Onlyme- i've been awake every hour since 5.  I agree weekend is not long enough. I have mondays off but still not long enough when got to face my 46hour week. 

I'm 9 weeks too and my sister keeps saying have you been speaking about what your going to do in the future I say not yet.. just in case anything happens so I'm the exact same as you. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions