Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in June 2019

Replies

• Options

Oh I'm glad to hear it isn't just me.  We even had the early scan due to tiny bleeding , it was wonderful to see that heartbeat but i think until after 12 weeks I can't think ahead. 

We are planning things that need doing in the house but needed doing anyway.  So we had a new window put in the spare room which will be the nursery,  and looking at fitted wardrobes in our room and lift boarding so we can stop using the spare room for storage of our stuff lol. 

I felt so happy for a minute yesterday picturing next summer sitting out in our tiny garden with my new baby in the sun 😍 & Christmas 2019 with a 6 month old.

Then I stopped myself!

• Options

Onlyme-that's me. Everyone keeps saying next Christmas will be nice and spending the summer with a new baby.. I'm like lets not talk about that yet.. my partner keeps saying everything is going to be ok. Stop worrying.. but its hard.

• Options

Onlyme I’m the same - I don’t like speaking about the future in case something happens... if my mum or husband start to talk about it it makes me feel uneasy, but both think I’m crazy 😅 but I was like this about TTC, for some reason I was convinced I was going to have problems and said as much to my mum but then conceived in the first month 🤪

On another note today is the first morning I have felt nausea, if this was the old days I would say I had woken up to a minor hangover... is this morning sickness?! I haven’t had it yet! It’s very mild though. 

• Options

Think it varies ... I'm queasy all the time,  some people just til they're sick or they eat. 

I'm like you happy,  was so convinced we'd not conceive as I have pcos, and now convinced I will lose it due to that or my age or my weight or my blood pressure or just bad luck!

• Options

I feel like my nausea feels like an all day hangover! It’s awful! 😫😂

• Options

Only me and happy ...you both are exactly like me. I was convinced I wouldn't get pregnant, worried so much about it,  then it happened straight away with no period after coming off the pill

I had a missed miscarriage in December and so I'm totally paranoid that something will happen. Whenever we speak of the baby , I always say "if everything's ok"... I can't dare to think it will be ok ... I had my midwife appt on Friday and she was so positive but it felt strange to be making plans for the birth when I am still thinking we  aren't out of the woods yet. I have high bp so I'm going to be extra monitored. 

We laid for a private scan at 7 weeks and we are going again today for a hopefully 9 week one ... keeping fingers crossed it's ok .. then 3 more agonising weeks until the official.lne !

• Options

At least we have each other,  we all understand the anxiety but we can also give each other confidence 😊

• Options

Im the same im always saying if everythings ok! It’s so bad but I can’t help it and after I miscarriaged last year I’m so paranoid, but constan feeling sick makes you feel abit better 🤷‍♀️ Crazy but true! 

• Options

My boobs are in absolute agony today 😫I can’t cope with these symptoms 😂 glad that I’ve got  though so I knkw everything is working well I just don’t like feeling sick 😫😂

• Options

Feeling sick doesn't give me comfort.. I still felt sick all the way through last time,  even when I had miscarried so I analyse everything!

• Options

Omg loza my boobs are killing too, to the point I’m actually waking Up when I roll onto them it’s ao painful. I’m going to have to buy maternity bras already they are huge! (Already an E cup pre pregnancy) 

my sickness seems to fade when I eat so I’m constantly snacking. Telling my best friend today I can’t wait for her to find out she knows we had been trying a while! X

• Options

Aww I bet she'll be so happy nic.

Flippy that must be such an added worry having been through it before. Is there a punt at which you'll feel more confident do you think? Tbh i dobt think i will til I'm holding a healthy bubba

• Options

I will be constantly worrying until at least the 12week scan and then not worry as much  it still have slight worries after that if i get pains or anything.. 

Sounds silly but i could do with not working.. it's such hard work having to look after a 1 year old when feeling awful from 7-7 

• Options

It's not silly Georgia.  I dread work all weekend at the moment.  I'm so uncomfy there and feel sicker. Plus it's quite lonely. Might be easier when everyone can know

• Options

I’ve bought some marernity bras just for a bit more comfort but i seem to be gorowng out of them quickly haha 

• Options

Flippy totally agree with you our 1st miscarriage was a thing 6 was and 2nd at 8 weeks so even an early scan wouldn’t put my mind at rest cos something can still happen. It’s the most awful feelig in the world. I honestly am trying get to stay positive and if it did happen again for us then it would be our 3rd in a row so they would start to look into it but I honestly don’t know if I can take the heartache again. I won’t stop worrying until I have my little one in my arms just like only me has said 

• Options

Onlyme- I private nanny so i work on my own anyway. But i do struggle with putting him in and out of the carseat, and pushing the buggy when walking as he isnt the lightest of children. I only work 4 days but they are such long days. If only they were shorter.

Once they know it might change but i doubt it

• Options

Yes that's difficult,  I guess they still need that level of care for him. Hopefully they'll understand and be happy for you x 

• Options

I hope so.. I've been tempted to hand my months notice in and work part time somewhere so still getting a bit of money in but i dont think anywhere will take me on now. 

• Options

I feel very paranoid lost my first last year in June and lost my second this june my first I lost at 9 weeks stop growing at 4 my second I found out way too early hadn’t even missed a period and no I’m 6 weeks pregnant today I feel a lot more positive about this one just hoping it’s successful I still have my negative thoughts but it can’t be helped i have my private scan on Wednesday which I can’t wait for I always have to look on here to see what others have experienced to give me some hope but same as you all I plan my Christmas and summer for next year have already looked for pushchairs maybe this will be my miracle baby☺️

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions