Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 17

Replies

• Options

Thanks, I will do :) 

i know i was really worried at first as most people i know suffered really bad but my midwife said i was just one of the lucky ones who doesn't experience it. Fingers crossed it stays that way throughout 

• Options

Congrats Stacey :) I've been given a date of the 2nd March, I have my scan Friday 19th August. I am also feeling like you, not feeling sick at all.

• Options

Thanks Amy, Congrats to you 2! .. Is it your first child? Good luck with the scan, its so exciting to know you get to see your baby for the first time, i have mine on Monday, hopefully the time goes quick until then lol ..  Guess we have been lucky enough to escape the sickness :) 

• Options

I was pregnant lady year but she had problems and unfortunately I lost her at 15 weeks. They noticed problems at the 12 week scan so I am very nervous for next week but i'm sure everything will be okay. Is it your first?

• Options

hi ladies sorry i havent been on iñ a while. ive been very sick and have lost two stone in two weeks....at 8wks5 days i have had a miscarriage. i wish eveyone the best on here x 

• Options

Oh sineadybaby86 I am so sorry to hear this :( I completely understand how your feeling as I went through a loss last year. I hope you have all the support you need around you X 

• Options

Sinead I am really sorry for your loss xx

• Options

Oh Sinead, we're so sorry to read your post. We're going to drop you a PM now. 

• Options

So sorry for your loss sinead. I went through it last year so I know how awful it is. Take care of yourself xx 

• Options

Oh no sorry to hear that amy, fingers crossed all goes well for you on the scan. yes this will be my first so all very new to me! 

Sinead, so sorry for your loss. Xx

• Options

Thank you Stacey! I'm just itching to get the scan now so I can tell everybody and start buying cute things lol x

• Options

Stacey, Amy - I'm the same! Can't wait to start buying things! I've decided on the pram but i refuse to buy anything for a good couple of months because I'm scared that it's bad luck😁Xx

• Options

I'm the same! I don't won't to tempt fate! Once i get the all ok I won't be out of mothercare haha! What pram do you like? There's a few I like, just can't make my mind up... Are you guys finding out the sex or keeping it a surprise? X

• Options

I love the Silver Cross Sleepover in mulberry😍 It's a neutral enough colour in real life to be fine for a boy or a girl. 

Yes we want to know!😂 Only so I can buy cute outfits in the appropriate colour, I don't actually mind what it is (although I've got an unshakeable feeling it's a girl😉).

Are you going to find out the sex of your baby? Xx

• Options

Ooooo nice! No I'm not going to find out, my boyfriend wanted to but I really want the surprise. My family want it a surprise as well :) I know I won't be able to buy the right colour or do the nursery pink or blue but I really don't mind :) x

• Options

Good luck ladies :) 

yeah I can't wait to start buying all the cute bits, started writing a list of things I like so I can just start buying lol I've been looking at the icandy strawberry pram and pushchair but I have no idea! I don't think I could not find out, I don't have the patience but I'm happy with boy or girl :)

• Options

When I had my first little boy money was really tight, so everything was given or handed down. I'd look longingly at the little outfits in places like mamas and papas, but I never bought a single thing brand new cos I couldn't afford it.

Now I'm just raring to go, I can't wait to have a shopping spree! Bring it on!😂😂 xX

• Options

So sorry for your loss Sinead. I myself had 2 losses last year and didnt understand how life can be so cruel. I hope you are okay xx

• Options

I had my second scan yesterday at 8 plus 5 and all looks great. Strong heartbeat and could see little arm and leg buds moving. Finally think I am starting to relax a bit and be excited.  

I'm not going to find out the sex with this baby. After my losses I'm just so grateful I have another chance and hopefully everything goes well.

I did find out with my son and daughter tho so I know how exciting it is to go wild in tge shops :) x

• Options

I love the bugaboo prams! Me and my partner seem to disagree on everything thought lol, if he likes something I don't and if I like something he doesn't lol! x