Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 17

Replies

• Options

I've had sore boobs, feeling sick, tiredness and needing to wee in the night and did have some problems going to the loo :/ Had some headaches as well but they seem to have gone! It's not the best is it! 

• Options

Just back from midwife and all set for my booking in appointment next Wednesday.  

I feel ill but I'm glad. Two losses have made me paranoid so bring on the symptoms I say x

• Options

Ive had my results from my blood tests, its not a failed pregnancy! Everything is fine

• Options

That's really good to hear tisha!! X

• Options

Aw Tisha that's really good news! Xx

• Options

Thank you bethyo xx

• Options

Thank you Frankie86

• Options

Fantastic news tisha, really pleased for you! X 

• Options

Great news Tisha xx

• Options

Thank you gummybear9 x

• Options

So pleased for you tisha :) 

hows everybody feeling today? had my appointment with my midwife this afternoon and she's reassured me that the loss of symptoms are totally normal!! 2 weeks today until 12 week scan, i feel so nervous yet excited, i feel like it just going to drag!! x

• Options

Ah, you're getting so close to 12 weeks amy! Bit jealous - I'll only be 7 weeks on Monday and time is dragging so much! Don't have my first midwife appointment until the end of August. I feel a little less tired today but also a little more nauseous. But hoping symptoms are a good sign :) Hope everyone else is well x 

• Options

Hi Ladies I was 8 weeks yesterday I'm due 17th march  I have two daughters  one who's  5 and one 5 months this is a complete shock I had to have fertility treatment  to have my other two so never thought  I could get pregnant without help

How's  everyone  doing ? 

• Options

Hi shelly star. Congratulations :) 

We have tge same due date xx

• Options

Congratulations everyone.

I am now awaiting a phone call myself from the midwife, my partner is in the Navy and he goes away next week. I am just worried something is going to happen while he is away. I took six tests and still don't quite believe it. Not many symptoms at all...

I am looking forward to finding support within this group.  

• Options

Woken up this morning really hungry but dont know what i want. Ive actually gotten emotional because i dont know what i want to eat lol

• Options

Hiya shellystar, welcome to the March 17 birth club - we hope you're doing really well after you surprise! We are so glad to have you back in another club!

Congratulations EMK1 - how long will your partner be away for? 

• Options

Hi all, just wondered who has their scan next? 

• Options

I have an early scan in 8 days 

• Options

How many weeks will that make you Tishaalewis