Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in May 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in May 2018

Replies

• Options

Congratulations and welcome Lou8914 - lovely to have you here. 

• Options

Hi everybody bit of a shock but I'm pregnant again when I say again I was in the May 17 group with my little girl who was born the 9th May 17 this 1 due 15 May 18 🙈 I most be crazy plus a 4 year old planned but so sent expect to fall so quick as it has taken a while with the girls congratulations everybody I'm sure we will all get to know each other over the next 8 month 

• Options

Crikey reee you will have your hands full!

• Options

I no it's not actually the new baby that I'm most dreading it's being pregnant with a baby who will be going through the crawling/walking stage xx

• Options

Hi reeee13... welcome back to another birth club! Congratulations, and it's so lovely to have you here. 

• Options

Thank u xx

• Options

Hi everyone.

im lindsay I'm 37 and 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant.

i have had 3 miscarriages so naturally I am a little bit apprehensive which is an understatement.

ive had like period cramps all day today and they are getting a bit worse, now when I wee and wipe there is pink stuff I guess it's mixed with discharge.

what do I do?

i have had no doctors apt at all yet so I'm thinking to give them a call tomorrow 

many advice and or success stories I would love to hear xx

• Options

So sorry to hear about your previous mc Loobiloo, hoping this one is a sticky bean for you!

I would definitely go to the Dr tomorrow to have your spotting and cramping checked out. 

The spotting can be due to implantation, so could be entirely normal as far as doesn't get heavy. Cramping is quite normal at this stage of preg but if gets worse then it should get checked out.

I have read of positive stories on other birth clubs here, but some, sadly, don't end up well...

Fingers crossed is all ok for you and your bean!

• Options

Sorry, I meant in other "due in" rather than birth clubs.

• Options

Hi ladies

im lindsay age 37.

5 weeks and 1 whole day pregnant, everything going well had a bit of sickness and sore boobs etc.

this morning I had some sharp pains and then I've had bad period pains all day consistently.this morning I went for a wee and there was a bit of pink with discharge, I'm convincing myself it's getting worse.

i have had 3 mc already then a chemical in april so I am driving myself mad.

i haven't had an apt at the doctors yet because I am trying to be cool and relaxed about it.

anyone had this and still much success please

• Options

Hi Lindsay,

sorry for your losses and the stress your having now :(

I don't have any experience with miscarriage but saying you have had 3 pervious i'm sure your doc would consider you high risk and send you to early preg unit?

Ring and get an emergency app with your doc :(

Sorry i'm not much help

Good luck

• Options

Hi all new comers ... well today i felt a tiny bit sick but other than that no symptoms my boobs are doing absolutly nothing at all they dont hurt not getting bigger nothing ... im just short of being 6 weeks pregnant and already having to use a hair bobble in my jeans button which is making me nervous that it could possibly be twins cant believe i feel like im getting a bump already ... id go for an early reassurance scan but cos i have my heart set on a 16week gender scan i dont want to many scans .. gunna have to wait and see and im not a patient person xx

• Options

I'm only 5 weeks hannahbanana and im doing exactly the same with my jeans! 

This morning my left lower side of my tummy is having a wee pain. I don't know if im a little bit constipated or what. gona see what happens over the course of the day. I've got the gp tomorrow

• Options

Hi Loobilou, welcome and congratulations though we are so sorry to hear of your past losses. Hopefully you will be monitored due to this. Please do let us know what your GP says and if you go to the EPU, wont you? 

• Options

Hey nic good luck at the gp ...i think that pain is normal .. i remember from my last pregnancy if i sneezed lying down it would really really hurt and my midwife said all the ligaments are stretching so its easy to strain xx 

• Options

Hi everyone, 

Thanks Danielle - its hasn't been that long! 🤣

I've been getting lots of cramping and pains when sneezing which I remember from my last pregnancy too! Got mu confirmation on a digital test today too - it makes it seem all the more real! 

• Options

I also have like a pulling sensation if I sneeze or cough! Don't think I felt this on my first preg!

Hope you are ok Loobilou, thinking of you...

• Options

Hi all new ladies. I haven't been on for a while. I was having some symptoms, sore boobs and cramping. The sore boobs have eased off and cramping arent as much although i too have the pulling when lying  if I sneeze or roll over. Good luck everyone. 

• Options

Hi ladies I felt sick a little yesterday no sore boobs yet that's a little strange for me as its always my first sign but my nipples have defanatly got the pregnant look 🙈 I'm cramping and feel swollen but that's all normal can remember with it only been this time last year I had it I'm just a little confused with my dates hoping u girls could help me out I had been on the pill and stoped mid month had a start of withdrewl bleed on 1st Aug but never came on properly till the 3rd but only lasted 2 days so I bough Superdrug early detection test on 26th was neg then tested again on 29 neg so bought cheap tests from b&m a faint positives but strong enough 2 see then Morrison tests same a light positive on 2nd sep then clear blue digital on 3rd Sep  said 1-2 so I'm a little confused will add pics of my tests would they not have been stronger with my girls