Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 16

Replies

• Options

Congrats to everyone new on here! 

Still feeling sick- very long shift yesterday so tired today too... even tho I slept for about 10 hours! Getting lots of bloating and my bras are tight lol!

Hope everyone is well xxx

• Options

Ive had the sick feeling, feeling so tired feel like ive had no sleep when I have had loads. 

I feel really bloated, my work trousers feel so tight today....I really need to go shopping xxx

• Options

I bought maternity trousers early last time... not quite ready to get them back out yet (till I know everything is ok) so having to roll my waistband down when it's too uncomfortable. Luckily my work uniform is very forgiving!

Had to tell work today about the pregnancy as I need a workplace risk assessment done... not planning to make it public knowledge for a while yet tho!

Xxx

• Options

I need to have that done here, but I wasn't planning on telling them just yet incase.  I don't want people knowing.  Does your work say a time when you have to let them know?

I didn't buy any maternity things before only a couple of tops.  Works not strict with what we wear, I feel like the buttons going to pop off my trousers though lol xxx

• Options

I lived in jogging bottoms before think I might buy a few maternity things as I get bigger though X 

• Options

Yeah that's what I lived in lol jogging bottoms....I will need some maternity trousers this time though even if they are just for work xxx

• Options

No there is no specific time but my job involves hazards if pregnant so they need to know so I can safely avoid them... xxx

• Options

ahhh ok, mine just has to do a health and safety risk assessment, I will let them know when im comfortable telling them xxx

• Options

Hey guys,

love this mummy forum ;)

i feel bit sick today and my boobs r rock solid! 

Im a little bit bloated but I've not put on weight, although I'm regularly exercising. 

Off to Thailand on Thursday no booze for me But I'm glad to see I can sit in the sun or I would be 

• Options

Crying! Sorry that sent without me finishing lol... 

Hope u r all ok.. 

I am no way buying maternity until I can no longer fit in my skinny jeans hahaha xxx

• Options

Hi everyone!

Im still the same...only slight nausea on a night and so tired by 3pm! 

I don't feel pregnant really (i did from the get go with my DS and im sure i felt like this with my DD)

Im contemplating on booking an early scan to put my mind at ease...

I havent told work as yet...im quite nervous and i dont know why lol

xxx

• Options

I remember with my girls never felt pregnant till after 3 months this time had a little bit of nausea and breasts are so tender and feeling tired but not that bad this week looking forward to a few more symptoms lol had my doc app yesterday so just waiting on letters from midwife now :) 

• Options

How did it go at docs SJ83?  I had my blood test forms through Saturday and booked it for Thursday.  Apparently scan appointment is on its way too xxx

• Options

Doing blood tests soon then yeah docs went fine she was so happy for me :) fa of my details for a midwife to contact me then just did weight and blood pressure checks :)

• Options

I'm still not really getting many symptoms! 

A little bit of nausea, weeing all the time and seem to be on an emotional roller coaster!! Also getting tired really early compared to normal. 

I did another test this morning just so I could see the + again!! 

Move not told work yet, I've been off for a few days for my bday. going to wait until I've seen the midwife I think before I tell them! 

Ladies who already have little ones...how quickly did you start to show before? I feel really bloated at the mo, hoping I don't show too soon so I can hide it from people until I'm ready!! X

• Options

with my first I showed very quickly but was very thin so showed quick this time and and second time I'm a bigger anyway so can get away with it for longer I hope lol X 

• Options

Hiya, I am a mum to 3 sons 17, 14, and 10, just got a positive preg test! No 4 for me and 1st for my partner! I have MS and find the challenges empowering!!! Can you see the faint line???image

I

• Options

welcome dmsterum!! i can see the line!! Congrats!! Xxx

• Options

Hi dmsterum03, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations! You must be over the moon! Have you told your boys yet?

• Options

Congrats dmsrerum I can see the line :)