Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 16

Replies

• Options

Hi Jim jam gem I'm also due 6th november and have a 9 year old girl and 7 year old girl I've got a docs app for Monday to book in for a midwife my symptoms are same as yours so far did you have different symptoms with carrying boys and girls Ive felt things quicker then what I did with my girls x

• Options

Sj83, my scan appointment will be before the 29th as  I am away from the 29th april til 11th may and I told her on the phone.  She said she has put it in an email to them that I need it before as otherwise it will be too late.

Congratulations Happy Summer :) im due on the 7th :)

Congratulations again MillP :) glad to see you over here with us, hopefully the others will follow from the thread.

Congratulations JimJamJem :) I had horrible sickness with my daughter from the day I found out right the way through til the end.  Im hoping this time its not that bad.  Ive not had any yet just the nausea, hunger (I feel constantly hungry) and tiredness xxx

• Options

Hi Sj83 

I had awful nausea with my son but not actually sick and with my daughter i was super tired.

i cant remember when it all started though, its early days yet so theres plenty of time for it all to kick in properly....im hoping that its just tiredness (if i am just tired i reckon ill have a girl). 

I must say in my experience of having a boy it was much harder work and symptoms were awful but with my girl i sailed through it (apart from the tiredness) 

i havent booked the midwife, i think im going to do it next week....its all still sinking in 😄 

xxxx

• Options

JimJamJem I had awful sickness with my daughter, form the day I found out right through til the end.  Im hoping in a way this time its a boy as the pregnancy's are different.  Hopefully wont be as sick.  I don't mind either way though as long as they are healthy xxx

• Options

Hi Jimjamjems83, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations on your BFP. Sorry to hear about the nausea, hopefully that'll wear off soon. Have you told your other kids yet the big news?

• Options

Ahh that's good then Hayley they have noted that down don't have to go to the trouble of cancelling appointment with both my girls I was fine can't remember being tired and wasnt nauseous till after 3 months 

• Options

Oh no HaleyB fingers crossed you wont be as bad this time! 

Id like another girl but as long as they are healthy i dont mind 😃

Hi DanielleMFM i dont have bad nausea at the moment - just mild waves every so often. Im hoping it stays this way 😄😄

xxx

• Options

DanielleMFM i havent told kids yet. I think im  going to wait till the 3 month mark then announce it to everyone 😆

Xxxx

• Options

As long as baby healthy all that matters :)  but a boy be nice I have two girls and my partner has twin girls xx

• Options

Ah, the joys of pregnancy nausea- bang on schedule it's hitting full force, only 10 more weeks till it starts to settle lol (always till 14 weeks for me)... just a shame it doeant mix so well with 12 hour shifts.... is it home time yet???

• Options

Congrats jimjamjem! 

Hayley - yes would be lovely for some of the other ladies to join us over here :-) 

ive been feeling sick all day today!! It's nice to have symptoms so it reassures me somethings going on but I hope this doesn't last too long!! 

Also, most people say they get really hungry when pregnant but I'm the complete opposite :-S I've had a rubbish appetite all week and it's a chore to eat! Not like me at all, I usually eat everything in sight!! Xx

• Options

My sister was like that had trouble eating i want to eat lol sooooooo tired tonight roll on bedtime 😴😴😴😴😴xxx 

• Options

I'm due on 1st November, excited but nervous as its my first pregnancy! At 34 years old!! 

keep getting little twinges in my belly, really sore boobs and I had small brown dot of discharge when I exercised! Ran to Drs they said its normal and to continue exercising as its good for me and the baby, I've slowed down a little bit though! 

im going away this week on holiday to Asia, I hope everything is ok. 

ive read about a million forums about everything, I've done 20 odd tests think I need to chill. Anyone else panicking?? 

I'm praying this is my year and this is a beautiful baby which I can carry. My dad is really ill with cancer so this would be a beautiful present we all need. 

• Options

Oh and I can't stop eating but haven't put on a pound!!! 

• Options

Massive congrats Viks1980!

I don't think you ever stop worrying all throughout pregnancy (and when they are born lol)

I don't really have any symptoms only tiredness and waking up throughout the night, i am only 5weeks & 1day so its early days yet. Im hoping i am lucky and don't get morning sickness (didnt have it with my DD but had it for nearly 5 months with DS). 

Heres to a trouble free 9 months ❤

Xx

• Options

So our babies will be born near each other ;) 

i did another test this morning because I'm a lunatic haha! The same women keeps selling me them in superdrug she thinks I'm crazy lol! 

I'm glad my brown spotting has stopped as that made me panic! 

• Options

Hiya Viks1980, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations on your (many!) BFPS! Fancy sharing your test stick pics? And where abouts are you going on holiday (so jealous!)

• Options

Hi vics Congrasts I'm 5 weeks and one day been docs this morning to confirm pregnancy and she faxed  my details to midwifes 😊 x 

• Options

Hi vics! Congrats!

im 4 weeks 6 days...been having quite a few af like twinges which is worrying! Haven't retested since friday but might do tomorrow. 

I've been and registered at our new doctors this morning and the midwife is going to call me next Monday  

im hoping I get some proper symptoms start soon just to reassure me that there is a baby in there!!! Xx

• Options

Congratulations Viks.

How is everyone feeling today?  xxx