Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2017

Replies

• Options

Morning everyone! Hope everyone is doing well.

Not sure what everyone's locations are, but there is a baby show coming up in Manchester in September, you can usually pick up some bargains from there and also get some really good advise :)

Also Tesco's baby event starts on the 10th of August online and in store and Aldi baby event is on 17th August :)

• Options

Good morning!

Im getting the Medula swing Mochi, seems to have good reviews.

Im all good here, nothing to really report other than little bubs has been very active which is such a blessing. Also feeling much better about my weight xx

• Options

I'm getting excited now. Just 14 weeks till due date doesn't seam that long away. 🤗

• Options

It's that close already?? Man, I have 15 weeks exactly left 😫 This is going by so fast I hardly feel prepared. I don't have anything other than a crib but I'm hoping that the baby shower will help me out a bit ♡

• Options

I'm so excited! I can't wait to meet him 😍

Im getting a really sore back when I get up in the morning, like the weight of my body is now too much for my muscles or something lol. Is anyone else having any soreness when getting up or just me? X

• Options

Jadeelx that is exactly how I feel in the mornings. It's a struggle to get up most days x

• Options

I have the same thing! Aching back and waking up tired because of all the vivid dreams..

• Options

Looks like babies want us to get used to sleepless nights before they even get here lol!

• Options

Haha yes they do!

I find it hard turning over at night 😱

ive decided I'm going to rent a bed nest, as it's one of the only co sleeping solutions that will come up high enough next to my bed which is so high. Theyve had really good reviews and I like that I can just send it back easily when he's grown out of it. 

xx

• Options

Me too. Always have to fully get up to turn!

The bed nest is a good idea. I am borrowing my sisters next to me crib so luckily I don't have to invest in anything...

Really am beginning to count down the days now for when baby arrives. Anyone else excited?

• Options

Hi everyone, two threads we're discussing today.
    Have you bagged any bargains at the recent Baby and Toddler Events? Tell us what you bought on this thread here. 

If you already have a child whose been visited by the Tooth Fairy, please come and tell us what the Tooth Fairy left them on this thread here. 

• Options

Anyone else dealing with terrible back pain? Laying down or standing still has been awful to me! I've been in constant pain 😫

• Options

Not terrible back pain but I have been doing some gentle yoga poses of an evening to stretch it out and loosen the muscles.

• Options

Not constant pain, just some aching after a while sometimes, maybe mention it to your midwife as perhaps she will be able to refer you to see a physio xx

• Options

How did you get on Mochi, I hope your feeling a bit of relief?

I have been having sharp back pain on my right side for the last few days, its very painful when I get up and when I put pressure on my right leg! I think its similar to what I thought was round ligament pain, I will ask my midwife next week at my 28 week appointment tough to get some advice.

• Options

imageimageimage

Hi ladies.  back pain is obviously common In Pregnancy due to the extra strain pulling you forwards. So back strengthening exercises are not too late at this stage. You tube videos are great to watch. Type in lower back strengthenI have during pregnancy or Even hip flexor tightness can be a cause too. I've had no back pain so far and I believe keeping my lower back strong is helping a lot. 

Here is a pic of a lower back release that o got from a physio that I get emaila from x

• Options

It's actually been much better but usually comes back when I lay down in one position for too long. I hope you find relief for the ligament pain. Do you also get it when you walk around for long periods of time? I'll usually have to hold my belly so it stops hurting :P

Thanks for the tip! I don't even know why I didn't think of looking up YouTube videos. I definitely want to try a bit of exercise.

• Options

Glad I'm not the only one with back pain, I've been told I'm been pathetic when I say it hurts to walk, specially at work when I'm sweeping and mopping the playroom and asking for help coz I'm in pain.  Can't wait for Matt lave now where I can do what I feel I can do and not what Im told to do. 10 weeks left at work. 😬 

Mochi let us know what the midwife says. I could do with seeing mine but need to wait till I get one. 😶

• Options

Sorry to hear so many of you are suffering from back pain!! 

My back is okay...

It's the dreaded pregnancy insomnia that has hit me :( anyone else?! X 

• Options

I'm complaining now because of the pain running down my leg, it's making me walk funny. Thanks WLJ I was thinking some gentle exercises will help, I will be doing some of those for sure later. Also doesn't help with all the packing, painting and lifting ive been doing. 

Ive had this arrive today, totally forgot I signed up for it! What a nice surprise, the nappies are so diddy 😍