Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2018

Replies

• Options

Ah congratulations Tam and Kaya!! So exciting!!

Praying for you both SC30 and Catj. Keep us posted! I can so relate to this from my last pregnancy (a happy 2 year old now!) I felt sick with worry but turned out to be totally fine. I know that only a scan will put your mind (s) at rest but I hope it's reassuring that a lot of us have been through it and it turned out ok!

• Options

Sorry just reading through everyone's posts. Hope your scan goes well monday CatJ x

• Options

Thank you everyone! I had more pink spotting in night which seemed to be getting heavier. But cramps have stopped which I hope is a good sign. It turned to more a brown this morning. 

• Options

Thats good about the cramps! I was told not to worry about brown or pink but to go in if it was red. Is your scan tomorrow? 

• Options

Catj21 I had a mc last year, try not to worry (easier said than done I know) if it’s of any help to try and put your mind at ease slightly mine was always bright red and was like a period gradually getting worse. throughout the time I had it they did keep asking if it was bright red, pink or brown.  When I said bright red with clots that’s when I got checked and confirmed mc.  Try not to worry yours sounds like the brown/pink that I hoped mine was sending you a hug xx

• Options

Sorry to hear that it’s back SC30. I read somewhere that about 5 weeks the placenta starts to implant so that could cause bleeding. Fingers crossed that’s whats happening to is 🤞🏻 And nothing else more sinister

• Options

Welcome TAM10 and Kaya1312, lovely to have you both join this thread, and congratulations! 

• Options

Thank you everyone for your kind support 😘 Catj21 that’s great that the cramps have gone. My cervix has always been low and hard, not sure what that means X

• Options

image Mines more like this today! Seems to be easing off 🤞🏻. Sorry this photo is a bit TMI

• Options

HI guys and congratulations on all your bfp.

I’m 35 and this would be my 4th pregnancy I currently have 2 girls age 4 & 9 .my 3rd was a mc at 4/5 wks 2 days after having a car accident.my due date is 31st Oct but I reckon once I have the dating scan it will be early nov ,

what are all you ladies getting in the way of symptoms at the moment?

i had nausea earlier on but that’s subsided and now I’m just getting greasy hair and Skin which is usually the opposite dry,! and very mild pulling sensations here and there .

would love to hear all your stories xx 

• Options

Hello,

Congratulations to all you fellow November mums! Completely new to all of this but so overwhelmed to be able to join in. First pregnancy after deciding to try last month so still in a but of shock about how quick it's happened! Got my bfp on Friday and calculated for 8th November. No sore breasts yet, just a pulling sensation in lower pelvis every so often, is this normal?

Really grateful for any advice/tips xx

• Options

Oh this is so exciting reading everyone’s posts. I’ve been feeling squeamish on and off nothing major very mild, sore breasts and lots of hormonal spots!!!  I’m really early stages just now as I’ve tested 5/6days early of due period although they’ve been irregular I thought it could have come Thursday past it coming. Got a bfp yesterday me and husband over the moon. First day of my last period was 8th Feb and I don’t have a regular cycle so not really sure of my due, first child so nervous and excited hee hee x

• Options

Ah congratulations everyone! So exciting!! I've been feeling nauseous for the last few days but not too much other than that. Lots of twinges and pulling feelings around what I think was implantation but far fewer now. The biggest thing is feeling sooooo tired! Anyone else the same? X x 

• Options

Aww congrats It’s so exciting isn’t it .i keep having the the same thing with this pregnancy Reading all the forums and comments from other mums to be.it all seems to be perfectly normal ,and it’s just out bodirs getting ready to accommodate our little beans .ive just started getting tender breasts on and off the last few dates ,and also greasy skin and hair now ,it will be exciting to see how will all differ from week to week now x

• Options

Lovely to see lots of new faces :-)

so sorry to be Debbie downer but I’ve started bleeding Again I’m 5+3 and it’s bright pink not brown so definitely fresh, eurgh :-( let me know if anyone else bleeds, so depressing :-( xxx

• Options

Ah rubbish! You've got your scan coming up, right? I'd see it as a good thing that it's been going on for a few days without it turning into proper bleeding. To me that suggests it's something else like cervical ectropion/erosion. Praying for a good scan! x

• Options

Ahh sorry to hear this hun sc30,

i know it’s such a worrying time and getting that first scan seems like a lifetime away.but if it’s any consolation when I had a m/c I started bleeding and it came on thick and fast with what I can only explain as severe cramping which grew in intensity and was quite painful constantly for 3/4 days ,it never came and went it just kept getting worse .

i know everyone’s different but thought my experience might help you keep a more positive outlook until you have your scan 

fingers crossed for you x

• Options

Hiya Ladies. Hope you don’t mind me joining.  I’m from the TTC after a miscarriage group.

I had a missed miscarriage in Jan 17 (first pregnancy) had surgical intervention and have been TTC ever since. Had all the bloods done and even paid for a private fertility MOT, was waiting for AF to arrive so I could book my due test before starting down the IVF route.

so was really shocked when AF didn’t arrive last week and I got my BFP. Still in shock/denial I think and am terrified it will all end in tears again. I’m 36 so time isn’t on my side.

by the pregnancy calculators my due date is 6th Nov and I’m currently 4+1. I have already booked a reassurance scan for 24th March. Praying this bean is a sticky one 🌈 

how’s everyone feeling? I have sore boobs and a horrid taste in my mouth, other than that I feel ok. Xxxx

• Options

I think I am definitely losing this one! It’s turned to dark fresh blood now. Got my scan at 1.45 pm. I know deep down that this isn’t good news 😢

• Options

Oh no Catj21 :-( I really hope you are ok. Please let us know how your scan goes today, praying for you. 

Thank you everyone for your kind, supportive and positive words xxx